Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect, #37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know that they collected pictures from AB’s apartment. There are pictures of the Tiffen Allegro parked right outside it! Like I said before, it could be a meaningless coincidence.

I can imagine CB leaving a few pictures of a motor home… raping, torturing and infanticide are find more unlikely.

Unimaginable but true on a previous occasion for which he was jailed.

I quite agree.
There is no necessity for legal cases to be conducted on MSM: which is why I have said "pot and kettle" or words to that effect.
So you don’t think it’s okay for HCW to claim CB committed murder in the media then? I don’t.

If he is innocent....
I can’t imagine CB is innocent because the German’s have announced they have concrete evidence. They’d only make that statement if they were sure.
Totally aligned with this.

Again and again, one thing is if BKA will be able or not to charge CB in relation to MM.
Another thing is if he might "still" be innocent. IMO immensely improbable.
Good point & you always sum things up so rationally
For me it comes back to legally innocent & factually innocent.

Below is quite a trivial example of a thought process in 2020. I hope I don’t seem insensitive though.

If i planned to drive my car from Bristol to London I’d need fuel, the correct fuel. My car has the correct fuel, but not enough to get all the way. Therefore I decided to do some work to pay for the last bit of correct fuel I needed to complete the journey.

If somebody then told me I must have zero fuel in my car because I couldn’t reach London I’d be very surprised by their logic.

In 2020 when the news first broke, this is, in a small part, how I envisaged some of it. The prospections case is the car, the fuel is the evidence, the prospection confirmed they had some fuel but not enough to reach London (the arrest) & therefore the prosecution were doing some work (investigation) to make sure they get to arrest. They’d only fuel an investigation with the correct fuel, so they’d check before using it.

Now in 2023 I actually think the prosecution have got everything they need for a MM case arrest. I think it’s just going to be long process to conclude the other 5 beforehand.

Unimaginable but true on a previous occasion for which he was jailed.
I’ve actually used this fact to try to explain that he would be careful with images.

So if images of a lesser crime were found on your own camera in your own home, don’t you think it’s reasonable to try and collect your images of the worlds most famous missing person that you’d murdered?

I don’t think they are comparable anyway.

Good point & you always sum things up so rationally
For me it comes back to legally innocent & factually innocent.

Below is quite a trivial example of a thought process in 2020. I hope I don’t seem insensitive though.

If i planned to drive my car from Bristol to London I’d need fuel, the correct fuel. My car has the correct fuel, but not enough to get all the way. Therefore I decided to do some work to pay for the last bit of correct fuel I needed to complete the journey.

If somebody then told me I must have zero fuel in my car because I couldn’t reach London I’d be very surprised by their logic.

In 2020 when the news first broke, this is, in a small part, how I envisaged some of it. The prospections case is the car, the fuel is the evidence, the prospection confirmed they had some fuel but not enough to reach London (the arrest) & therefore the prosecution were doing some work (investigation) to make sure they get to arrest. They’d only fuel an investigation with the correct fuel, so they’d check before using it.

Now in 2023 I actually think the prosecution have got everything they need for a MM case arrest. I think it’s just going to be long process to conclude the other 5 beforehand.
Zen and the Art of German Investigating, by Frank :D

Yeah, Christian B, who lived in this house, on this street, drove this car and this camper van,,, surname sounds like preuckner.

If this is German law, forgive me but it’s a touch silly if his human rights are protected by giving all his details but not his full surname.

That is German law as it stands.

I have no knowledge that it was allegedly breached. That was the issue which has not yet been substantiated particularly as it is quite an important accusation to direct at a State prosecutor.

I get what you meant in your post now. :)
Right, they could’ve collected these photos and any of CB having dinner or modelling lederhosen or whatever just so they had images of what he looked like at the time of the crime - unless every photo of CB has to be sexual torture or a mug shot.

That is German law as it stands.

I have no knowledge that it was allegedly breached. That was the issue which has not yet been substantiated particularly as it is quite an important accusation to direct at a State prosecutor.
And you argue that FF is delaying inevitable justice with the jurisdiction - IIRC “making a Herculean effort” to do so.

But at the same time you think it’s okay to say someone is guilty of child murder in the newspaper so long as you dont use their last name.

I’ve actually used this fact to try to explain that he would be careful with images.

So if images of a lesser crime were found on your own camera in your own home, don’t you think it’s reasonable to try and collect your images of the worlds most famous missing person that you’d murdered?

I don’t think they are comparable anyway.

No sane persons would have such images in their possession whatever the circumstances.

They are all indefensible from first to last.

My opinion

And you argue that FF is delaying inevitable justice with the jurisdiction - IIRC “making a Herculean effort” to do so.

But at the same time you think it’s okay to say someone is guilty of child murder in the newspaper so long as you dont use their last name.
I think it is way past time for the allegations made against CB to be tested in open court where the outcome of the indictments against him can be tested.

No sane persons would have such images in their possession whatever the circumstances.

They are all indefensible from first to last.

My opinion.
I don’t appreciate the implication that I am defending them, I’m not.

I think it is way past time for the allegations made against CB to be tested in open court where the outcome of the indictments against him can be tested.
Yet if he hadn’t been named in the media as MM’s murderer, you would never have heard of him. You seem sure of his guilt because of his trial by media. Or am I misunderstanding you?

