Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know really frustrating!! Why do it? Will be really annoyed if this gets closed now.

Just post the Photo and a short description of your findings on the new thread.. its already hard to find all the info in this thread... Do you guys know the date of the picture? And why Malaga i wonder.. i just been there last October, but i saw the most people who wanted to travel to Morocco by ferry went to Cadiz.

Just post the Photo and a short description of your findings on the new thread.. its already hard to find all the info in this thread... Do you guys know the date of the picture? And why Malaga i wonder.. i just been there last October, but i saw the most people who wanted to travel to Morocco by ferry went to Cadiz.

Yes....most of the people take a ferry from Algeciras (Cadez) It's chaos...the Spanish had to set up a whole logistic plan....and every year there are more people coming.....

More videos discovered- see the sun. Can’t link it and haven’t read it yet

Just going to throw this in....didn't do a check if it's remade "old news"
Videos found in secret lair of Maddie McCann suspect Christian Brueckner

"German police discovered thousands of videos on hard-drives and USB drives buried at a property owned by Brueckner, 60 Minutes reports.

The key suspect in three-year-old British child Maddie McCann's abduction lived in a house in Monte Judeu just 8km from the Ocean Club apartment in Portugal from where Madeleine was abducted"

Somehow this doesn't sound familiar to me - Monte Judeu?

And yet another picture...
OAE25ROVVZAXFHI274OTZEWBZE.png

Last edited:
Just going to throw this in....didn't do a check if it's remade "old news"
Videos found in secret lair of Maddie McCann suspect Christian Brueckner

"German police discovered thousands of videos on hard-drives and USB drives buried at a property owned by Brueckner, 60 Minutes reports.

The key suspect in three-year-old British child Maddie McCann's abduction lived in a house in Monte Judeu just 8km from the Ocean Club apartment in Portugal from where Madeleine was abducted"

Somehow this doesn't sound familiar to me - Monte Judeu?

And yet another picture...
OAE25ROVVZAXFHI274OTZEWBZE.png
re: Mont Judeu, i have seen it picked out on a few of the location maps/graphics. but not much detail on when he lived there, or any events that happened while he lived there.

was he renting two places at the same time?

Please look at the google link. And scroll around. 100% it is the same spot. The Pillars of the double entrance canopy. The mirror on the top corner of the canopy. The white vertical poles on the central reservation. Even the grey horizontally corrugated metal (back of the large overhead sign).
I keep on losing the building while navigating in street view and I can't find other references other than the shape of the hills.
No worries though: it must be Malaga.

I'd guess he's in a queue (to the ferry almost for sure) or just parked for a picture. There's another car behind.
He seems to be in a queue, however, there is some sort of metal scrap on the ground between the VW van and the car behind him, suggesting that there is no ordinary queue, but that the van was actually parked by the side of the road.
9AB8zh4.jpg

re: Mont Judeu, i have seen it picked out on a few of the location maps/graphics. but not much detail on when he lived there, or any events that happened while he lived there.

was he renting two places at the same time?
I think the LE did searches at the house in Mont Judeu..but not that much still at the run down hill house near the coast.

Attachments

• area_of_Praia_de_Luz_in_Portugal_showing_the_suspec.jpg
    area_of_Praia_de_Luz_in_Portugal_showing_the_suspec.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 15
He seems to be in a queue, however, there is some sort of metal scrap on the ground between the VW van and the car behind him, suggesting that there is no ordinary queue, but that the van was actually parked by the side of the road.
9AB8zh4.jpg
the metal scrap, are the orange barriers. in this case lying down on their side. you can see the upright barriers in the background on the right, under the sign.

9AB8zh4.jpg
both the van and the car behind are parked in the ferry/dock car park.

the metal scrap, are the orange barriers. in this case lying down on their side. you can see the upright barriers in the background on the right, under the sign.
That's what I mean; it's not an ordinary queue of cars waiting to board the ferry.
The cars have been parked in between the scrap / the barriers on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HisMedusa