Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and he likes his victims to be defenceless (bounded, gagged and blindfolded) his victims appear to be anywhere from 3 years old to 72 years old, and they are only ones we actually know of. I’m trying to work out what this guys MO is. The videos of sexual acts with dogs has threw me also. There is nothing off limits with this bloke. Literally nothing it seems...

A sadist I think. He controls the animals, the children, the women, any victim.

I've been attacked for it several times now by people who don't speak German or think Google translate is better than a native speaker, so I will stop posting.

Please continue posting!

I also speak german but am not native. But it is clear that the language issue means stuff is being misreported in the UK media.

Yeah and he likes his victims to be defenceless (bounded, gagged and blindfolded) his victims appear to be anywhere from 3 years old to 72 years old, and they are only ones we actually know of. I’m trying to work out what this guys MO is. The videos of sexual acts with dogs has threw me also. There is nothing off limits with this bloke. Literally nothing it seems...
maybe not having an MO, is his MO. which is actually a great way to get away with multiple crimes.

I think some of this comes from the confusion in the UK media about the German legal system. The prosecutor can be 'sure' of his theory and start a murder investigation there. In the US or UK a suspect would be said to be 'helping police with their enquiries' and police wouldn't make any comments about what they think they have done until charged. They definitely need the 'who, where, what, when' to charge.

Yes agreed.

But we should be so careful because we have numerous examples of media pile ons based on "suspicious actions" and bad character when it turns out the person did not do it - no matter if he is a very bad person.

You do realize that my first language is German? So you think you speak my language better than I do? I mostly started to post in this thread to help with the language issues in this case or to help here and there with smaller translation (I don't have the time to translate longer articles). I've been attacked for it several times now by people who don't speak German or think Google translate is better than a native speaker, so I will stop posting. If there are misunderstandings in the thread because of a language issue I'm going to just ignore it and watch people wondering ...

Proper translation is so important for us, please continue, it is very much appreciated!!

My theory is they have concrete evidence and the case is nailed.
The police have been investigating this for some time and have a number of individuals of interest and are now executing the plan.
They will be watching these individuals closely since going to media for any more criminal behaviour.
All whilst taking away the control from CB that he desires. It will be driving him crazy due to the loss of control. Gut feel is this case is going to go nuclear and there’s a lot of bad people about to get nailed.

From that article

The Daily Telegraph understands a letter was sent apologising for not sharing information, but it did not explicitly say their daughter was dead.

So in other words, the public on the record statements of the german prosecutor are what we should follow. The rest from the mail, adam boulton etc is unreliable.

They don't know what is happening, beyond what the prosecutor is saying on the record.

Yes agreed.

But we should be so careful because we have numerous examples of media pile ons based on "suspicious actions" and bad character when it turns out the person did not do it - no matter if he is a very bad person.

I don’t know if CB took Madeleine, but I have little doubt other crimes and misdemeanours will stick. Even if we ignore the tabloid speculation, the police have had well over 1000 calls about him. I doubt any of those were to report what a throughly nice chap he is.

Following up on the Holger Danske thing. The legend is told to children via a story by Hans Christian Anderson. And I've noticed that the coat of arms of Bergtheim where Brueckner grew up also has the short curved sword/scimitar.

If the sword is ever used ceremonially in the town, maybe CB even took his from his adoptive father or some official.

29292700-8394293-image-m-39_1591433730458.jpg

Madeleine McCann prime suspect's parents revealed | Daily Mail Online

ETA Those circles remind me of that red shirt too

Previous post

CB's name on the dark web in the chat about stealing something small etc was wahnsinn der holger (madness of the holger). So what or who was holger? Well, Holger Danske (Ogier the Dane) was a:

"legendary knight of Charlemagne who appears in many Old French chansons de geste. In particular, he features as the protagonist in La Chevalerie Ogier(ca. 1220), which belongs to the Geste de Doon de Mayence ("cycle of the rebellious vassals").[1] The first part of this epic, the enfance[s] (childhood exploits) of Ogier, is marked by his duel against a Saracen from whom he obtains the sword Cortain.

Ogier the Dane - Wikipedia

He was said to have attacked the 72 year old and the Irish woman with a 12 inch "scimitar" which is a saracen sword.

Can Miya or another German speaker please research the meaning/story behind the coat of arms? Thanks :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members