IMO it’s a straightforward link. The apartment was searched, material was seized, the crime was listed as murder.

There could be another interesting circumstance according to the apartment search, Frank. It has been discussed a lot of pages ago, but with the file number from 2018 and other circumstances, it just won't go out of my head.

Your screenshots prove, that the search had been carried out on july the 18th, 2018.

In 2018, many investigations and trials related to crimes against children including darkweb paedo-rings, started in germany or were still running. One of these cases included some rumors, that might be interesting, according to some of my theories, that i made earlier. Maybe it will be interesting for you to know about it as well?!

Article from july 27th, 2018

"....In the criminal proceedings against a 33-year-old Spaniard in Staufen near Freiburg for years of abuse of a child, the judiciary has started murder investigations. The man from near Barcelona is suspected of having abused and strangled a girl together with an accomplice, prosecutor Nikola Novak said on Friday before the Freiburg district court. There are new, concrete indications of a video of the fact that probably happened in Belarus. It is unclear who the girl and the alleged accomplice are....

...Police are evaluating films and photos showing child abuse found on the accused and others, a police investigator said."

Articles from november 11th, 2020

"...The spaniard was the most financially strong customer. He is said to have paid the parents a total of 10,000 euros...."

"....The man had already been sentenced to ten years in prison in 2018 for severely raping the nine-year-old boy at the time of the crime, child abuse and forced prostitution. At that time, preventive detention was waived. However, the public prosecutor's office subsequently obtained from the Federal Court of Justice that a new decision had to be taken on the possibility of preventive detention - and was now successful.....

...Perpetrator had contact with other pedophiles on the darknet...

Summary:

Since some moment, at latest in july 2018, suddenly stood a big elephant in the room. Allegations, two criminals (one of them could be a wealthy spaniard) might have abused and killed a yet unknown little girl and there are indications of some "russian involvement". And now free your mind and compare some of these circumstances with the known facts in the MM case.

At some time in 2018 the BKA got aware of a german citizen, suspected of the murder of MM. In July 2018 an apartment in germany was searched for incriminating material. Same month and year, a wealthy spaniard gets 10 years in prison for child abuse and rape. At the same time, rumors of two people abusing and killing a little girl got public. Since then, neither me, nor anybody else heard again about the allegations against the wealthy spaniard.

In june 2020, HCW started a public inquiry against CB. Same month, JS and FF took over the defence from solicitors that have already been existing. It was one my first question in here, why HCW offered CB a 24/7 chat-opportunity, who the heck is paying for these two nice guys and who could be interested in CB getting the best defence somebody can get. Funny old guys like MS started to tell the whole world, that they were interrogated by german BKA about two russians in spain, in connection to a murder case. That should have been at some time around 2018-2020, right?

From the end of 2020, a wealthy spaniard suddenly collected a subsequent preventive detention. Obviously the worst case for a criminal. We all know what it means, right? Siftet air for the rest of your life.

And in spring 2023, maybe after some (unsuccessful?) appeals and over two years of covid, intel about possible findings at arade had been given to the prosecutors.

Isn't it kind of strange, how so many coincidences seem to be significant circumstances as well, that might be able to fill in some of the missing pieces of the jigsaw? ;)

Last edited:
From above, so it's explained that there. is concrete indications of a video, in the MM case there as been no such link, incidentally had the Spanish guy been to trial?

....In the criminal proceedings against a 33-year-old Spaniard in Staufen near Freiburg for years of abuse of a child, the judiciary has started murder investigations. The man from near Barcelona is suspected of having abused and strangled a girl together with an accomplice, prosecutor Nikola Novak said on Friday before the Freiburg district court. There are new, concrete indications of a video of the fact that probably happened in Belarus. It is unclear who the girl and the alleged accomplice are....

Also a mother and her partner sold a bit on the dark web, so not another to link CB to Madeleine.

From above, so it's explained that there. is concrete indications of a video, in the MM case there as been no such link, incidentally had the Spanish guy been to trial?

....In the criminal proceedings against a 33-year-old Spaniard in Staufen near Freiburg for years of abuse of a child, the judiciary has started murder investigations. The man from near Barcelona is suspected of having abused and strangled a girl together with an accomplice, prosecutor Nikola Novak said on Friday before the Freiburg district court. There are new, concrete indications of a video of the fact that probably happened in Belarus. It is unclear who the girl and the alleged accomplice are....
Just noticed Belarus, talk about looking for a connection where one doesn't exist.Also Wolters said they are not looking for anyone else.

I don’t appreciate the implication that I am defending them, I’m not.

Some might not appreciate such an implication being levelled, always bearing in mind that there are those whose job it is and therefore duty to defend them.

Be assured I directed no inference of any kind towards you nor would I
a) I expressed a valid opinion not about you but about those you posted about
b) to do as you suggest would be breaking forum protocols

Yet if he hadn’t been named in the media as MM’s murderer, you would never have heard of him. You seem sure of his guilt because of his trial by media. Or am I misunderstanding you?
Probably.

The original point was made by G-Unit who suggested that CB's human rights had been breached as a result of his naming on MSM by the German prosecutor.

That accusation supported by you has not been substantiated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanMichelle