Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably/hopefully nothing to do with CB (I can't verify or check because there is so little info) but I wanted to bring this missing girl's case into the light and share with you. Somebody up thread asked were there more children missing in Portugal. Yes..... This is one of the cases that really makes me sad and nobody ever wrote a word about it in MSM (I couldn't find it)

Tatiana Paula Mesquita Mendes ou Odete Araújo Freman ou Odete Araújo Freman Frima - Polícia Judiciária

224357CA-6943-44D4-AA6F-C376292AB0F1

Tatiana Paula Mesquita Mendes or Odete Araújo Freman or Odete Araújo Freman Frima

Date of Birth : 05-06-1998
Disappearance Date : Between 5/1/2005 and 5/31/2005 Place of birth : -Nationality : Guinea-Bissau <West-Africa> Father's Name : - Mother name : Beatriz Vaz Semedo Freman Height, Hair, Eyes, Weight, Teeth: n/a Private Signals : n/a

Other Information : She was considered missing in May 2005. She was "adopted" by a couple with the mother's agreement. She traveled to Portugal in May 2004 with the couple. However, about a year later, in May 2005, the adoptive mother passed on the information that the child had been handed over to another person, in 2004, and that the girl had later died somewhere in the area of Badajoz / Spain in a car accident.

Nothing more.....

Oh no. Yes it was me mentioned there are tons of missing children from Portugal

With regard to the comments about the football, I can't seem to use the quote feature.

However, there would be a huge interest in a euro semi final game, even if your team wasn't playing. It's getting really good by those stages and you always want to know who you have possibility of playing in the next stage. Portugal got to the finals in 2004 so fans would have been interested in every single game. I think it would have still been a busy night with people watching it.

I don’t think MT would be in the media and with photos if he was involved in taking Madeline. He’s admitted he’s been involved in criminal activity but sounds like he put distance between himself and CB when he became aware of his other interests. Everyone has their limits of what they consider acceptable, there’s a big difference between drugs and burglary to child abduction and paedophilia. IMO

Indeed, in prison there is a code of "no women or children". A person who is in for drug dealing and burglary would be considered an "ordinary decent criminal". The paedophiles, rapists and especially child killers are kept in a different section to protect them from the (relatively) normal prisoners.

Oh no. Yes it was me mentioned there are tons of missing children from Portugal
The more I read about CBs life, the more I wonder about missing children across Europe. Shortly after MM disappeared, he drove to Spain.
Guess it has been posted before but am on my mobile atm and it is hard to keep up with all my fellow posters.
I did a quick search and found a website 25 niños desaparecidos en España that has 25 children listed as missing:

"MADDIE MCCANN INVESTIGATORS WANT TO TRACE MOVEMENTS IN SPAIN OF WINNEBAGO MOTOR HOME GERMAN SUSPECT CHRISTIAN BRUECKNER OWNED"
Maddie McCann investigators want to trace movements in Spain of Winnebago motor home German suspect Christian Brueckner owned - Olive Press News Spain

She and her husband had moved to Portugal for their retirement, but her husband had died a few years later :( after the rape, I read she installed metal shutters but she still didn’t feel safe and couldn’t sleep at night without having the lights on and in the end had to move back to the US, Which makes the whole thing even more tragic and upsetting tbh. :(

That's so sad:(

Probably/hopefully nothing to do with CB (I can't verify or check because there is so little info) but I wanted to bring this missing girl's case into the light and share with you. Somebody up thread asked were there more children missing in Portugal. Yes..... This is one of the cases that really makes me sad and nobody ever wrote a word about it in MSM (I couldn't find it)

Tatiana Paula Mesquita Mendes ou Odete Araújo Freman ou Odete Araújo Freman Frima - Polícia Judiciária

224357CA-6943-44D4-AA6F-C376292AB0F1

Tatiana Paula Mesquita Mendes or Odete Araújo Freman or Odete Araújo Freman Frima

