Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And he's been given the bum's rush by the Germans. :D
Prosecutor Mr Wolters refused to discuss the case or any request for the sample when contacted by Sky News.
Good. That's why he's just making stuff up now. Don't blame HCW for keeping MB as far away from this as possible. His conduct in the original investigation was despicable. What business did an official crime respondent reporting on the case have in trying to help out RM with Lawyers etc when he was made an official suspect by PJ?

P.J. POLICE FILES: ROBERT MURAT & MARTIN BRUNT JOURNALIST CALL

Psychopaths don't normally respond to 'therapy' unfortunately and will manipulate their therapists. Although many studies have been carried out, there's no 'cure' for pychopathy.

Not sure if this neuroscientist has been mentioned on the thread. He did a study about psychopaths brain structure. I can't find the video of his study (I watched it on BBC years ago).

Sorry for the repost of what now must be old news on thread, but wow!..
Should a thread be started for Tristan Brubach?
Is suspect in Maddie McCann disappearance a child serial killer?
3w993qhighc0-bild__1592234316-e1592321382499.jpg

The photo fit of the suspect in the murder of Tristan Blotch and Maddie McCann suspect Christian Brueckner. HANDOUT / GERMAN FEDERAL POLICE

And he's been given the bum's rush by the Germans. :D
Prosecutor Mr Wolters refused to discuss the case or any request for the sample when contacted by Sky News.
hopefully mr wolters will reduce the number of discussions and opinions with the press in general. official releases, only when you have something new and factual to say please mr wolters.

side note: i noticed that the kiosk CB ran, in Braunschweig has an awning outside for wolters pilsener. i love a coincidence.

Not sure if this neuroscientist has been mentioned on the thread. He did a study about psychopaths brain structure. I can't find the video of his study (I watched it on BBC years ago).

Yes, some very interesting peer reviewed articles out there too, which is what I suggest one reads after having an intro into watching video's etc, if anyone's interested in the subject.
It's a very interesting subject to work with and of course studies are continuing and are being published all the time. Of course a LOT is known and a LOT is still theory.
To date there's not too much studies that have carried out on Zoophilia which is disappointing, probably because it's still a very taboo subject.

Hey guys long time observer but new to posting. Not sure if mentioned previously, but I came across this witness statement from pj files and involves a suspicious man seen before MM vanished, possibly involving a white van too, parked right next to apartment 5A...photo attached of where said van was seen parked... thoughts? Perhaps not relevant but sounds suspicious (dark haired man perhaps keeping watch ) would anyone agree?

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DEREK_FLACK.htm

‘’I hereby inform you that today at about 16.40 at the OC block 6 apartment 6 (the operations base for this police force in the investigation of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, an individual who identified himself as Derek Flack, phone no ***** appeared before me.In view of the disappearance of Madeleine, he came to give information about a suspicious event that he witnessed:

On the 2nd or 3rd May during the day (he does not remember exactly, but thinks it was during the afternoon), accompanied by his wife and when he was going to the Baptists supermarket, he observed an individual (about 1.70 in height, dark apparently Portuguese in appearance, with one day stubble, with short dark hair, cut long at the back, which extended to his shirt collar, wearing a yellow T ? shirt) who was standing at the corner of the path watching (this being the reason he found him suspicious) in the direction of the apartment that Madeleine would later disappear from.

He adds that near to where the individual was watching, on the other side of the road, was a parked vehicle, van type, white, with a person (he does not remember whether the person was inside or outside the vehicle). He cannot describe that person.

Because of what happened he felt he should make a statement to the police as he felt that what he saw was suspicious.’

———-
And then in follow up interview with DF;(also I’m same link above, from the pj files);
————-

‘’At that time as they passed the residential block he noticed a light commercial vehicle, (in all respects the same as an Opel Corsa Van), white in colour but dirty, with only one side window in the 'hanging' [sliding panel?] door, but not knowing the exact make, model or other identifying characteristics - including the number plate.
--- Everything considered he judged it to be an old model.
--- When going down the [Rua Martins] he passed an individual standing on his left at the beginning of a path and at the entrance of a small car park opposite the reception of the resort.
--- At the point they passed the individual the deponent had seen him face-on because he [the man] was facing the opposite direction to which he [the deponent] was walking, and appearing to be watching attentively movements [occurring] adjacent to the parked vehicle.
--- Asked, the deponent said that he noticed the above because he had a high instinct for vigilance [observation, watchfulness] due to his participation where he lived in England in a neighbourhood-watch in which suspicious persons or movements were watched for and detected to maintain order, unlike his partner who detected nothing of such incidents.
--- Hence, he was aware that the man's attention was fixed on the area in question [adjacent to the the van] in such a way that he [the man] was unaware of the deponent's presence.
--- Urged to describe the man, the deponent said he was Caucasian, dark-skinned, medium stature, 1,70 to 1,75m tall, about 25 to 35 years old.
--- Adding that the man had dark and thick hair but with no noticeable fringe [at the front].
--- Regarding [the man's] apparel he adds that he didn't observe this in detail, judging that [the man] wore a plain T-shirt, possibly yellow.
--- The deponent wished to clarify that he was convinced that the man was not one of the many tourists who frequented that area, considering his features and physical appearance.
--- Asked, [the deponent] said that, initially, he had associated the man with the van because [the man] had looked deliberately [intently?] at the area around it.
--- Notwithstanding [the above], having learned of the disappearance of MBM on 3 May from inside one of the resort residences mentioned above, he linked the two and that was the reason he came forward to the police.
--- Asked to justify [elaborate further] he said that the van was situated close to the gateway on the side of the building [which gateway] led to to the veranda of the apartment in question [apartment 5A].
--- Hence, one could conclude that the man was monitoring the movements next to that gate and, possibly, of the interior of the apartment.
--- For the rest, he adds that after having reflected specifically on the incidents he concluded that it was the man's deliberate focus [fixation] on the area in which the events that gave rise to the investigation occurred.
--- Urged to reveal details about the area around the van, the deponent could not be certain if the vehicle was directly next to, slightly above or slightly below, the gateway.
--- However, he was certain that it was a very short distance from, and directly in the path of the gate.
--- Asked, aside from what he reported above, he did not recall having seen the man before in that vicinity or any other place, nor caught the slightest glimpse of him since the crime that victimised the minor Madeleine.
--- The deponent is not sure if he would recognise him again in the event that they should meet.‘’

[photo attached from where DR saw vehicle in question]

Interesting...

