Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect, #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he had anything like that he wouldn't be describing the evidence he has as circumstantial, Dave. At least not imo

And I doubt they could keep such a secret from the bunch of ravenously hungry tabloids in both countries.
Do you think a video in CB’s possession showing either an abused or deceased Madeleine would be sufficient to guarantee a conviction? Paedophiles swap images all the time - if there was nothing in the footage that linked him to the scene of the crime then it would still be circumstantial evidence IMO.

Do you think a video in CB’s possession showing either an abused or deceased Madeleine would be sufficient to guarantee a conviction? Paedophiles swap images all the time - if there was nothing in the footage that linked him to the scene of the crime then it would still be circumstantial evidence IMO.
I think that would be enough. He'd be doomed if anything like that had been found. (imo)

We shall see about that, Mex. I'm sure we can all think of high profile cases in which circumstantial cases are said to be strong by prosecution and media but which later turn out to have been weak. Juries are always under pressure to convict though.

If CB is charged and tried in Germany I don't think there will be a jury to be put under pressure.

Yes. But I read this Manta de Maddie McCann pode ser a solução para desvendar mistério do seu desaparecimento

Segundo o jornal, os investigadores da PJ acreditam que quem fez desaparecer Maddie terá levado também esta manta junto com a criança.

A polícia alemã procurou durante as buscas que realizou aos carros usados por CB e aos locais por onde este alemão passou depois do desaparecimento, mas nunca a encontrou.

Did the pink blanket disappear with MM? Wasn't it given to the GNR dog handlers?

it was used by the GNR dogs and it was on the pj photos. I wonder now that such news came out todayAE275A7A-3AC4-4F35-AD4B-EA08B02FA611.jpeg

I think that would be enough. He'd be doomed if anything like that had been found. (imo)
Wolters said ...if they had photo evidence featuring both MM and CB it would be easy.....strange point to make

All you know, tomorrow is May 3 (16 years after the crime).
Maybe they must to write something ...
Hi Heri, is Manta a blanket or could it be something else? My translator does not give me an answer

I disagree. How would such a video prove he abducted, abused or murdered Madeleine? It would be cirumstantial.
If anything like that had been found who'd believe a word he or his lawyer said about where it came from? Not sure I would. He'd be doomed.

If anything like that had been found who'd believe a word he or his lawyer said about where it came from? Not sure I would. He'd be doomed.
So if this was the evidence HCW is talking about you’d also be 100% convinced he abducted, abused and murdered Madeleine despite the fact that the video does not show him committing any of these acts?

So if this was the evidence HCW is talking about you’d also be 100% convinced he abducted, abused and murdered Madeleine despite the fact that the video does not show him committing any of these acts?
The DM rape..and the other three pending rapes may well establish a particular pattern of abuse..if that's confirmed in a video he has of MM.....that would be enough. That would explain why he's putting the other cases first. Obviously I hope I'm totally wrong

it was used by the GNR dogs and it was on the pj photos. I wonder now that such news came out todayView attachment 418919
If they have her PJs &/or blanket fibres, I guess that is ‘concrete evidence’.

The dogs traced her to a car park down from OC near the supermarket (per MWT).
Would this be the route? Would Baptistas have been closed?

Attachments

• 02600BB2-9048-41C7-B147-C62E8A908319.jpeg
    02600BB2-9048-41C7-B147-C62E8A908319.jpeg
    218.9 KB · Views: 11
  • E3175A30-F106-43DD-8829-C6FB3878A003.jpeg
    E3175A30-F106-43DD-8829-C6FB3878A003.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 9
I'd be sure he'd be convicted. The charges he'd be convicted on wouldn't really matter, he'd be - probably forever - the only person ever convicted in the MM case, whatever the charge.

As Dave says, because of his other behaviour, who'd believe him if he said 'it wasn't me, it was my mate'? If he'd been in the possession of such material and done nothing about it then he'd be an accessory wouldn't he? He'd have no defence imo

All hypothetical of course. I don't think any of us thinks any evidence like this has been found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14