Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect #32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been that many documentaries, truth is its all speculation, only thing known is that CB is a suspect in the as yet unexplained circumstances surrounding the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
In fairness, there's much more known than that, Richard.

In relation to MM, what we know i.e. the phone call and the reregistering of the Jag could be coincidences. Other than that, he is a despicable person who has confessed while drunk. From my perspective though, CB has always wanted to be more important than he is… the gun, the suit jacket, the desire for cash etc. What more is there?

We know that the McCanns have been exhaustively investigated and, not so much 'cleared', as definitively demonstrated tp have no case to answer in the disappearance of Madeleine.

We know that the edifice of the case against the McCanns rested on the work of a discredited dog-handler

We know that Robert Murat has been similarly demonstrated to have no case to answer in the disappearance of Madeleine.

We don't know everything Wolters has on Brueckner.

We do know that Brueckner's profile exactly matches that of whoever is the author of crimes against Madeleine.

Sorry, I'd intended that to be a reply to Richard.

Last edited:
I think the main thing Wolters has on him is a wager. It's nearly three years now since he first started asking for evidence. Wolters just gambled (imo)

We know that the McCanns have been exhaustively investigated and, not so much 'cleared', as definitively demonstrated tp have no case to answer in the disappearance of Madeleine.

We know that the edifice of the case against the McCanns rested on the work of a discredited dog-handler

We know that Robert Murat has been similarly demonstrated to have no case to answer in the disappearance of Madeleine.

We do know that Brueckner's profile exactly matches that of whoever is the author of crimes against Madeleine.

Always suspicious about profiles.
Was Brueckner identified by the profile or was the profile created after Brueckner was identified and just happened to match ?

I don’t know how strong the link is between CK and CB, it was only briefly reported. It could have been done to sell papers.

An image of MM after 5 May 2007 I don’t know how strong the link is between CK and CB, it was only briefly reported. It could have been done to sell papers.
An image of MM after 5 May 2007 would be worth a fortune. If CB uploaded it to the dark web for other people to download, I can’t see how it stayed secret. It’s the biggest missing person case on earth.

I agree that Paedophiles are more likely to photograph their abuse than other sex offenders but the lack of an image in CK’s database doesn’t mean MM wasn’t taken by one.

IMO, the lack of evidence that MM was taken by a paedophile is more important and the reason alternative explanations for her disappearance should still be considered?
The reporting was based on a comment by a Paraguay police commissioner. He suggested that Paraguayan intel agencies knew more about the MM case.

CMK had set up Boys Town only in 2019 but of course, each site resurrects old databases, communities & contacts.

I don’t know if photos of MM would be worth a lot of money but it would likely be bartered by CB to get access to more images. If that’s the case, there may be coded communication about it between CB & CMK and CMK and his customers.

If images exist, one would expect to see them or coded communication about them in these databases between 2007-2021.

Agreed - all alternative explanations should be considered.

Attachments

• A86554CB-6864-4D10-B2F2-08C852A36087.png
    A86554CB-6864-4D10-B2F2-08C852A36087.png
    524.2 KB · Views: 18
It would seem Brueckner has been charged with, but as yet, still not tried for, a raft of crimes pre-dating 2007:

Charges for alleged crimes against Madeleine must simply wait its turn .....

Bolded bit, no we do not, its not known what happened as yet.

It would seem Brueckner has been charged with, but as yet, still not tried for, a raft of crimes pre-dating 2007:

Charges for alleged crimes against Madeleine must simply wait its turn .....
Niner posted this at the start of the thread.
I shall re-post his charges.

*Charged on October 11, 2022 – (@ am CET) – Germany/Portugal - Hazel Behan (20 @ time/now 38) (in her home, June 16, 2004, Praia de Rocha on the Algarve, Portimao, Portugal) - *Christian Stefan Brückner (Bruekner) (27 @time of 1st crime (2004)/45) charged (Oct. 11, 2022) with sexual assault (suspect held a knife & brutally raped her. The accused then tied & gagged the woman to a table & raped her again. He then whipped the victim on the back with a whip he had brought with him & finally forcibly performed oral sex with the victim. The accused filmed large parts of the events with a video camera he had brought with him).
Germany/Portugal – *Charged (Oct. 11, 2022) - a 14 year old teenager (assaulted/hit the naked girl with a whip. Said to have brutally forced the girl to have oral sex. The accused also videotaped this act). Took place between Dec. 28, 2000 to April 8, 2006 on the Praia da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
Germany/Portugal - *Charged (Oct. 11, 2022) - an elderly Italian lady (70-80 yrs old) (tied up & raped the victim. He then hit the victim several times with a whip. The accused is said to have recorded the entire event with a video camera). Took place around the same time (between Dec. 28, 2000 to April 8, 2006) on the Praia da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
Germany/Portugal – *Charged (Oct. 11, 2022) - 10 year old German girl (Joana.E) (wearing only shoes & otherwise naked. He grabbed the child's wrist & began to perform masturbation movements on his naked penis). On Salema (Zalema) beach, near Praia da Luz, Portugal, April 7, 2007).
Germany/Portugal – *Charged (Oct. 11, 2022) - 11 year old Portuguese girl (pulled down his trousers & underpants & made masturbation movements on his naked penis in order to sexually arouse himself, until the frightened girl ran to her father for help. The suspect was arrested on the spot by the Portuguese police). Exposed himself in playpark, São Bartolomeu de Messines, June 11, 2017).
Brueckner is currently serving a 7 year sentence for the 2005 rape on a pensioner. While he is still the main suspect in Madeleine case, these above cases will be tried first & he will be charged with Madeleine later.
*Will be Charged later (maybe) (@ am CET) – Germany/Portugal – Madeleine Beth McCann (3) (May 3, 2007, disappeared from hotel room while sleeping with her younger twin siblings, while parents ate at restaurant near the Mark Warner Ocean Summer Club in Praia da Luz; not found) - *Christian Stefan Brückner (Brueckner) (30 @ time of crime/43/now 45) named suspect on Sept. 17, 2020.
Brueckner info from June 1, 2020 thru Sept. 3, 2022 reference post #769 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...soner-identified-as-suspect-31.633153/page-39