Attachments

• 3F39C2EF-0614-453C-BEFA-3CD63B1BA865.jpeg
    3F39C2EF-0614-453C-BEFA-3CD63B1BA865.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 43

The photo fit of the suspect in the murder of Tristan Blotch and Maddie McCann suspect Christian Brueckner. HANDOUT / GERMAN FEDERAL POLICE

There is a thread in the cold case forum. Darling136 linked it here recently.

Germany - Germany - Tristan Bruebach, 13, Frankfurt-Hoechst, found murdered, 26 March 1998 *unsolved 22 years*

Good. That's why he's just making stuff up now. Don't blame HCW for keeping MB as far away from this as possible. His conduct in the original investigation was despicable. What business did an official crime respondent reporting on the case have in trying to help out RM with Lawyers etc when he was made an official suspect by PJ?

P.J. POLICE FILES: ROBERT MURAT & MARTIN BRUNT JOURNALIST CALL

Sky would call it investigate journalism, but I sometimes think he thinks he's a detective on the case. Not just with this case, but others too.

Sky would call it investigate journalism, but I sometimes think he thinks he's a detective on the case. Not just with this case, but others too.
He went beyond the realms of that, getting involved with RM when he had just been made the primary suspect. Can you imagine a prominent reporter on this case phoning CB up now, giving him advice and offering to get him the best legal help?

I thought about this too. Has CB ever had a hair lip? It's quite a distinctive feature and depending on how far away the witnesses where may have needed to be quite prominent to be seen.

I can't see evidence of a repaired cleft lip in the photos, but surgery is very good and it could explain why he was adopted as a baby. And the slurred speech may have indicated it to0 if the soft palate was affected. Not just drugs/alcohol.

But I'd have thought there would have been mention of it from the adoptive mother and school friends interviewed. It would have been a significant childhood trauma with possible associated bullying. And you'd have thought it would have been relatively easy to find an alleged perpetrator with a repaired cleft lip and he'd have grown facial hair as an adult to hide it. I wondered if, at the time of the attacks he could have had an accident to his face or even if he'd deliberately painted one on as disguise.

"Mr Dollarhyde", the serial killer in the novel Red Dragon had one by the way...

Last edited:
He went beyond the realms of that, getting involved with RM when he had just been made the primary suspect. Can you imagine a prominent reporter on this case phoning CB up now, giving him advice and offering to get him the best legal help?

Granted he's stepped over the mark on a couple of occasions, but investigative Journo's do expose things that should be in the public interest - Phone Hacking, M.P's expenses, to name a couple. Unfortunately it's a dying trade.

I can't see evidence of a repaired cleft lip in the photos, but surgery is very good and it could explain why he was adopted as a baby. And the slurred speech may have indicated it to0 if the soft palate was affected. Not just drugs/alcohol.

But I'd have thought there would have been mention of it from the adoptive mother and school friends interviewed. It would have been a significant childhood trauma with possible associated bullying. And you'd have thought it would have been relatively easy to find an alleged perpetrator with a repaired cleft lip and he'd have grown facial hair as an adult to hide it. I wondered if, at the time of the attacks he could have had an accident to his face or even if he'd deliberately painted one on as disguise.

"Mr Dollarhyde", the serial killer in the novel Red Dragon had one by the way...

Really good points!

I don't want to start a big discussion on this, but to me, the mutilation indicated potential cannibalism. Is this what others take from it too?

ETA Definite lip scar going on there!

Granted he's stepped over the mark on a couple of occasions, but investigative Journo's do expose things that should be in the public interest - Phone Hacking, M.P's expenses, to name a couple. Unfortunately it's a dying trade.

There are rules in place now, if they step over the mark, lots of things can happen to them, i.e. The Fake Sheikh -Mazher Mahmood - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Could it be that he got into a brawl at the time, cut his lip badly etc.

Hello, just want to chime in from time to time as part of the German public!
The whole case is not discussed in TV or newspapers anymore. There are still some documentaries being made about the suspect and they are recounting everything we know about the Maddie case, like bringing it back to public memory but nothing new.
I looked around for any reliable German newspapers and this is what I found on multiple good newspapers:
- Hans-Christian Wolters made a public statement saying that he did never say that they have any proof for Maddie being dead and that this had been dragged through media although it is not true. He says that to this time they don't have any proof for Maddie being dead but because of the profile of the suspect and the case, they handle the investigation as a murder investigation because it is just common for sexual motivated crimes to end in murder.
- The police found used articles of girls clothing in a camper that he owned, swimwear and other childrens clothes. They also found a lot of child *advertiser censored*, some of it picturing the suspect.
- The police confessed for mistakes in the investigation made in 2014, where they had clues for the suspect being involved in child ponography but could not arrest him right away. It is possible that he destroyed evidence in that time.
This is everything for now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member