Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect, #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me because I'm fuzzy on all the details, including the timeline.

This roadblock-- and the 17 year old girl. Is it possible that CB used the 17 year old girl not as much for sex but as both an alibi and a ticket through the checkpoint? Just a man and his teenage "daughter" -- nothing to see here.

Meanwhile a drugged little, hidden in a cubby.

Passes right on through.

Jmo

I don’t know when this was but locals saw him around.
Interesting about the other guy. From how 'Carlos' describes the person it would help exclude CP as the other guy IMO. CP was quite popular/well known in the area playing in some of the more well known venues.
CP's friendship with one of the OC nannies that was never interviewed by PJ could raise a few flags, the fact that he has resided in Cambodia for many years and the judgments that goes with that, but innocent until proven guilty I guess. All in all it seems that CP was and still is making an honest living playing his music and fixing peoples stuff.

Sure' Carlos' might not know of CP but to me I feel he is describing someone else someone known to be with CB in the PDL area almost the whole of 2006, Late Jan/Feb 07, probably mid March (Dragon Festival, main dates 16-18/3/07 and late May/early June according to this person himself, and that is just what we know of their many meet ups.

Last edited:
Interesting about the other guy. From how 'Carlos' describes the person it would help exclude CP as the other guy IMO. CP was quite popular/well known in the area playing in some of the more well known venues.
CP's friendship with one of the OC nannies that was never interviewed by PJ could raise a few flags, the fact that he has resided in Cambodia for many years and the judgments that goes with that, but innocent until proven guilty I guess. All in all it seems that CP was and still is making an honest living playing his music and fixing peoples stuff.

Sure' Carlos' might not know of CP but to me I feel he is describing someone else someone known to be with CB in the PDL area almost the whole of 2006, Late Jan/Feb 07, probably mid March (Dragon Festival, main dates 16-18/3/07 and late May/early June according to this person himself, and that is just what we know of their many meet ups.
I thought it might be MT.

MT and himself were still in contact in the May ‘07 period.

MT returned to Luz in Feb ‘07, found CB camping outside town. Then MT went to Orgiva and CB followed him in late May/early June.

I missed this previously- MT was his connection to the ‘marijuana world’.

He obviously was pocked narbend but at this time I wouldn’t say he was so ugly like this e-fitView attachment 419591

It is claimed that CB underwent dental surgery after the disappearance.

From the Mirror 15th May 2022

Madeleine McCann suspect 'had facial surgery months after her disappearance'A new TV investigation believes that convicted paedophile Christian Brueckner had his jaw reset and his teeth straightened shortly after Madeleine went missing in 2007​

According to The Sun, Brueckner travelled to Germany from Lisbon in September 2007, as detectives scrambled to work out what had happened to the missing toddler.
While in his homeland, the sex offender, now 45, underwent major work at a private clinic in Wuerzburg, Bavaria, it is claimed.
The operation usually costs around 9,000 euros - the equivalent of around £7,500.

The man was said to have four protruding teeth from his upper jaw, with the victim, now 25, said to have told police he "looked like a rabbit".

Forgive me because I'm fuzzy on all the details, including the timeline.

This roadblock-- and the 17 year old girl. Is it possible that CB used the 17 year old girl not as much for sex but as both an alibi and a ticket through the checkpoint? Just a man and his teenage "daughter" -- nothing to see here.

Meanwhile a drugged little, hidden in a cubby.

Passes right on through.

Jmo
Save for nothing forensically was found to link Madeleine.

It is claimed that CB underwent dental surgery after the disappearance.

From the Mirror 15th May 2022

Madeleine McCann suspect 'had facial surgery months after her disappearance'A new TV investigation believes that convicted paedophile Christian Brueckner had his jaw reset and his teeth straightened shortly after Madeleine went missing in 2007​

According to The Sun, Brueckner travelled to Germany from Lisbon in September 2007, as detectives scrambled to work out what had happened to the missing toddler.
While in his homeland, the sex offender, now 45, underwent major work at a private clinic in Wuerzburg, Bavaria, it is claimed.
The operation usually costs around 9,000 euros - the equivalent of around £7,500.

The man was said to have four protruding teeth from his upper jaw, with the victim, now 25, said to have told police he "looked like a rabbit".

We’ve not heard anything about his finances - whether he had a bank a/c, PayPal, Bitcoin.

He was living in his van, then suddenly he had large sums for dental work, the Allegro and for the drugs to sell in Sylt in summer ‘07.

If I remember correctly it was a visual check which they were waved through without the vehicle being forensically searched.
It was searched later, which prompted SF to speculate about fibres which HCW had to deny later on.

‘Carlos’ is probably this guy.

Attachments

• IMG_6323.gif
    IMG_6323.gif
    169.9 KB · Views: 18
We’ve not heard anything about his finances - whether he had a bank a/c, PayPal, Bitcoin.

He was living in his van, then suddenly he had large sums for dental work, the Allegro and for the drugs to sell in Sylt in summer ‘07.
Wasn't he supposed to have aquired 100,000 euros in a robbery, no doubt his finances have been perused by the BKA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14