Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect, #39

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a statement issued today, Portugal’s PJ judicial police have clarified that “steps are continuing” as part of the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, “to fully clarify the situation”.

The statement comes after the BBC in UK reports that “Portuguese police have apologised to the parents of Madeleine McCann for the way they handled the three-year-old’s disappearance”.

None of this is mentioned in the PJ statement, which simply explains “that, as part of the investigation into the disappearance of an English child in the Algarve in 2007, steps are continuing to be taken to fully clarify the situation”.

In a statement issued today, Portugal’s PJ judicial police have clarified that “steps are continuing” as part of the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, “to fully clarify the situation”.

The statement comes after the BBC in UK reports that “Portuguese police have apologised to the parents of Madeleine McCann for the way they handled the three-year-old’s disappearance”.

None of this is mentioned in the PJ statement, which simply explains “that, as part of the investigation into the disappearance of an English child in the Algarve in 2007, steps are continuing to be taken to fully clarify the situation”.
This newspaper has always spun stories with a McCann sceptical slant if I recall correctly.

I

I've just watched it. Yes, through evidence that was being given by people once the pj closed the case, I wonder what other info was given, that was never followed up, and I feel alot of the program was about how badly km and gm was treated, and now the pj have apologized, apologizing for GA mainly because he was leading the case
I don't blame SY, for not doing enough in 2011, it's a shame they didn't, hindsight is a wonderful thing
But in the program, just watch the eyes, of FF, struggling to keep eye contact, long blinks, and alot of looking down
But hcw can maintain eye contact, and he is adamant cb murdered mm, and in Portugal
This was also seen previously with SF.

According to the fact, that no prosecutor needs to apologize for doing her or his job, i think it's a highly honorable move from the PJ.

And that kind of move indicates, that the PJ knows very well right now, that somebody else than the MC's is responsible for MM's disappearence!
But is this really new?!
Come on...three police forces in Arade in May...

During the Panorama broadcast, the landlord of Braunschweig kiosk flat from which CB was evicted for non-payment of rent said that CB brought a gang with him to recover the fridge. CB threatened him with a long knife. What was so important about the fridge? I seem to remember there was also the degrading shell of a fridge-freezer visible at the Arade dam dig in May 2023.

When you click on the link, a translation is offered by google, or at least it does on my computer.
At least, please provide the heading of the article in English in order that members and Mods know what the article is about so they aren't blindly clicking on something to find out what it is. Example:

PJ says investigations are continuing and confirms contacts with Maddie McCann's parents​

from: PJ diz que continuam diligências e confirma contactos com pais de Maddie McCann

During the Panorama broadcast, the landlord of Braunschweig kiosk flat from which CB was evicted for non-payment of rent said that CB brought a gang with him to recover the fridge. CB threatened him with a long knife. What was so important about the fridge? I seem to remember there was also the degrading shell of a fridge-freezer visible at the Arade dam dig in May 2023.
exactly, who brings a gang to threaten over a fridge unless there is something important about it. JMO

Thanks for sharing.

At around 54:00 HCW is discussing the evidence he has. He states words to the effect of, “… maybe we have photos, maybe we have videos… or chats or documents.”

I think his body language is notable during this section. He is very clearly shaking his head “No” while saying photo or video.

IMO, he is trying to convey that he has strong evidence like this but I don’t think he has.

CBs name was given to SY in 2011, they never investigated him.

BBC iplayer, worth a watch if you can.

Ouch - bit of a hit to the narrative that they were eliminating all the non-suspects

It's kind of amazing that basically nothing useful was happening until the CB tipoff came in

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members