Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i translated some of the trans-script myself from a sheet shown on the spiegel documentry at 11.08 minutes in...

Over 8000 files were viewed. Most of the files contain pictures or videos that contain the abuse of infants, toddlers, children and adolescents. Most of them are also known to the police

some of the videos show sexual acts with a dog

around 100 files are recordings by christian bruckner partially naked or with black hold-ups with self-stimulation using an anal plug and the ball head of a trailer towing device and a workbench and other poses

wow

SPIEGEL TV: Exklusiv-Interview mit einem Bekannten von Christian B. und Kriminalfall Andreas Darsow - DER SPIEGEL - Panorama
:( :( :(

If I recall well, the USB's were in a bag under the dog

So maybe he wanted to keep the USBs in a 'safe' place. Souvenirs of his disgusting activities. With his dog guarding/hiding them. Just in case he wanted to come back and retrieve them later.

If he is an avid keeper of souvenirs and he was involved in Madeleine's disappearance, there may well be a souvenir of her somewhere.

"The need to validate their behavior and have souvenirs of their relationships are the motivations most overlooked by investigators when evaluating the significance of the *advertiser censored* and erotica collections of pedophiles."
https://ccoso.org/sites/default/files/import/Lanning---molestor-behavior-analysis.pdf

Last edited:
Could be but my thinking is imagine sending a letter or even an email with that information in it. It’s really insensitive eh. They should be given the courtesy of a face to face meeting laying out on the table exactly what the German authorities have, that’s their right, even if they have to sign a disclaimer.

That is NOT their right. Even here in North America, people are of the belief that police will tell a family what they're doing in the investigation, but they often do not. We call them for help to find a missing person and at that point, anything they discover or learn is theirs, and they are not obligated to share it. Infact, if they release information to the family or media it could cost them being able to prosecute suspect(s) so they usually don't release much of anything. I know of a case where a kid was abducted when she was 13. This was 50 years ago. Police cannot release their files b/c its an active missing persons case to this day - but who knows what if anything they've been doing to actually work on the case over the years? This is something I would like to see changed. If the family of missing persons is willing to give up on the idea of ever prosecuting a perp, should one ever come to light, then why can't police release their files to the family / public and have all the willing volunteers come together and put actual work into solving these cold cases?

Is tnhis news about the video etc only released today in Germany?

That is NOT their right. Even here in North America, people are of the belief that police will tell a family what they're doing in the investigation, but they often do not. We call them for help to find a missing person and at that point, anything they discover or learn is theirs, and they are not obligated to share it. Infact, if they release information to the family or media it could cost them being able to prosecute suspect(s) so they usually don't release much of anything. I know of a case where a kid was abducted when she was 13. This was 50 years ago. Police cannot release their files b/c its an active missing persons case to this day - but who knows what if anything they've been doing to actually work on the case over the years? This is something I would like to see changed. If the family of missing persons is willing to give up on the idea of ever prosecuting a perp, should one ever come to light, then why can't police release their files to the family / public and have all the willing volunteers come together and put actual work into solving these cold cases?

Well it sure SHOULD be their right in this situation given that the German Authorities are openly shouting it from the rooftops that they have apparent evidence she is dead. That, IMO, is not fair! And believe me I’ve followed enough throughout the years to understand why, at times, giving too much info out could be detrimental.

I can never understand that, that is so flawed. Relatives has to fight to get the right to access the file (highlighted in red).

Well it sure SHOULD be their right!

I disagree - people talk, sell stories and before you know it a prosecution is severely compromised.
I feel utter grief for the MG's, I really do and being a parent I would want to know details, but sadly it can't be so until details come out after a charge.
But there are ways of fighting and campaigning for cases to be re opened but it's sometimes impossible.

I can never understand that, that is so flawed. Relatives has to fight to get the right to access the file (highlighted in red).

They can't have the file in this case because there technically isn't one yet. They don't have enough to charge CB, until they do no-one can see the file because the investigation isn't finished. It wouldn't be right for the family and their lawyers to see evidence before someone's even been questioned or knows what the charges are against him.

In the past, The McCanns have successfully sued both Tabloids and LE over false stories and statements which have claimed to have evidence with regards to MM fate. I doubt very much that either would be so stupid as to repeat that course of action today! X

That was before they lost a very long libel case in Portugal's supreme court. They haven't sued anyone since for stories they claim to be false.

That was before they lost a very long libel case in Portugal's supreme court. They haven't sued anyone since for stories they claim to be false.

Correct - but thankfully a Red Top did make a front page apology for the treatment of MG's

I disagree - people talk, sell stories and before you know it a prosecution is severely compromised.
I feel utter grief for the MG's, I really do and being a parent I would want to know details, but sadly it can't be so until details come out after a charge.
But there are ways of fighting and campaigning for cases to be re opened but it's sometimes impossible.

That’s nice you disagree but if you took the time to read my edited post you would see that in some cases I agree NO information should be passed to anyone. In this case though, well you know the rest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams