Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, just want to chime in from time to time as part of the German public!
The whole case is not discussed in TV or newspapers anymore. There are still some documentaries being made about the suspect and they are recounting everything we know about the Maddie case, like bringing it back to public memory but nothing new.
I looked around for any reliable German newspapers and this is what I found on multiple good newspapers:
- Hans-Christian Wolters made a public statement saying that he did never say that they have any proof for Maddie being dead and that this had been dragged through media although it is not true. He says that to this time they don't have any proof for Maddie being dead but because of the profile of the suspect and the case, they handle the investigation as a murder investigation because it is just common for sexual motivated crimes to end in murder.
- The police found used articles of girls clothing in a camper that he owned, swimwear and other childrens clothes. They also found a lot of child *advertiser censored*, some of it picturing the suspect.
- The police confessed for mistakes in the investigation made in 2014, where they had clues for the suspect being involved in child ponography but could not arrest him right away. It is possible that he destroyed evidence in that time.
This is everything for now :)

Thank you for all of this clarify, Schlumpf.

I read some statements that the suspect allegedly made, and there is this wording that rang a bell. Apparently the suspect said something about pigs eating bodies ... I don't know how reliable this information is but I read it on multiple articles, I'm not sure if this is just hearsay or fact. This rang a bell because not too long ago I read about this girl, Joana Cipriano, who was killed in September 2004. Her uncle and her mother later confessed but her mother withdrew that confession, stating that they have been beaten and tortured during interrogation. Her body was never found but her uncle allegedly said that he fed her body to the pigs. I don't know how reliable that is, regarding the torturing claims.
And I think there was something about blood or anything being found in a pig pen in the Netflix Maddie documentary. May this be related? Or just some weird coincidence?

Hello, just want to chime in from time to time as part of the German public!
The whole case is not discussed in TV or newspapers anymore. There are still some documentaries being made about the suspect and they are recounting everything we know about the Maddie case, like bringing it back to public memory but nothing new.
I looked around for any reliable German newspapers and this is what I found on multiple good newspapers:
- Hans-Christian Wolters made a public statement saying that he did never say that they have any proof for Maddie being dead and that this had been dragged through media although it is not true. He says that to this time they don't have any proof for Maddie being dead but because of the profile of the suspect and the case, they handle the investigation as a murder investigation because it is just common for sexual motivated crimes to end in murder.
- The police found used articles of girls clothing in a camper that he owned, swimwear and other childrens clothes. They also found a lot of child *advertiser censored*, some of it picturing the suspect.
- The police confessed for mistakes in the investigation made in 2014, where they had clues for the suspect being involved in child ponography but could not arrest him right away. It is possible that he destroyed evidence in that time.

That's great thanks.
Good team work from LE including the Criminal Profiler!

How do the media get away with telling just straight up lies? They even quoted HCW as saying he had ‘concrete’ evidence maddie was dead. Now he’s denying saying saying anything of the sort. How on earth is it even legal??

Lots of us use splitting as a defence mechanism, it's not just specific to those with disorders.

Being treated well, or putting some on a "good side" for a narcissist is usually done for the self. They lack empathy so they cannot treat others well, it is usually a manipulation tactic if it appears this way. Everyone is to be used.

Yeah and he likes his victims to be defenceless (bounded, gagged and blindfolded) his victims appear to be anywhere from 3 years old to 72 years old, and they are only ones we actually know of. I’m trying to work out what this guys MO is. The videos of sexual acts with dogs has threw me also. There is nothing off limits with this bloke. Literally nothing it seems...

He's a loose canon. Lack of MO etc is exactly why he was difficult to catch. Maybe he has 24 personalities going on. Hard to catch a 24 in 1 man.

I read some statements that the suspect allegedly made, and there is this wording that rang a bell. Apparently the suspect said something about pigs eating bodies ... I don't know how reliable this information is but I read it on multiple articles, I'm not sure if this is just hearsay or fact. This rang a bell because not too long ago I read about this girl, Joana Cipriano, who was killed in September 2004. Her uncle and her mother later confessed but her mother withdrew that confession, stating that they have been beaten and tortured during interrogation. Her body was never found but her uncle allegedly said that he fed her body to the pigs. I don't know how reliable that is, regarding the torturing claims.
And I think there was something about blood or anything being found in a pig pen in the Netflix Maddie documentary. May this be related? Or just some weird coincidence?
That was in 2004. In Figueira, only about 20 km northeast from PdL.
CB certainly heard that too at that time. "Learning" from others...

How do the media get away with telling just straight up lies? They even quoted HCW as saying he had ‘concrete’ evidence maddie was dead. Now he’s denying saying saying anything of the sort. How on earth is it even legal??

I think they mean they have evidence that has been backed up by clear and trustworthy research.

I wonder if the dressing up items are 'trophies' from other victims?
It would be interesting to know if he did collect trophies and if there's some item or 'something else' from MM apart from a pic or vid.

Childrens clothing in particular swimming costumes-did this make him a beach snatcher also? Thinking aloud.

And this then fits with what I keep shouting about, about the Police needing to speak to the couple who were on Meridian news First week of September of same year Madeleine went missing as they had a man hanging around their Algarve holiday complex taking lots of photos and one Dad had a scuffle with him, demaned he remove photos of his daughter and then asked Reception to call Police, whilst the Dad hung onto this man, but Police arrived the next day. I'd like to know what this man's description was too. I'm pretty sure the family/Dad were from Kent.

I mean seriously...called the police, the police arrived next day. I think there are more complicit in these crimes than just the damn perp.

I don't want to start a big discussion on this, but to me, the mutilation indicated potential cannibalism. Is this what others take from it too?

ETA Definite lip scar going on there!

Yes,the first thing I thought of when I read this was the case of poor Kevin Bacon in Shiawassee county:(,the perp in that case is a dangerous man too!.

I'm not sure I like CB for Tristans murder though,he would still have been a very young man then and the photo fit looks older to me,but anything is possible as we learn every day on WS!

Childrens clothing in particular swimming costumes-did this make him a beach snatcher also? Thinking aloud.

That's what I was thinking ... a boy went missing in the Algarve just some time before Maddie, a German boy by the name of René Hasee (when I recall correctly) who vanished from a beach in 1996. The police declared him as dead by drowning but his father can't believe that. The police is not investigating in this case right now, as the father said in an interview, he reached out to the police because of possible connections to the death of his son but got denied any information. Possible?

Being treated well, or putting some on a "good side" for a narcissist is usually done for the self. They lack empathy so they cannot treat others well, it is usually a manipulation tactic if it appears this way. Everyone is to be used.

Yes, you're right, this applies to some narcissists but others can feel empathy and treat others very well. Some Psychopaths can feel empathy too, nothing is definitive in Psychology.

Need to take into account the semantics of what he says in reference to what. The 'concrete evidence' was in relation to CB having murdered MM. That is not the same thing as proof of death. To be fair, he's never said he had proof of that.

If someone filmed a suicide message, then 50 people watched them jump off a canyon, that would be conrete evidence that person committed suicide. However, it is not proof of their death unless you can locate the body and verify that they are in fact dead and it is definitely them.

I don't want to crush your bubble, but I guess that's just a phenomenon of international press and language barriers. I don't think that the press HAS to be honest, as long as they make sure to say that "he could have" and "it is possible that" they can get away with anything. And reliable sources are sadly not something every media is known for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15