Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect, #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on similar logic I could say that anyone intent on disposing of a child's body could have picked a less obvious route than right through the centre of town.
Perhaps all the less obvious parking slots were full when he parked?
So why would the perp take the route the dogs took? He was increasing the risk of being spotted or caught… stealing a child.
Because that's where his car was parked.

Anything is possible, I just don’t think there is much to be gleaned from the GNR dogs.

If you had planned to steal a child why do so via an indirect route? Why park in a place where witnesses are likely to see your car?

If there can be no explanation for making the three left turns why would the final location be relevant?

If there was a plan we have no way of knowing what that might have been. The route might have been convoluted but it might have been one dictated by circumstance. It could have been an escape route for an accomplice. For example someone who had passed the child through the window before making an escape via the wooden front door.

We know that immediately after witnessing a man walking past her carrying a child, JT entered block 5 car park and around that time so did Mr and Mrs M. Perhaps avoiding action had to be taken as a result.

The assumption is also made that as a result of the dogs sniffing something belonging to Madeleine that they followed the direction of travel from the apartment.
Maybe the direction was from the car park making right turns until arriving at the door of apartment 5 and having entered, leaving behind a scent on things s/he had touched which were later given to the dogs to sniff.

5L was apparently unoccupied which allows for it being used pre kidnap or it could have been used post kidnap, leaving the dogs to show more than a passing interest at the door.

The only certain thing about this is that MM disappeared. Everything else is speculation.

Because that's where his car was parked.
So why not cross the road and go to the car? Surely no need to go around all the apartments where the family friends (who are regularly checking on their kids) of the child you have stolen are staying.

It is very possible that the route the GNR dogs took is meaningless.

So why not cross the road and go to the car? Surely no need to go around all the apartments where the family friends (who are regularly checking on their kids) of the child you have stolen are staying.

It is very possible that the route the GNR dogs took is meaningless.
Yes, I don't hold much store by any of the dog alerts in this case tbh

If there was a plan we have no way of knowing what that might have been. The route might have been convoluted but it might have been one dictated by circumstance. It could have been an escape route for an accomplice. For example someone who had passed the child through the window before making an escape via the wooden front door.

We know that immediately after witnessing a man walking past her carrying a child, JT entered block 5 car park and around that time so did Mr and Mrs M. Perhaps avoiding action had to be taken as a result.

The assumption is also made that as a result of the dogs sniffing something belonging to Madeleine that they followed the direction of travel from the apartment.
Maybe the direction was from the car park making right turns until arriving at the door of apartment 5 and having entered, leaving behind a scent on things s/he had touched which were later given to the dogs to sniff.

5L was apparently unoccupied which allows for it being used pre kidnap or it could have been used post kidnap, leaving the dogs to show more than a passing interest at the door.

The only certain thing about this is that MM disappeared. Everything else is speculation.
I try to apply the most likely options first and most of this seems unlikely to me.

Who knows the exact birth years of MT, HB, MS, and CP?
Many thanks.

We know that PJ has 5 files of phone communications for days 2, 3, and 4 May, 2007.
We know that the 680 phone and the 683 phone appears at least once in those files (May 3, at 19:32).

I am trying to make a mental picture of CB in PdL from, say January 1, 2007 to June 30, 2007.

For example, if the SIM found in Neuwergensleben's factory was from the owner of "Casa María", we could conclude that CB commited the theft, and was in PdL at least once in the first three months of 2007.

I am also considering again the satellite picture of June 2007, because MS said CB was parking nearby in 2007 (JC's book).

What else you had found?

We know that PJ has 5 files of phone communications for days 2, 3, and 4 May, 2007.
We know that the 680 phone and the 683 phone appears at least once in those files (May 3, at 19:32).

I am trying to make a mental picture of CB in PdL from, say January 1, 2007 to June 30, 2007.

For example, if the SIM found in Neuwergensleben's factory was from the owner of "Casa María", we could conclude that CB commited the theft, and was in PdL at least once in the first three months of 2007.

I am also considering again the satellite picture of June 2007, because MS said CB was parking nearby in 2007 (JC's book).

What else you had found?
Interesting, is your thinking he remained in Luz after May 3, pretty brazen for some one who it is suggested to have committed the crime of murder.

Interesting, is your thinking he remained in Luz after May 3, pretty brazen for some one who it is suggested to have committed the crime of murder.
Psychopaths believe they are smarter than the police. See that CB was in Faro 144 hours after MM's abduction! And talking with the police, serving as a traslator!
Why not leave his cars and vans in a known safe place like nearby the "Farm House"?

Psychopaths believe they are smarter than the police. See that CB was in Faro 144 hours after MM's abduction! And talking with the police, serving as a traslator!
Why not leave his cars and vans in a known safe place like nearby the "Farm House"?
Could be seen as normal reactions of someone uninvolved with MM's disappearance

What else you had found?
I don’t know when this was but locals saw him around.

Attachments

• AA32A0D3-E43A-4F80-874F-7AF0DF1466FC.png
    AA32A0D3-E43A-4F80-874F-7AF0DF1466FC.png
    371.1 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics