Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"A young woman from Poland claims on Instagram that she is Maddie McCann, a girl who disappeared in Portugal 16 years ago. In individual posts, Julia Faustyna tries to prove that Maddie and her are one and the same person. Behavioral analyst Patricia Staniek, along with forensic consultant Shariq Reza, examined the images.

According to Staniek, a visual comparison of the children's photos reveals various differences between Maddie and Julia: "The two girls have different distances between their eyes. The eyebrows also have a different shape,” explains the behavior analyst.

In addition, Julia's nose in the pictures is narrower than Maddie's. The nose shape of both girls is also different. "Julia's left nostril appears reduced, while Maddie's narrowing is not visible," says Staniek. In the mouth area, Maddie's upper lip appears narrower than Julia's.

The conclusion: "The comparison with professional facial recognition software showed a probability of 59 percent that the children's photos of Julia and Maddie are not the same person," says Staniek. However, only a DNA test can provide definitive clarity."

Let's hope, the poor little girl looking for attention and maybe some money will get the help she needs and just let us move forward according to MM and CB.;)
IMO, 59% is not a very large percentage of certainty. It does leave open the possibility.

I see a lot of differences in the face (lip volume, eyelash length/color) so I don't think it's MM. But according to that girl's IG, MM's parents have agreed to a DNA test. So someone will have some answers.

I don't think MM is still with us, I think the German investigators found video or photo evidence that she passed away, but I'd love to be wrong!
What about the missing girl Inga Gehricke? Could it be her? MOO

Hi, Long time lurker and first time poster here.. I am not well versed on the rules so if I do push them please accept my apologies. I have been following this girl from Facebook and want to give my opinion on it and some more information as I dont feel like the news outlets have been telling the full story. I'm not going to link to social media as i am not sure on the rules. But she posted the following to a True Crime facebook page asking for help:

"Maybe It’s not the right place to tell it but I’m losing my hope.

I tried to talk with investigators from Operation Grange a few months ago. Person from OG told me that they will close the invastigation soon.
I was in very bad condition then and I didn’t have much enough strength to continue this case.

The main thing is..I recognise a person from drawing 4B from page findmadeleine .com and I think I can be Madeleine. I’m in touch with person from polish missing people foundation. Probably I will have DNA test but it depends on Police desicion.

Let me start by saying that I remember practically nothing from my childhood, including the late one. I have post-traumatic amnesia. I was the victim of a German pedophile. In general, I never in my life even thought that my parents might not be them, but the consequences of the trauma I suffered increasingly prevented me from functioning normally, and at the end of 2018 I ended up in a psychiatric ward for children and adolescents, and that's when I started therapy (before that I seemingly also went to various psychologists, but I hardly remember it). During the therapy I started to analyze a lot, reflect and ask a lot of uncomfortable questions to my family, until at one point my mother couldn't stand the barrage of questions and cut me off from therapy beginning in 2021 (she financed it for me, I couldn't finance it for myself at that time due to my deteriorating mental state). I'll point out right away that I've been diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder, depression. I’ve got emotionally unstable personality, but now I've recently gone to a psychotraumatologist who specializes in treating trauma, and she's decided that I need to be re-diagnosed because, according to her, I have CPTSD - complex post-traumatic stress disorder. I am writing this because I want this issue to be taken seriously.
Some time ago I started to notice some disturbing elements, it took me months to understand it all and to realize that something doesn't fit me in all of this after all, finally I started to put the puzzle together.

The pedophile who was hurting me was *name* Ney. By a strange coincidence, one of the suspects in Madeleine McCann's disappearance is Martin Ney, both pedophiles and both from Germany. My abuser, as far as I know, has a son, but I don't know his identity.
Overall, the subject of my abuse in the family is very much avoided, by basically everyone. He was in prison for a short time, but he was in prison. There was a criminal sentence, a final one. I know from my dad that he was involved in harming other children, and my dad also mentioned to me about kidnappings (he said that my abuser was connected with this too), but I don't know where he got this information. In any case, the person in the drawing I recognize is my abuser.

In my family it all looks very strange, even scary, because this peodophile *name* Ney is still living with my grandmother (my mother's mother, he is her second husband). They live together in Poland. Part of my family has contact with him on a daily basis, and part does not

Apparently, a medical university student in Wroclaw (Poland) testified (so I read on the Internet) that he saw Madeleine McCann, a few days after her abduction, in Wroclaw. I happened to live in Wrocław all the time and have only been living in another city for a year.

Another point is that today's reaction of the pedophile's wife confirmed to me that I'm probably on the right track.
She is a calculating and selfish woman, very keen on this monster's money (supposedly big money) and I generally took up talking to her today for the first time in a long time.
The entire conversation she was calm, without emotion of any kind, and spoke as if she had a learned formula of what to say, but when I mentioned to her that I knew about my abuser being involved in Madeleine's kidnapping she told me that she had no idea what I was talking about, that she didn't even know what it was about, what girl, etc., she was becoming upset and a few minutes later Strongly agitated she countered that he hadn't kidnapped any girl from Portugal and earlier she said she didn't know what it was about....