Date of Birth : 05-06-1998
Disappearance Date : Between 5/1/2005 and 5/31/2005 Place of birth : -Nationality : Guinea-Bissau <West-Africa> Father's Name : - Mother name : Beatriz Vaz Semedo Freman Height, Hair, Eyes, Weight, Teeth: n/a Private Signals : n/a

Other Information : She was considered missing in May 2005. She was "adopted" by a couple with the mother's agreement. She traveled to Portugal in May 2004 with the couple. However, about a year later, in May 2005, the adoptive mother passed on the information that the child had been handed over to another person, in 2004, and that the girl had later died somewhere in the area of Badajoz / Spain in a car accident.

Nothing more.....

OT - Thank you for caring. Look at that precious girl. Her parents must be heartbroken and what can they do, especially if they live in poverty? It's so sad, and I think most of the world has no idea about these sorts of cases (or pretends not to know.)

Picture of CB in black and white, fairly sure they can rework the picture into a colour picture.

Madeleine McCann suspect Christian B in newly-emerged mugshot taken year before she vanished

It looks like a photocopy of court documents that a reporter got access to. German LE would have the colour originals but they can’t release them due to German privacy laws. The horse has well and truly bolted re. privacy, but it is the law. They’ve only released the vehicles, phone numbers, images of houses and refer to him as Christian B. Everything else comes from other sources.

They could leak more photos but the Germans aren’t leaky like the Portuguese or Brits.

I wonder who released the other mug shots we’ve seen of him then? They all look like police mug shots. I originally thought Germany but it can’t be I suppose? The original one (that was first released) and then there’s the other one where his hair is longer and his eyes look creepy. Then the most recent one has a Italian police watermark in one of the corners so that must of been taken at his arrest in Milan 2018. I was trying to work out what age he was in all the pictures we’ve seen.

Yes the most recent one is from the Milan carabinieri in 2018 when he was arrested on the EAW.

I’m not sure about the one where he looks pasty and really strung out. The Portuguese? They could leak more.

CB may have been arrested all over the place: Spain, the Netherlands ... his home town is close to Denmark also. It would have been very easy for him to commit crimes in Denmark. I haven’t read anything Danish-related about him.

Yes the most recent one is from the Milan carabinieri in 2018 when he was arrested on the EAW.

I’m not sure about the one where he looks pasty and really strung out. The Portuguese? They could leak more.

CB may have been arrested all over the place: Spain, the Netherlands ... his home town is close to Denmark also. It would have been very easy for him to commit crimes in Denmark. I haven’t read anything Danish-related about him.
The Island of Sylt...is almost Danmark. He went there to sell marijuana.

trying to make sense of the latter section of the CB crimetimeline, it is so convoluted!:

2018: [end of] september: arrested in Milan. EAW. extradited to Germany.
Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brückner fled police in 1995
then presumably
2018: october: In jail in Kiel, northern Germany, serving 21 months for dealing drugs on the holiday island of Sylt.
(• The sentence, handed down in 2011, was initially suspended, but in 2016 he was convicted of sexual offences involving a child and the following year of grievous bodily harm* and so was then obliged to serve the drug sentence.)
Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brückner: what happens next in the investigation? | News | The Sunday Times

comments
14 months from october 2018 (i.e. two thirds of the sentence) would be up in november 2019.
21 months from october 2018 (i.e. the full sentence) would be up in june 2020.

as he still seems to be applying for parole (two thirds of the sentence) the dates don't add up. so, is he serving another sentence on top of the drugs sentence?
did he not go straight to prison in october 2018?

the other question is, why didn't he serve the 2011 suspended sentence when they had him in 2016?

*bbm, didn't know about that conviction.

