Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
you can say the same everytime you get a blood test done at the doctors. the benefits outweigh the negatives in my opinion, but it will never happen because everyone's got an objection about everything these days. welcome to 2020.

Not really. Your blood test is not analysed to create a full DNA profile. A couple of years ago the NHS in England sold off patient's private data to private companies in the US. That is basically our government selling our private history ( mental health, diseases, drug use, treatment) off to another country for money. Think of being refused medical insurance or treatment etc based on being an 'unhealthy' person that those companies have blacklisted.
Your DNA can be used to track you biologically if you are suspected of anything ( including political affiliations) and criminals that hack the database could track you too.
If that's what you want fine but please don't insist other people are objecting frivolously to something that could have great implications.

His face exudes evil. If I didn't know he was the monster he is, I would still think that.
Someone up thread wondered about occult activities (with the animal bones etc? I noticed approximately 38 seconds into this video there are some plates, one of them has strange 'markings/signs' on. I'm looking at this on my phone so can't quite make them out. Astrological symbols? May not be relevant, but thought I'd point this out.
It was the video that Miya posted-sorry it doesn't link.

If everyone had their DNA taken at birth there would be more crimes committed than ever, people being intentionally framed for crimes that they did not commit, it would be so easy for a perpetrator to plant DNA once harvested from an unsuspecting person.
I would never agree to it and would fight with all my civil liberties not for it to become law

Do you think if they let Maddie's parents plead with him on a video he might break and tell them what he knows IF he is the pedo.

Someone up thread wondered about occult activities (with the animal bones etc? I noticed approximately 38 seconds into this video there are some plates, one of them has strange 'markings/signs' on. I'm looking at this on my phone so can't quite make them out. Astrological symbols? May not be relevant, but thought I'd point this out.
It was the video that Miya posted-sorry it doesn't link.

Probably just a funky Portuguese plate but I like your thinking.

Let’s be honest it will never ever ever happen so no point debating any further.

I don't mind the differing opinions but I do take slight objection to the judgement people 'must have something to hide' because they object. That's why I responded with some of the reasons. As you say...it's off topic anyway.

I don't mind the differing opinions but I do take slight objection to the judgement people 'must have something to hide' because they object. That's why I responded with some of the reasons. As you say...it's off topic anyway.
Let’s change the subject before the thread gets closed for going off topic. People can have different opinions and that’s fine. We’ve still got free speech. (for now)

In a solidarity confinement cell does he get a TV?

I hope he's keeping up with developments.

Yes. Another possibility is that the German authorities are lying. Time will tell.
Has anyone seen how this statement came about? The one about "he may have made a video" etc? The only place I read about it was on the Sun website but they also quoted another comment from him in the same article which he then appeared to refute on a CNN article.

I'm just wondering was it a volunteered piece of information or was he asked a direct question about whether they had a video?

you can say the same everytime you get a blood test done at the doctors. the benefits outweigh the negatives in my opinion, but it will never happen because everyone's got an objection about everything these days. welcome to 2020.

well, I personally don't like to roll over an accept everything handed to me as status quo. It shouldn't be seen as a negative thing if someone has a different view than you do and questions things. Just like if people want to hand their DNA out, have at er!

Has anyone seen how this statement came about? The one about "he may have made a video" etc? The only place I read about it was on the Sun website but they also quoted another comment from him in the same article which he then appeared to refute on a CNN article.

I'm just wondering was it a volunteered piece of information or was he asked a direct question about whether they had a video?

Probably an assumption because he has made other videos, e.g. the 72 year old lady etc.

Assuming the trusty old Sun isn't making quotes up, it sounds like it would have been in response to a question from a journalist. I don't know though.

Assuming the trusty old Sun isn't making quotes up, it sounds like it would have been in response to a question from a journalist. I don't know though.
Well that was my thought. But then, if the huge piece of evidence they dont want to reveal WAS a video, how else would you answer the question?

You could say something along the line of I'm not going to comment on that, but that then sounds even more suspicious IMO.

Of course there may just not be a video, point is I don't know how much we can trust that quote in the Sun just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kcou111