Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From an article in The Mirror, that may be something, or may be nothing:

The final sentence of the article:

It [declaring Brueckner an official suspect] was labelled a “procedural trick” linked to statute of limitations legislation by Brueckner's defence lawyer at the time.

Brueuckner's defence lawyer at the time?

Has something changed since?

From an article in The Mirror, that may be something, or may be nothing:

The final sentence of the article:

It [declaring Brueckner an official suspect] was labelled a “procedural trick” linked to statute of limitations legislation by Brueckner's defence lawyer at the time.

Brueuckner's defence lawyer at the time?

Has something changed since?
Sloppy writing? It was the Mirror after all. Could just as easily mean ' labelled a trick at the time by CB's lawyer'

It seems CB often videos his abuse...as will be proven at the upcoming trial...the trial many thought would never happen
There hasn’t been a trial, there isn’t a date for a trial and for MM, there hasn’t been a charge. Is it actually happening? When? Where?

You mentioned that you think the BKA have a torture video of MM, I’m trying to assess how likely that is.

BKA may have every image CB ever uploaded to the dark web in the extensive Christian Kruse database.

If MM is not in CMK’s database, it begs the question was she even taken by a paedophile.
I don’t know how strong the link is between CK and CB, it was only briefly reported. It could have been done to sell papers.

An image of MM after 5 May 2007 would be worth a fortune. If CB uploaded it to the dark web for other people to download, I can’t see how it stayed secret. It’s the biggest missing person case on earth.

I agree that Paedophiles are more likely to photograph their abuse than other sex offenders but the lack of an image in CK’s database doesn’t mean MM wasn’t taken by one.

IMO, the lack of evidence that MM was taken by a paedophile is more important and the reason alternative explanations for her disappearance should still be considered?

Are you aware of his background? Do you not think his actions around 3 May 2007 including his statements were strange?
He did win quite a lot of compensation due to people making insinuations like that against him. Bit of an inappropriate comment given the current climate IMO.

Seeing as other posts have disappeared because the op could not provide a link, its up to you to provide one, so which interview and with who did he in your opinion say in summary, no comment.
TBF Wolters has made that diverting comment in multiple interviews. Both before and after the comment he made about not having them both on camera together.

That's what makes it so odd. Him repeatedly saying he cannot confirm or deny they have photographic evidence just makes it seem like they do have something. Just IMO.

He did win quite a lot of compensation due to people making insinuations like that against him. Bit of an inappropriate comment given the current climate IMO.
I didn’t make any insinuations about him. I asked two questions. I am aware of his passed experience working as a translator with UK police and about some troubling claims made by his former friend - CC.

Given his work with LE, his hurried return to Portugal on 1 May 2007 and the poor explanations/changes in his statements, IMO, he is not beyond suspicion.

I am not sure what you mean by “… given the current climate” but if you are suggesting the investigation into CB, please share the evidence you know of that makes CB more suspicious than RM.

I didn’t make any insinuations about him. I asked two questions. I am aware of his passed experience working as a translator with UK police and about some troubling claims made by his former friend - CC.

Given his work with LE, his hurried return to Portugal on 1 May 2007 and the poor explanations/changes in his statements, IMO, he is not beyond suspicion.

I am not sure what you mean by “… given the current climate” but if you are suggesting the investigation into CB, please share the evidence you know of that makes CB more suspicious than RMRM.if
If you say so. The comment looked pretty accusatory to me.

<modsnip: Rude and personalizing>

As for why CB is more suspicious than RM... pretty simple... RM has put his case across in court and been awarded a large amount of compensation off the back of those baseless accusations made against him. CB on the other hand refuses to divulge anything, taunts the prosecutors and cannot be arsed to to explain his rock solid alibi to the prosecutors. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
TBF Wolters has made that diverting comment in multiple interviews. Both before and after the comment he made about not having them both on camera together.

That's what makes it so odd. Him repeatedly saying he cannot confirm or deny they have photographic evidence just makes it seem like they do have something. Just IMO.
Bold^

Do you have a source for this? I am not aware of him responding to “Do you have photographic evidence” with “I cannot confirm or deny it”. If he has and you have a source, please share it.

If you say so. The comment looked pretty accusatory to me.

<modsnip: Rude and personalizing>

As for why CB is more suspicious than RM... pretty simple... RM has put his case across in court and been awarded a large amount of compensation off the back of those baseless accusations made against him. CB on the other hand refuses to divulge anything, taunts the prosecutors and cannot be arsed to to explain his rock solid alibi to the prosecutors. Thats why mate.
Again, I didn’t make a comment, I asked questions.

<modsnip: Quoted post was modsnipped>

Respectfully, you are confused in relation to RM’s court case. He won damages for claims made by British newspapers that he was a paedophile. As he has no prior convictions for this crime and the newspapers could not substantiate this claim, he was awarded £600k.

This does not mean he had nothing to do with MM’s disappearance. He may not have but that does not mean he is above suspicion. He was there at the time and even Jane Tanner said he was the person she saw carrying MM away from 5A.

In relation to CB, he has not been charged or questioned in relation to MM. In this scenario he would not respond to questions posed in the media on legal advice. This is the normal course of action.

Again, my question to you was, please provide the evidence that informs your view that CB is more guilty than MM.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

In relation to the case against CB what we can learn from what HCW says is important so is how he says it.

I really can’t recall if I’ve heard him say “I cannot confirm or deny” in relation to him having a photo of MM. he may have but I would like to see the source.

I can certainly recall him saying words to the effect of “… we have no image of CB and MM together” but because he has said this, it doesn’t mean he has a photo of MM alone.

There are roughly 50 pages for each of the 32 threads of this forum. Whichever way it’s termed, the perpetual mystery we discuss is what info does HCW have that makes him certain MM was murdered and CB is the culprit.

Some people seem certain he has photo evidence. I try to be sceptical to see if this could be true… I lean towards it not being true for the reasons I’ve posted on the last few pages.

The key thing that makes me question this thought is the photos of the farmhouse that were released in the appeal. I’m not saying it’s true but I can imagine that if CB was the perpetrator, he would want a safe place to go after the abduction. What safer place is there than his old house. The pictures that were released are weird. There seems to be no reason to take them so: are they stills of video footage? Have they been cropped to remove important details? Are they part of a sequence of photos?

He left the farmhouse in mid-2006 when he went to jail for diesel theft. What became of it after that? Was it occupied early May 2007? @Sharkbite, do you know this answer to this?

Could one of these photos be from 3 May 2007?

Have you warched th discovery doc?
I can’t get it in my country.
Well you’re burying your head in the sand then bro. He's said it numerous times. I've got no ulterior motive to claim otherwise have I.
I’m really not, I’m genuinely asking you, or anyone else, to provide a source.

In the cat and mouse proceedings between the prosecution and defence it could be a bluff anyway but I would be interested in seeing a direct quote.

There are roughly 50 pages for each of the 32 threads of this forum. Whichever way it’s termed, the perpetual mystery we discuss is what info does HCW have that makes him certain MM was murdered and CB is the culprit.

Some people seem certain he has photo evidence. I try to be sceptical to see if this could be true… I lean towards it not being true for the reasons I’ve posted on the last few pages.

The key thing that makes me question this thought is the photos of the farmhouse that were released in the appeal. I’m not saying it’s true but I can imagine that if CB was the perpetrator, he would want a safe place to go after the abduction. What safer place is there than his old house. The pictures that were released are weird. There seems to be no reason to take them so: are they stills of video footage? Have they been cropped to remove important details? Are they part of a sequence of photos?

He left the farmhouse in mid-2006 when he went to jail for diesel theft. What became of it after that? Was it occupied early May 2007? @Sharkbite, do you know this answer to this?

Could one of these photos be from 3 May 2007?
I doubt the farmhouse has owt to do with it. He was evicted from there in 2006. Not ruling it out altogether but him going back to a house he used to live in a year earlier seems unlikely IMO.

In relation to the case against CB what we can learn from what HCW says is important so is how he says it.

I really can’t recall if I’ve heard him say “I cannot confirm or deny” in relation to him having a photo of MM. he may have but I would like to see the source.

I can certainly recall him saying words to the effect of “… we have no image of CB and MM together” but because he has said this, it doesn’t mean he has a photo of MM alone.
I think we have to be careful in what Wolters says and what is published, SF interviewed him,he said they had found new evidence , this sparked claims of having found fibres in a van linked to CB, he allegedly said he can't deny it, this he said was him saying he wouldn't and couldn't comment on the investigation.
Sun article 3/05/2022 followed by Mail article 5/05/2022.

Mr Wolters was asked about the “telltale” fibres during Ms Felgueiras’ show. She asked: “Is it true you did find something belonging to Madeleine in the caravan of Christian B?”

Mr Wolters said: “I can’t comment on details of the investigation.”

Ms Felgueiras added: “But you can’t deny it, can you?”

Mr Wolters replied: “I don’t want to deny it” — and qualified his statement later, adding “because the suspect has not yet been informed”.

'I was asked if we had found evidence of something of Madeleine McCann in the suspect's van and I replied that I could not speak about the investigation, that's all.

Adding.

'We have found no fibres and I can tell you the new evidence we have is not forensic evidence but I'm not allowed to give you any further details.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member