@sleuth-d- - here's from my notes - hopefully they will make sense! :)

Back in Germany in 2011, he was sentenced for trafficking narcotic drugs, and then in 2016 he was convicted for child sex abuse & possessing indecent images. His reported total of 17 previous convictions also include theft & forging documents. In December last year, Brueckner was convicted of the 2005 rape in Portugal & jailed for seven years, but the sentence has not yet been imposed because of an ongoing appeal (set for 7/17/20). He is currently serving a 21-month sentence for drug trafficking on the Island of Sylt in the northern German city of Kiel. After travelling to Italy to take a holiday, he was arrested again at the end of September 2018 in Milan, and extradited to Germany. In August 2019 authorities in Braunschweig charged him with the 2005 rape of the US woman, with his conviction following in December, 2019.
6/17/20 Update: There is a chance Brueckner could be released from prison on July 17 if the European Court of Justice overturns his conviction for the rape of the 72-year-old American woman in Portugal. The ruling is set to be made in a July 16 hearing which has been fast-tracked because of the nature of Brueckner’s case. Of the potential outcomes, Portugal could give retrospective permission for the extradition, or the court could order a retrial. The third possibility is that Brueckner could have his conviction overturned and be released – potentially then fleeing to a country without an extradition treaty with Germany. Bundesgerichtshof must decide whether or not to release suspect Brückner.

I wonder who released the other mug shots we’ve seen of him then? They all look like police mug shots. I originally thought Germany but it can’t be I suppose? The original one (that was first released) and then there’s the other one where his hair is longer and his eyes look creepy. Then the most recent one has a Italian police watermark in one of the corners so that must of been taken at his arrest in Milan 2018. I was trying to work out what age he was in all the pictures we’ve seen.

I tried to give some pictures of CB an age and time, about 2 pictures i am not sure what age he is.

Attachments

• 19 yr old CB 1996 .jpg
    19 yr old CB 1996 .jpg
    52 KB · Views: 43
  • 29 yr old  2006 CB .jpg
    29 yr old 2006 CB .jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 37-39 yr old CB 2014-17.jpg
    37-39 yr old CB 2014-17.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 41 yr old CB 2018.jpg
    41 yr old CB 2018.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Not sure age 1.jpg
    Not sure age 1.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 55
  • not sure age CB.jpg
    not sure age CB.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 42
I tried to give some pictures of CB an age and time, about 2 pictures i am not sure what age he is.
Hahah. I can’t tell the last two either. Mid to late 20’s I would guess. He had a bit of a long hair stage at 29 so maybe he’s around 27/28 in that second to last pic. Around the time of the rape of hazel and the American lady i think.

Interesting read from Olive Express about CB,that he stayed and travelled through Spain,several times,with different cars and campers,that he stole a lot of passports,rolexes,money while during big footballgames (as posted before)
.Seems like he had no trouble climbing up to the first floor.Also that he lived in a run down finca in Praia da Luz,with had an overlooked the SeaSide resort of the MMs.
I understand now why it can take years before every stone is turned,when it come down to this perp.
EXCLUSIVE: Former friend of Maddie suspect Christian B spent months with him in Spain's Andalucia and believes he's guilty - Olive Press News Spain

I mean,come on!. No body is blaming the Portuguese for loving their football they are just pointing out that a lot of people would have been distracted so there was an opportunity for an attacker to go unnoticed, please dont interpret every post that mentions Portugal or the Portuguese as an attack or an insult.

respectfully, you are way off in your insinuation. please don't twist what i have said. there is absolutely no suggestion in any of my posts that the portuguese are monsters for loving their football.
i am pointing out how the careful-planning burglar/attacker/abductor may have used the situation as an opportunity. his friend said as much.

I appreciate the points both of you make.

@Sleuth-d- - Apologies for reading a bit more into your last sentence than I should have.

Last edited:
“He particularly liked European Championships or big football games when everyone would be out watching the game in bars."

MM was taken during the semi finals of the 2007 UEFA cup. KM said that GM was probably watching the football during the children check.

Funny the friend mentioned the above in his interview - was it a Fruedian slip I wonder, in that he actually remembers the night MM disappeared?

OR - If the friend already knew CB used to use football as an excuse to rob etc - why didn't the friend put 2 and 2 together earlier?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member