Next point: after several years of hurting me, I recently decided to confront this pedophile, which was not very responsible but I needed it I guess.
I told him that I knew his son was Martin Ney (the man who was a suspect in Madeleine's case), that I knew they were both involved in the kidnapping and that he (Peter) was hurting more children himself. It worked in my favor that he didn't recognize me.
He asked how I knew take things and was very surprised, really..and asked who I was in general.
He was very upset and finagled me in the face with his fist as soon as I told him who I was and that I knew everything.
Now of those slightly more tangible things are:
I don't remember my childhood practically at all, but I do have a few memories.
The earliest of these are vacations - I remember baby turtles (turtles hatch in May/June just from what I've read) and white apartment blocks, a bar where there was a performance by some ladies in costumes (folk costumes, I think, I don't know), but I completely don't recall my mother being there, for example, or my stepfather, much less my dad.

I have a defect in my eye, in the same eye, the kind of defect Madeleine had.
Except that in my case it's faded more and more every year. I talked to the doctor and there is a possibility that this defect was operable, and so logically it seems to me that if someone kidnaps a child about whom everyone "trumpets" that he has such a defect in the eye, it seems to me that such a kidnapper will do everything he can to remove or cover up such a defect.

I recently had a conversation with my kindergarten teacher. We talked for quite a long time and the conversation was about me. She told me that I had been in kindergarten since my last group, from September 2007 to July 2008, and I was told (i.e., my family said) that I went there all kindergarten. Also, the kindergarten teacher told me that my attacks of hysteria and crying were characteristic. She also said that I looked intoxicated and that I already had nervous tics. Attached to my email are some photos from my childhood, teenage years and current photos.

I will probably have dna tests. I’m in touch with person from missing people foundation.
What I really need is the truth.
I don’t know Why Operation Grande didn’t even want to see my pictures and listen my story..they said they are closing investigation and that’s all. I tried to talk with interpol too but Man from interpol told me he will write me e-mail but he never did it..so..
I don’t know Why it looks like that but I need this truth to be healthy because my posttraumatic symptoms destroy me day by day. I want to understand What happened and I would like to talk with Madeleine’s parents.
Could you help me?
I hope that Polish Police will do dna test To me."

She has since made an instagram account and a TikTok. I am assuming this is because people on the Facebook post were commenting on it and telling her to. They said it picks up more traction. I am not on TikTok but I am on Instagram so I have been keeping up to date with her posts and there are a few things I want to point out:

- She is not well and openly speaks about her mental problems. She was abused as a child so this is no surprise. BUT this does not mean she should be disregarded?! I have seen so many people just writing her off because she had mental health problems and that to me, is really upsetting. If she isn't a missing child and her mother really is her mother then they need to help her, rather than calling her crazy. Gaslighting is a tactic for manipulating someone in a way that makes them question their own reality...

- From the beginning she has refused to take money from anyone. She had made it clear that the only outcome she wants is a DNA test to rule out being MM. She believes that she might be MM or another missing child. She has tried reaching out to the various police forces and authorities and they have not appeared to be forthcoming with help. Surely the easiest thing would be to run a DNA test.

- She has the coloboma in the right eye. She has freckles in the same places on her face and legs. She had the same facial shape in later childhood photos (She has no photos of her early childhood). There is so much more on her Instagram (@iammadeleinemccan)

IMO she isn't doing this for attention. I think she believes that she is a missing child. Be it MM or another. She needs help.
So this girl claims to have been abused by MN's father. And that MN's father is living together with her grandmother.
I'm sure that German LE must be aware of everything and everyone surrounding MN. If she is telling the truth, surely German LE knows about this girl's grandmother and all the rest?

Thank you for your post Crumbs.
- She is not well and openly speaks about her mental problems. She was abused as a child so this is no surprise. BUT this does not mean she should be disregarded?! I have seen so many people just writing her off because she had mental health problems and that to me, is really upsetting. If she isn't a missing child and her mother really is her mother then they need to help her, rather than calling her crazy. Gaslighting is a tactic for manipulating someone in a way that makes them question their own reality...
And when I try to imagine a hypothetical living MM... I think; she would hypothetically have a high probability of mental health problems after losing her family as a child.

From the beginning she has refused to take money from anyone. She had made it clear that the only outcome she wants is a DNA test to rule out being MM. She believes that she might be MM or another missing child. She has tried reaching out to the various police forces and authorities and they have not appeared to be forthcoming with help. Surely the easiest thing would be to run a DNA test.

IMO she isn't doing this for attention. I think she believes that she is a missing child. Be it MM or another. She needs help.
If I really have to I will send her a commercial DNA test myself and help her enter her result into GEDmatch!

As sad as it sounds and as it is, but even SY seems to be covinced of MM not being alive anymore.

I don't believe that Julia is Madeleine either, although I do believe that she believes it's a possibility, but just as but just as note on their age progression pictures and saying that she looks nothing like the photos of young Madeleine, if anyone has seen photos of Madeleine's sister, she looks absolutely nothing like the photos of her as a toddler, even her hair colour has darkened, so I wouldn't use that as an identification tool personally.

That said, as above, I don't believe Julia is Madeleine, I would love to be wrong but I do believe Madeleine is dead.

I do think the right way round of doing these things is to test first and get definitive answers: then, and only then, if the results are positive, go public. Otherwise, stay private and spare the McCanns yet another crushing disappointment.
If she's telling the truth then she tried that pretty exhaustively - she claims she contacted several law enforcement agencies who refused to help her.

A question I have is - how difficult are the M family to contact directly? And how much contact from the public do they have to try to wade through?

So like we have all been around for a while, we have all seen stories like this before so many times.

Someone claims to be a famous missing child all grown up, (or the unacknowledged offspring of a celebrity).

And for a little while our hearts feel a tiny ember of hope.

And then like clockwork these people turn out to be delusional.
Or confidence artists.
Or both.

However, something being unlikely, low in probability, or not usually true,
Is not the same as something being impossible.

We want it to be true, and so we must be careful not to let our embers get too flamey.

But we should also keep an open mind.

It is possible.

My Own Opinion.

So like we have all been around for a while, we have all seen stories like this before so many times.

Someone claims to be a famous missing child all grown up, (or the unacknowledged offspring of a celebrity).

And for a little while our hearts feel a tiny ember of hope.

And then like clockwork these people turn out to be delusional.
Or confidence artists.
Or both.

However, something being unlikely, low in probability, or not usually true,
Is not the same as something being impossible.

We want it to be true, and so we must be careful not to let our embers get too flamey.

But we should also keep an open mind.

It is possible.

My Own Opinion.

I think there must be something in Julia's story, not that she is Madeleiene, but that she is not who her parents claim her to be. Why won't they give her basic documentation? My children have their birth certificates, why gaslight her and threaten to sell their house and not answer their phone because of her questions?, if my children were suffering an identity crisis due to their mental health, I would offer to take a dna test if it would ease their mind, not threaten to sell up and not answer the phone though embarrassment. Why are they trying so hard to shut her down?.

I think there must be something in Julia's story, not that she is Madeleiene, but that she is not who her parents claim her to be. Why won't they give her basic documentation? My children have their birth certificates, why gaslight her and threaten to sell their house and not answer their phone because of her questions?, if my children were suffering an identity crisis due to their mental health, I would offer to take a dna test if it would ease their mind, not threaten to sell up and not answer the phone though embarrassment. Why are they trying so hard to shut her down?.
I've not been following this closely. Have parents actually said this or is this all according to the daughter ?

She is craving for publicity, that's all. Just check out her social media and youtube channels, where she uses some of her monikers.

It's obvious, that her career as a plus size model and second class vocalist is stagnating. So she is pulling the coloboma-card to become famous.

That's all!

She isn't MM so let's get back to topic please!

IMO, 59% is not a very large percentage of certainty. It does leave open the possibility.

A while ago I read an article which alluded to the police having unpublished evidence of MM's death. Presumably they don't want to release everything for fear of prejudicing a future trial of CB.
Prejudcing of trials is not quite the same in Germany as in England.

In England, trials of first instance are heard and determined by lay-jurors and judges, who can, indeed, allow their judgements to be swayed by pre-trial publicity, and it is to protect their impartiality that there are, in England, strict rules of sub judice that limit, but not prohibit, media comment from the point that a person accused is charged until the outcome of their trial.

In Germany, cases are both heard and determined by judges, presumably deemed sufficiently rigorous and impartial not to allow their judgements to be swayed by pre-trial publicity, just as more senior English judges are not.

The other consideration that would normally apply, but doesn't, to Brueckner, is protection of the reputation of someone accused but not convicted.

Brueckner is currently serving a prison sentence for a brutal rape and has a string of other convictions for offences against children. Irrespective of his guilt or innocence of crimes against Madeleine, Brueckner has no reputation to defend.

All kids go through an identity stage of development - Lots of kids will wonder if they're adopted during that stage.

Why didn't she just ask one of her folks or Grandma for a DNA test before going public with this?!

"A young woman from Poland claims on Instagram that she is Maddie McCann, a girl who disappeared in Portugal 16 years ago. In individual posts, Julia Faustyna tries to prove that Maddie and her are one and the same person. Behavioral analyst Patricia Staniek, along with forensic consultant Shariq Reza, examined the images.

According to Staniek, a visual comparison of the children's photos reveals various differences between Maddie and Julia: "The two girls have different distances between their eyes. The eyebrows also have a different shape,” explains the behavior analyst.

In addition, Julia's nose in the pictures is narrower than Maddie's. The nose shape of both girls is also different. "Julia's left nostril appears reduced, while Maddie's narrowing is not visible," says Staniek. In the mouth area, Maddie's upper lip appears narrower than Julia's.

The conclusion: "The comparison with professional facial recognition software showed a probability of 59 percent that the children's photos of Julia and Maddie are not the same person," says Staniek. However, only a DNA test can provide definitive clarity."

Let's hope, the poor little girl looking for attention and maybe some money will get the help she needs and just let us move forward according to MM and CB.;)
I feel for her. Sounds like she has a murky past and as she says, she’s very mentally ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nordlander