Oct. 11, 2022 Update: Specifically, the accused is charged with three acts of serious rape & two acts of sexual abuse of children, specifically:
1. At a point in time that cannot be determined more precisely between December 28, 2000 & April 8, 2006, surprising an unknown 70-80 year old woman in her bedroom in her holiday apartment in Portugal. Then the masked suspect is said to have tied up & raped the victim. He then hit the victim several times with a whip. The accused is said to have recorded the entire event with a video camera.

2. On another day between December 28, 2000 & April 8, 2006, which can no longer be precisely determined, the accused allegedly assaulted an unknown, German-speaking girl aged at least 14 naked in the house he lived in in Praia da Luz in Portugal tied to a wooden pole in the living room. First he hit the naked girl with a whip. The accused is said to have brutally forced the girl to have oral sex. The accused also videotaped this act.
3. On June 16, 2004 at around 3:00am, the accused in Praia da Rocha in Portugal is said to have gained access to the apartment of a then 20-year-old woman from Ireland via the balcony. The sleeping woman was then awakened by the masked suspect holding a knife & brutally raped. The accused then tied & gagged the woman to a table & raped her again. He then whipped the victim on the back with a whip he had brought with him & finally forcibly performed oral sex with the victim. The accused filmed large parts of the events with a video camera he had brought with him. While the accused later fled over the balcony, the victim managed to free herself & crying to ask for help.
4. On April 7, 2007 at around 3:30pm, the accused is said to have ambushed a 10-year-old German girl who was playing on the rocks behind a hole on a section of beach in Salema in the district of Faro in Portugal, wearing only shoes & otherwise naked. He grabbed the child's wrist & began to perform masturbation movements on his naked penis. He asked the girl with a grin to look at his naked genitals & the masturbation movements he was making in order to sexually arouse himself. After the accused had ejaculated, he let go of the girl & fled.
5. On June 11, 2017, in the early hours of the morning at around 2am during the so-called snail festival on a playground in Bartolomeu de Messines in Portugal, the accused made eye contact with an 11-year-old Portuguese girl who was on the swings of the playground there have sat. Then, while constantly eyeing the child, the accused pulled down his trousers & underpants & made masturbation movements on his naked penis in order to sexually arouse himself, until the frightened girl ran to her father for help. The suspect was arrested on the spot by the Portuguese police.
On the basis of the indictment, an arrest warrant was also requested because the public prosecutor's office believed that there was an urgent suspicion of a crime. There is also a risk of escape and repetition.

Yes, we do.

Thank you for that, Richard.

I confess, I had missed Niner's post.

An important one.

Just an FYI -
I did change the elderly Italian lady (70-80 yrs old)

Germany/Portugal - *Charged (Oct. 11, 2022) - an elderly woman (70-80 yrs old) (tied up & raped the victim in her holiday apt. He then hit the victim several times with a whip. The accused is said to have recorded the entire event with a video camera). Took place around the same time (between Dec. 28, 2000 to April 8, 2006) on the Praia de Luz, Algarve coast, Portugal.

So - nothing further on all those sexual assault charges that were charged on Oct. 11, 2022?
Last I have was on Nov. 28, 2022:
An execution of the arrest warrant is currently not possible, as this requires the consent of Italy (cf. § 83 h IRG), since the accused was apprehended & extradited there. This is now being obtained by the public prosecutor's office in Braunschweig as part of a so-called supplementary approval procedure. The decision was made in the interim procedure. A press release will be published in due course on the further progress of the proceedings.

TIA if anyone can provide any info on this. :)

So - nothing further on all those sexual assault charges that were charged on Oct. 11, 2022?
An execution of the arrest warrant is currently not possible, as this requires the consent of Italy (cf. § 83 h IRG), since the accused was apprehended & extradited there. This is now being obtained by the public prosecutor's office in Braunschweig as part of a so-called supplementary approval procedure. The decision was made in the interim procedure. A press release will be published in due course on the further progress of the proceedings.

I can't find anything more up-to-date than what you've found, Niner.

So 5 months since that statement. The wheels of justice sure do move slowly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member