Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think if they let Maddie's parents plead with him on a video he might break and tell them what he knows IF he is the pedo.

Nope! They've been out there since this happened asking for people to come forward, and seeking tips, info etc... and if he hasn't come forward thus far, why would he now? He appears to lack any empathy for his victims (eg: the elderly lady)... so why would he care about MM's parents or siblings?

Nope! They've been out there since this happened asking for people to come forward, and seeking tips, info etc... and if he hasn't come forward thus far, why would he now? He appears to lack any empathy for his victims (eg: the elderly lady)... so why would he care about MM's parents or siblings?
No I'm talking putting him in a room and making him watch a video of the parents ADDRESSING HIM. .Maybe just maybe he would break down.

To me, this was a man in unbelievable emotional agony and repressed rage. He was given up for adoption to a children’s home by his birth mother. He may have felt rejected and abandoned. He said he was beaten by his adoptive father. He said he had a sad childhood. Did he feel love from his adoptive mother? Reportedly, she has no relationship with any of the three sons she adopted. When the adoptive father was injured in the car accident, it was reported CB was sent to a school for (troubled) kids with learning disabilities. This would have triggered more feelings of rejection and abandonment.

Its clear he hates women of any age. He destroys the children (raping and murdering them) as his own childhood was destroyed. He seeks love from his girlfriends but simultaneously destroys the relationships with cheating, jealousy and abuse. Finally, he’s seeking relationships with older women, looking for a mother figure. His ex wondered if he was sleeping with some of them, and he ends up raping one (rage).

He’s a tortured soul...

I was thinking perhaps he has multiple personalities? Perhaps different parts of the psyche have different tendencies? Just a thought.

We do but mostly for new drivers. This is not mandatory for everyone.
The UK police use ANPR on most large roads. Probably not so much in more rural areas or small roads.
If CB took MM for money, why would he murder her? He wouldn’t get the money for one and would risk being reported .

He could easily have took her for money, but the money was paid for the video of the murder and not the child :(

Updated with dates and ages of potential (some already denied) victims

Childhood information sourced from this link below:
https://www.fr24news.com/a/2020/06/...mccann-first-suspect-christian-brueckner.html
1976(?) - Born in Bavaria and adopted as an infant by B & F Brueckner in Würzburg, Germany
1990(?) - Father's car accident when he was 13-14yrs old.
Christian’s disruptive and increasingly criminal behavior and deal with her disabled husband who suffered brain damage and was confined to a wheelchair after the crash
1992-94 - Between 1992 – when he was 16 – and 1994, he lived in an institution for young people with learning difficulties

Unless another link is provided, the date and information is from this article:
Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brückner: a timeline
1994 - Convicted of sexual abuse of a child, attempted sexual abuse of a child, and carrying out sexual acts in front of a child.
1995-2007 - Police said the suspect lived in the Algarve between 1995 and 2007 apart from brief spells in Germany
Madeleine McCann suspect investigated over 2015 disappearance of German girl
1995 - Flees to Portugal as an 18-year-old to escape a two-year youth custody sentence for the above offences.
1996 June 19- René Hasse (6) boy in the Algarve, goes missing. Possibly linked to CB. Family contacted, but latest news suggests no link (see 2nd article)
Madeleine McCann suspect investigated over two other missing children – reports
Germans 'have evidence' Madeleine McCann was killed by new suspect
1996 June 28- Carola Titze (16), found murdered in De Haan, Belgium. Possibly linked to CB.
Did Madeleine McCann suspect kill these three youngsters? - Metro Newspaper UK
1999 - Returns to Germany to serve a youth custody sentence he had escaped.
2001 May 7- Peggy Knobloch (9) disappears on her way home from school in Bayreuth, Germany. Possible link to CB.
Police reviewing disappearance of another German girl in light of new Madeleine McCann suspect.
2001 June 18 - Louise Kerton (24) UK student nurse goes missing from Aachen Germany.Family wants link investigated, so far no mention by LE if it any link is being looked at.
Father of missing Louise Kerton wants Madeleine McCann suspect questioned
2004-5 - Dates an English woman in Praia da Luz, Portugal. More information provided by ex-girlfriend in this article:
Madeleine McCann suspect linked to THIRD vehicle - new details made public for first time
2004 - Hazel Behan(20) sexually assaulted in Algarve. Her attacker may be CB. Portuguese police appear to deny any link.
Irish woman raped in Portugal believes attacker may be Madeleine McCann suspect | The Irish Post
2005 - Rapes an American woman(72) in Praia da Luz.
2006- Portuguese authorities drop the rape investigation due to lack of evidence.
2006- Arrested and convicted for stealing diesel fuel in Portugal.
2007- Madeleine McCann (3) disappears from Praia da Luz.
2007- Buys marihuana and hashish and sells it to a middle-man on the northern German island of Sylt, where it is sold on.
2010- Monika Pawlak (24), sex worker, found murdered in Hanover. DM suggests possible link, article listed below suggests no link.
Germans 'have evidence' Madeleine McCann was killed by new suspect
2012- Opens a kiosk in Braunschweig, in north-west Germany.
~2012-2015 (?) - In a relationship with NM, now under police protection
Madeleine McCann: Hunt for suspect's ex who he 'beat black and blue' | Metro News
2013- McCanns appeal to the German public on TV for evidence over Madeleine’s disappearance. Brückner’s name crops up in connection with the case.
2013 - September - Documents seen by Der Spiegel said that in that year, he had fantasised about kidnapping and sexually abusing a child in an online chat with a friend.In September 2013, he allegedly wrote that he wanted to “catch something small and use it for days“, and then destroy the evidence.
2015 - May 2- Inga Gehricke (5) goes missing - LE investigating possibly link to CB
"The Volksstimme newspaper reported that he owned an abandoned property in Neuwegersleben, around 57 miles from where Inga went missing"
"The home was reportedly searched as part of a child abuse investigation in 2016, with officers finding a USB stick containing indecent images."
Madeleine McCann suspect investigated over two other missing children – reports
2017- Convicted of sexual abuse of a child in Germany and sentenced to 15 months in prison.
2018-Arrested in Milan and returned to Germany.
2019- August – charged with the rape of a US citizen (from 2005).
2019 - December – convicted. Sentenced to seven years for the rape. Prison term not yet started pending an appeal that the conviction was unlawful but he is being held in police custody.
2020 June 4- German Police announce CB as possible suspect in Mccann's disappearance
Police announce new suspect in 2007 disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Wow thank you for doing this! I’m usually really good with keeping on top of facts and dates but this ones spiralling isn’t it. Very helpful.

