Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect, #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well obviously they saw a man carrying a child but the question is - was it Madeleine? Collectively they haven't been able to tell us much about that one way or the other.
DCI Redwood said the child fitted a description close to that of Madeleine, Smith is reported to have said he doesn't recognise CB as the carrier, make of that what you will.

Well obviously they saw a man carrying a child but the question is - was it Madeleine? Collectively they haven't been able to tell us much about that one way or the other.
I was several cold nights in PdL (for example 11ºC, lower thermal sensation for windy). I never saw nobody carrying a child in pyjamas, whitout a blanket and barefoot ... That night of May 3, 2007 there were two sightings of those characteristics: JT and the Ss ...

Neither the Ss nor JT were able to recognize the man, according to their statements.

Last edited:
She crossed that car park every day as it led to a shortcut through the site to the main reception where the kid's club was.

But she did not take the convoluted route around the block that the dogs took.

The third Christian, neither CB nor HCW ... Friend of CB, like HB, MT, MS or NF ...
According to CP the pair hadn't spoken since CP refused to smuggle vodka-laced oranges to CB whilst CB was in Faro prison during 2006. None of those associates fit the witness descriptions based on a combination of both build & hairstyle/colour imo. Unfortunately we haven't seen the gait of the males for comparison.

ETA I'm more inclined to believe NF was using -683 and CB was in no rush to end the conversation with her.

A question: have you discussed the possibility that CB used the 680 phone and CP the 683 phone? Or vice versa?
He’s not unlike this guy:

Does he have prior convictions?

Attachments

• 19E46016-82B0-4CDC-B099-AEDA42993546.jpeg
    19E46016-82B0-4CDC-B099-AEDA42993546.jpeg
    26.2 KB · Views: 2
But didn't CP fall out with CB?
He remains Facebook friends with Holger Wahnsinn. I think this profile was for his Hannover/Braunschweig friends which is quite recent.

I think CP may have a business interest in the Hannover-Braunschweig area.

He remains Facebook friends with Holger Wahnsinn. I think this profile was for his Hannover/Braunschweig friends which is quite recent.

I think CP may have a business interest in the Hannover-Braunschweig area.
I cannot see CP in the Facebook list of firends of Holger Wahnsinn ...

Just once, according to her father.
I once worked as a producer in the BBC crime unit. I directed many reconstructions and spent my second pregnancy producing new investigations for Crimewatch. Detectives would call me daily, detailing their cases, and some stories stay with me still, such as the ones about a girl being snatched from her bath, or her bike, or her garden and then held in the passenger seat, or stuffed in the boot. There was always a vehicle, and the first few hours were crucial to the outcome. Afterwards, they would be dumped naked in an alley, or at a petrol station with a £10 note to "get a cab back to Mummy". They would be found within an hour or two. Sometimes.

MM crossed the carpark every day of her stay. The dogs did not go any further than the entrance where both teams lost the scent they had been following. The implication being they were not following MM's daily route.
My opinion. It is possible the trail the dogs followed led to a car parked in the carpark at the spot where the dogs lost the scent.

I'd like to know your thoughts or opinions.

In case CB abducted and/or killed MM ...

(1) Did he do it alone?

(2) If they had an accomplice, who was?

Thanks!

(1) Did he do it alone?

Thanks!
Thats a toughie, I think if he did it then he acted alone, all his previous sexual exploits have been on his own, can't see why he would change for this .Then I suppose you get into the why's and wherefores not something I'd comment on personally.

(1) Did he do it alone?

Thanks!

I think whoever the perpetrator was, s/he had help. First of all for intelligence gathering and passing on information even if for nothing else.

I am certain there was an accomplice but I have no idea who that might have been, but my money is on it being a woman.

I once worked as a producer in the BBC crime unit. I directed many reconstructions and spent my second pregnancy producing new investigations for Crimewatch. Detectives would call me daily, detailing their cases, and some stories stay with me still, such as the ones about a girl being snatched from her bath, or her bike, or her garden and then held in the passenger seat, or stuffed in the boot. There was always a vehicle, and the first few hours were crucial to the outcome. Afterwards, they would be dumped naked in an alley, or at a petrol station with a £10 note to "get a cab back to Mummy". They would be found within an hour or two. Sometimes.

MM crossed the carpark every day of her stay. The dogs did not go any further than the entrance where both teams lost the scent they had been following. The implication being they were not following MM's daily route.
My opinion. It is possible the trail the dogs followed led to a car parked in the carpark at the spot where the dogs lost the scent.
What is the significance of the quoted article? Is that you? I hope you don’t mind me asking.

A question: have you discussed the possibility that CB used the 680 phone and CP the 683 phone? Or vice versa?
I think that’s a real possibility. As far as I know he’s been called by the BKA. My opinion.

If Madeleine crossed the car park everyday and the dogs were following her scent then there's no reason to stop at the entrance, that implication imo suggest they weren't following her scent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14