Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw this on another forum,its about CB’s life with his ex NF and “their” foster children.
If I understood it well,one of the foster child,a young girl was missing for a month during the time of staying there.CB had brought her back and it is not clear what happend.

Is that the girl who had reportedly gone missing and 'wonderful' CB went to look for her and said he found her at a gypsy site? It was then later discovered she was pregnant?

I just saw this on another forum,its about CB’s life with his ex NF and “their” foster children.
If I understood it well,one of the foster child,a young girl was missing for a month during the time of staying there.CB had brought her back and it is not clear what happend.

She was his ex?

I'm glad were hearing reports of our suspicions about that place. Can someone translate pls?
Is R an innocent party to this or........................?

Last edited:
Does it though? How many active pedophiles capable of abduction do you know in every 50 mile radius? I bloody hope there’s not a fair few to choose from.
I have two friends one of whom is a Child Ptotection Social Worker and the other who owns Children Homes and has her finger in lots of child protection issues. They told me that in the County I live in there are hundreds of paedophiles, they said if the public knew just how many sick individuals lived nearby they would probably never let their children out of the house again until they are 18. So I suppose amongst those hundreds will probably be quite a few who could be capable of abducting a child if the chance arose, then you also have to question how many there are in a Country and how many networks.

Why does this pseudo-sighting of GM matter? It was obviously someone else, the case was a big talking point. The witness even said herself that she had thought it was a journalist.

People are always encouraged to report anything, however trivial, so it's just one of many irrelevant reports.

It could have been false statement, which could have linked CB to R amongst other things.

Is that the girl who had reportedly gone missing and 'wonderful' CB went to look for her and said he found her at a gypsy site? It was then later discovered she was pregnant?
Nicole F was his/CB’s ex and it is questioned that the fostergirl is on one of the pictures that they found.It also stated that CB found her and brought her back to the rented house.

I have two friends one of whom is a Child Ptotection Social Worker and the other who owns Children Homes and has her finger in lots of child protection issues. They told me that in the County I live in there are hundreds of paedophiles, they said if the public knew just how many sick individuals lived nearby they would probably never let their children out of the house again until they are 18. So I suppose amongst those hundreds will probably be quite a few who could be capable of abducting a child if the chance arose, then you also have to question how many there are in a Country and how many networks.

True. And not just them, rapists and sex offenders of all types. Many people don't know there are places in their town/city where these people are housed after they get out from jail and many of them do it again.

I'm glad were hearing reports of our suspicions about that place. Can someone translate pls?
Is R an innocent party to this or........................?
The usual pure speculation from me... but it honestly wouldn't surprise me if RS was high up on a large ring. Just my opinion. Nothing to back it up factually. I do think there is a huge bigger picture than we're told at the moment though x

The usual pure speculation from me... but it honestly wouldn't surprise me if RS was high up on a large ring. Just my opinion. Nothing to back it up factually. I do think there is a bigger picture than we're told at the moment though x

I too wanted to know more about R in #3.
How do we know his surname is S? I thought we only deduced that from the 'false witness statement' further up the thread, which we now think is genuine?

Last edited:
The usual pure speculation from me... but it honestly wouldn't surprise me if RS was high up on a large ring. Just my opinion. Nothing to back it up factually. I do think there is a huge bigger picture than we're told at the moment though x

Hey, if you ain't got a hunch, then there's nothing to go on!

I think so too.

The dog and CB have been described as "inseparable" in that video report

If the dog were in any way "special" or any kind of attachment to the mutt - this is one of the psychological keys too unlock CB and start psychologically breaking him down imo.

ETD

Last edited:
Yes The McCanns lost their 3rd and 'final' chance to take Amaral to court. But had they gotten him there - and they should of been given the opportunity to be fair- they would have won that case too since Amaral is actually guilty of all the claims that the McCanns made against him. I think the fact that EX Detective Amaral not only lost his spot at the top of the table but was condemned and told he would never work LE again speaks mega volumes to The McCanns favour. Whilst the abduction destroyed their lives, the person positioned to helping them at that time, destroyed every single chance of ever solving this in the quickest possible time! To this day, that mans arrogance and attitude towards The McCanns has never wavered. He is a disgrace X

Don't agree I have to say. The McCanns lost the case in Portugals 'highest court' because they ruled Amaral was allowed to express himself ( write a book ) ...just as the McCanns used the media ( photoshoots, writing a book etc.
I think that is fair, whatever you think of Amaral.

"Psychopaths gravitate toward dogs since they are obedient and easy to manipulate. Ronson says he spoke with individuals who would qualify as psychopaths who told him they aren't sad when they hear about people dying. "But they get really upset when their dogs die because dogs offer unconditional love.""

How to spot psychopath

Personally, I think psychos don't know what loving someone is. It's not that they love dogs. They love the way the dog adores them. They want to be adored for being who they are - a person who can't love back, at all.

"Psychopaths gravitate toward dogs since they are obedient and easy to manipulate. Ronson says he spoke with individuals who would qualify as psychopaths who told him they aren't sad when they hear about people dying. "But they get really upset when their dogs die because dogs offer unconditional love.""

How to spot psychopath
Thanks for the link psyc is my proff.
Which leads me to presume that it was he CB who took 'care' to bury the dog - but because he had left 2 dogs to die - this dog, I believe was special to him.
LE will tap into his vulnerability around that as it may be something he cared about.

Thanks for the link psyc is my proff.
Which leads me to presume that it was he CB who took 'care' to bury the dog - but because he had left 2 dogs to die - this dog, I believe was special to him.
LE will tap into his vulnerability around that as it may be something he cared about.

But on the other hand an aquaintance might have murdered his dog, buried the memory stick to blackmail CB later. But I doubt it!
Always keep an open mind.

If you search him up on internet he owns resorts and properties and schools. He has adopted 4 kids with his partner... I don't have the answers I'm afraid. I'm new to all this and I only heard of R last night. Then I did a bit digging, which I'm probably wrong, but something about him and his set up isn't sitting well with me. X
Who are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members