So just WHAT do they actually have on him?

I think without a body or some other proof of death they have nothing.

We know from the PJ files there are no forensics from the apartment which can link an abductor to the crime scene.

Therefore there will need to something to link him directly to MM

Otherwise we are no further on than the stalled Met / PJ investigations

No evidence of what crime was even committed.

To me, this was a man in unbelievable emotional agony and repressed rage. He was given up for adoption to a children’s home by his birth mother. He may have felt rejected and abandoned. He said he was beaten by his adoptive father. He said he had a sad childhood. Did he feel love from his adoptive mother? Reportedly, she has no relationship with any of the three sons she adopted. When the adoptive father was injured in the car accident, it was reported CB was sent to a school for (troubled) kids with learning disabilities. This would have triggered more feelings of rejection and abandonment.

Its clear he hates women of any age. He destroys the children (raping and murdering them) as his own childhood was destroyed. He seeks love from his girlfriends but simultaneously destroys the relationships with cheating, jealousy and abuse. Finally, he’s seeking relationships with older women, looking for a mother figure. His ex wondered if he was sleeping with some of them, and he ends up raping one (rage).

He’s a tortured soul...

He’s a tortured soul...
WOW terrible childhood. I agree with what you are saying. The recipe for a totally screwed up adult. Sad.

I edited timeline (will repost) but if you have a non sun/mirror source - please link it and i'll add it!
I've tried to find a non Sun/Mirror/DM and as I'm too mean to subscribe to any of the others - I can't find anything lol but I'll keep looking!

I was thinking perhaps he has multiple personalities? Perhaps different parts of the psyche have different tendencies? Just a thought.

this is a sound suggestion. Many individuals who have experienced childhood trauma do go onto develop BPD/MPD.

“Clinical evaluation revealed that the majority of these adolescents manifested extremely variable school performance, disruptive behavior, trances, amnesias, mood swings, sharp changes in personality, apparent lying, voices heard in the head, and depression. All had a history of childhood trauma: Sexual abuse (73%), physical abuse (73%), and emotional abuse (82%).”

Source: Adolescent Multiple Personality Disorder: A Preliminary Study of Eleven Cases - ScienceDirect

The little that we do know about CB is that he had a chaotic start in life.

I’m really hopeful that no members or lurkers see this as my defence to CBs actions. I know many sensible users won’t, but the atmosphere has been tense in the last 24 hours. Just saying :) x

I also agree that a case like this wouldn’t have taken so long to solve in the UK.
I’d argue that it’s actually quite hard to get away with crime here.

Well we certainly don't beat the crap out of parents to get a confession.

But we do have our fair share of unsolved cases. However, I think our crime scene preservation skills are better than most.

MOO

Well we certainly don't beat the crap out of parents to get a confession.

But we do have our fair share of unsolved cases. However, I think our crime scene preservation skills are better than most.

MOO

That is true. And not every case is solved in the uk , if you see the Crimewatch archives , there are lots of unsolved crimes.
There are lots of cases of teenagers going missing never to be seen again,but to my knowledge no toddler has ever vanished without a trace, in the way MM did.

As much as I aspire to be like Gardner1850- I am not. I do have it as a doc on my PC, so I will update as possible. I am most interested in how many of these "suggested" possible links hold any water. I can see that two suggested ones (Rene H and Monika P) appear to have already been looked at and dismissed.

I wish more reliable news sources in the UK were offering better coverage. I expect People Mag in the US to offer a summary since the MM case was also huge over here.

I would like to outline dates when he was incarcerated and outline when he was dating girlfriends who have come forward (anonymously or with initials like N Miftari). I'll see what I can keep up and repost as there are new developments.
You are correct. It might be wishful thinking on our part.

There sure are lot's of coincidences-

He just happens to be living near a staggeringly large number of missing young girls.

Proximity will not get him convicted obviously. Like many serial killers here in the US, the police only need enough evidence for one conviction, then in prison they trade accommodations for the locations of the others.

True, but I still can see why he's like he is. no love, abuse, no religion, no guidance, no home, yikes.

Do we have any reliable sources on his childhood? I have seen the article in the DM that people around town (wurzburg) had only kind things to say about the Brueckner parents (not that anyone knows what goes on in a home).

Then the article with the ex-girlfriend stated he told her that he had a very sad childhood. I also read the mother has no contact with any of her 3 adoptive sons, which seems unusual,

With the other indications of him being a psychopath, I don't want to condemn his parents.

It would be interesting to hear from his brothers, but if I were them, I would not be doing media interviews.

If there are better articles available from German news sources- please post them here and I will use google translate and add the information to the timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbelle