Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect, #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep asking this question and get no sensible answer. Unless kept in captivity, there would be no possibility for such a person to have contact with the administrative state. Even a basic doctors visit is impossible.
A fake one could probably be obtained via the dark web, in the same way stolen passport data is sold in various formats. CB stole passports which he presumably sold on to other criminals.

A fake one could probably be obtained via the dark web, in the same way stolen passport data is sold in various formats. CB stole passports which he presumably sold on to other criminals.

Just speaking from the german perspective - this is all not so simple.

You'd need a german birth certificate for a child, with your own name on it as mother/father. Or somehow an adoption process. And somehow from there you need to gain a health insurance card etc etc

But this will all be extremely difficult because the original document does not exist in the bureaucracy.

Just speaking from the german perspective - this is all not so simple.

You'd need a german birth certificate for a child, with your own name on it as mother/father. Or somehow an adoption process. And somehow from there you need to gain a health insurance card etc etc

But this will all be extremely difficult because the original document does not exist in the bureaucracy.
I appreciate the difficulties in the German system. The child, however, could have been "born" outside Germany & the parents now resident elsewhere too. I'm not sure how thoroughly the authenticity of a child's birth certificate would be investigated during some sort of registration process in say, Latvia, if the parents' papers were all in order.

Just because cb said he wanted snatch a child for a childless couple, doesn't mean that's what he wanted, it may just of been a ploy, and wanted a child for other reasons, which to me would seem more logical, knowing the type of person he is

I appreciate the difficulties in the German system. The child, however, could have been "born" outside Germany & the parents now resident elsewhere too. I'm not sure how thoroughly the authenticity of a child's birth certificate would be investigated during some sort of registration process in say, Latvia, if the parents' papers were all in order.

Right but then why steal an english child in portugal if the alleged childless parents live somwhere more 'chaotic' shall we say, (e.g russia) where you might have a chance of rigging the documentation?

I feel like this has always been a conspiracy that doesn't hold up to the slightest analysis.

Right but then why steal an english child in portugal if the alleged childless parents live somwhere more 'chaotic' shall we say, (e.g russia) where you might have a chance of rigging the documentation?

I feel like this has always been a conspiracy that doesn't hold up to the slightest analysis.

I feel it is, and that it really doesn't deserve any further thought or discussion, and can be confidently placed in the 'MM might be out there somewhere' bag of more-than-ready for the bin theories.

MM died in May 2007. Can we all at least have that as our ongoing starting premise since it's not only the one that history tells us is the case but it's also the one at the absolute beating heart of the BKA's case against CB.

Last edited:
I feel it is, and that it really doesn't deserve any further thought or discussion, and can be confidently placed in the 'MM might be out there somewhere' bag of more-than-ready for the bin theories.

MM died in May 2007. Can we all at least have that as our ongoing starting premise since it's not only the one that history tells us is the case but it's also the one at the absolute beating heart of the BKA's case against CB.
IMO MM was likely dead before the world knew her name or soon after.

The only way Madeleine should be alive and live in Germany is to kept her for years in a dungeon like NK in Austria. Her face was everywhere, there was more talk about Madeleine than any other missing German child. She would have had an English accent and her eye defect is known too.
That does not mean CB had at least plans to built up a child trafficking ring to make money. He allegedly told it not only to this R, also to MT and to DF to hide children in the van. Maybe he didn’t find anyone to support his idea of trafficking

Last edited:
The only way Madeleine should be alive and live in Germany is to kept her for years in a dungeon like NK in Austria. Her face was everywhere, there was more talk about Madeleine than any other missing German child. She would have had an English accent and her eye defect is known too.
That does not mean CB had at least plans to built up a child trafficking ring to make money. He allegedly told it not only to this R, also to MT and to DF to hide children in the van. Maybe he didn’t find anyone to support his idea of trafficking
Or maybe he just wanted to make his criminal friends just NOT to know the real reason, why he is talking about snatching little children and driving around with them in his campervan.

Maybe the perfect disguise?

Or maybe he just wanted to make his criminal friends just NOT to know the real reason, why he is talking about snatching little children and driving around with them in his campervan.

Maybe the perfect disguise?
Did these conversations all occur around the same period of time i.e. Spring/Summer 2007?

Where there's a will there's a way. However, I agree that this particular scenario is unlikely, given what we've learned from BKA since 2020.

For nigh on 17 yrs of investigating, investigators have never once uncovered any plot or hint of abducting MM for trafficking, indeed HCW told Bilton in the BBC docu last Autumn MM was killed in Portugal.Mark Rowley in 2017 when giving the update never once talked of any plot, the theory being a burglary gone wrong.

Watch and make your own minds up.
Sedated with paint solvent ?

Wolters thinks they enough to charge but they want to be absolutely certain.

HeB phoned SY twice, in 2007 and 2017, CB wasn't made prime suspect until phone data placed him near the ocean club.

HCW contradicts himself at the end saying they may close the case without charges if the evidence isn't found.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member