Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is craving for publicity, that's all. Just check out her social media and youtube channels, where she uses some of her monikers.

It's obvious, that her career as a plus size model and second class vocalist is stagnating. So she is pulling the coloboma-card to become famous.

That's all!

She isn't MM so let's get back to topic please!
I don't think we should be that dogmatic.
She doesn't say she IS MM, she says she COULD BE, but she doesn't know for sure, and she just wants to find out.
If she were doing this as a career move, for publicity, knowing for certain that she wasn't MM, it would blow up in her face in a hurry.
I don't think she is MM, but I see nothing wrong with DNA testing for her peace of mind, as well as to see if she matches any known cases.

I don't think we should be that dogmatic.
She doesn't say she IS MM, she says she COULD BE, but she doesn't know for sure, and she just wants to find out.
If she were doing this as a career move, for publicity, knowing for certain that she wasn't MM, it would blow up in her face in a hurry.
I don't think she is MM, but I see nothing wrong with DNA testing for her peace of mind, as well as to see if she matches any known cases.

Her YouTube Channel is titled "I'M MADELEINE McCANN"
Madeleine McCann.........@_MadeleineMcCann

It should be taken down - The McCanns have suffered enough, without yet another conspiracy theorist.

JMO

Last edited:
7 o'clock and 6 o'clock are remarkably close. Close enough that face angle, eye angle, camera angles and lenses could cause a distortion large enough to be confusing perhaps?
Don't know if this has been discussed already, but just for possible consideration regarding what appears to be a difference in the positioning of the coloboma ...

The eyeball has various muscles, some of which keep the eye in place when the head is tilted even minimally. Here is a video (yes, random video but approved by Admin ;)) that IMO shows how the coloboma can be perceived to be in a different spot when in fact it is not. Starting approx 8:00 through at least 8:17, if you click through frame by frame, very specifically starting at 8:10 you can see how markings within the iris that appear to be at 6 o'clock then appear to be at 5 o'clock with only a very tiny movement of the head.

I think there must be something in Julia's story, not that she is Madeleiene, but that she is not who her parents claim her to be. Why won't they give her basic documentation? My children have their birth certificates, why gaslight her and threaten to sell their house and not answer their phone because of her questions?, if my children were suffering an identity crisis due to their mental health, I would offer to take a dna test if it would ease their mind, not threaten to sell up and not answer the phone though embarrassment. Why are they trying so hard to shut her down?.
I totally agree. I found the mother's behaviour and replies very harsh and uncaring. So what if she thinks her daughter is crazy or troubled----even more reason for her to be loving and compassionate and try to help and support her so she can heal. Mom's answer was pretty cruel.

The parents could have shown a lovely picture of them holding their newborn baby girl in the hospital and a supportive note saying the family was trying to work things out. Instead she threatens to sell the house and have the entire family ghost her troubled child?

I totally agree. I found the mother's behaviour and replies very harsh and uncaring. So what if she thinks her daughter is crazy or troubled----even more reason for her to be loving and compassionate and try to help and support her so she can heal. Mom's answer was pretty cruel.

The parents could have shown a lovely picture of them holding their newborn baby girl in the hospital and a supportive note saying the family was trying to work things out. Instead she threatens to sell the
^ That's what normal functioning families would do.

Maybe the parental/child relationship has never been functional?
Perhaps it has always been a dysfunctional dynamic.
That's sometimes difficult to change and the longer it goes on the more damaged those caught up become.
The girl is an adult now old enough to seek help for her problems and can't be forced to by her parents as much as I'm sure they wish that she would instead of acting out, which is what she seems to be doing IMO.
Who knows, JMO anyway.

Last edited:
As sad as it sounds and as it is, but even SY seems to be covinced of MM not being alive anymore.

From looking at the two photographs of Julia and Madeleine, what struck me is that Julia's face is more the shape of a rugby ball, where Madeleine has a much rounder and fuller face.

Whether the shapes of people's faces change markedly with age, I don't know.

The parents could have shown a lovely picture of them holding their newborn baby girl in the hospital and a supportive note saying the family was trying to work things out. Instead she threatens to sell the house and have the entire family ghost her troubled child?
Seems her family would want to release some baby pics of her and them.jmo

However, something being unlikely, low in probability, or not usually true,
Is not the same as something being impossible.

We want it to be true, and so we must be careful not to let our embers get too flamey.
Well said. I think thats why she's got over 1 million followers now on Instagram. Most people want to help her. Be it that she is a missing child or just lost in herself.

I think there must be something in Julia's story, not that she is Madeleiene, but that she is not who her parents claim her to be. Why won't they give her basic documentation? My children have their birth certificates, why gaslight her and threaten to sell their house and not answer their phone because of her questions?, if my children were suffering an identity crisis due to their mental health, I would offer to take a dna test if it would ease their mind, not threaten to sell up and not answer the phone though embarrassment. Why are they trying so hard to shut her down?.
This is exactly what I think. If her parents are really her parents they wouldn't have let it get this far surely? The mother's texts are the worst way to react to someone questioning their life. 100% gaslighting.

Why didn't she just ask one of her folks or Grandma for a DNA test before going public with this?!
From the information I have seen she has asked them all multiple times and they won't agree.

Supposedly she has had a DNA test now with the help of a phycologist. Dr Fia Johansson. Personally I have never heard of her but she has quite the following and was in Forbes so she's more credible than me .

Among those who, apparently, don't understand German law as well as internet warriors is German criminal profiler, Mark T Hofmann.

Would he have been as explicit as he was in this video if he believed that putting such information into the public domain might jeopardise a fair trial for Brueckner?

Indeed, has Brueckner's lawyer ever suggested that adverse publicity might jeopardise his client's right to a fair trial?

I don't think he has ....

If her parents are really her parents they wouldn't have let it get this far surely? The mother's texts are the worst way to react to someone questioning their life. 100% gaslighting.

RSBM. All IMO:
I think this is a cruel scam gone way too far. I take it there are screen-shots of an alleged text conversation between J and her mother? Is there proof she didn't simply fake the screenshots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper