Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's reminded me.

I wanted to make a point tw Tannerman and Smithman a while ago, but it slipped my mind.
Both witness sightings state that the pyjamas were pink or pinkish, and that the "ankle cuffs" were frilly.
1 - the pyjamas that KM showed us at the press conference were clearly short trousers, so the trousers would not have been long enough to have ankle cuffs.
2 - in the sodium streetlights, it has been proved that a red car and a black car look roughly the same colour. So how could either of them know the pyjamas were pink?
(And in any case, the pyjama trousers were actually white with a pattern on them, they weren't pink at all). So why is Smithman not being scored off their list??

Thank you. This is the sort of things I wanted to discuss. Very interesting.

The other Pyjama issue is that the guy Op Grange eventually said ‘was tannerman’ had photos of the pyjamas his child was wearing. Those pjs had fairly deep orange ankle cuffs. Orange is the one colour that retains its hue under sodium lighting.
So, no way would tanner be able to see pink.
But, if tanner really saw OG’s ‘tannerman’ the main thing she would have remembered about pyjamas would be orange ankle cuffs.

Good points

I hope that picture does now jog some memories from whoever was behind the van or working aboard that day. If anything comes of today.

That's reminded me.

I wanted to make a point tw Tannerman and Smithman a while ago, but it slipped my mind.
Both witness sightings state that the pyjamas were pink or pinkish, and that the "ankle cuffs" were frilly.
1 - the pyjamas that KM showed us at the press conference were clearly short trousers, so the trousers would not have been long enough to have ankle cuffs.
2 - in the sodium streetlights, it has been proved that a red car and a black car look roughly the same colour. So how could either of them know the pyjamas were pink?
(And in any case, the pyjama trousers were actually white with a pattern on them, they weren't pink at all). So why is Smithman not being scored off their list??

Thanks. Very interesting

Maddie cops 'have evidence she died' as they trawl suspect's buried vids & pics

Some more info from the 60 minutes doc.

Mr Wolters however declined to confirm if any of these pictures and videos includes evidence linked to the Madeleine case.

Speaking on Aussie TV, he said: "At the moment, I am not allowed to contend on that, so I am not able to say if there are pictures or there are no pictures of Madeleine."

Mr Wolters however declined to confirm if any of these pictures and videos includes evidence linked to the Madeleine case.

Speaking on Aussie TV, he said: "At the moment, I am not allowed to contend on that, so I am not able to say if there are pictures or there are no pictures of Madeleine."

I recall them saying that they knew how she died but not the circumstances around it. That suggests a picture and not a video. (if true).

Does anyone believe that Christian B will ever stand trial for the murder of poor Madeline?

Kate and Gerry must be anxiously waiting to hear if they are to give evidence, that would surely assist in the enquiry.

Let's hope that they put Christian B on suicide watch so that he makes the courtroom.

What we don't want is him escaping the trial. It's important that Kate and Gerry have closure.

Just going to throw this in....didn't do a check if it's remade "old news"
Videos found in secret lair of Maddie McCann suspect Christian Brueckner

"German police discovered thousands of videos on hard-drives and USB drives buried at a property owned by Brueckner, 60 Minutes reports.

The key suspect in three-year-old British child Maddie McCann's abduction lived in a house in Monte Judeu just 8km from the Ocean Club apartment in Portugal from where Madeleine was abducted"

Somehow this doesn't sound familiar to me - Monte Judeu?

And yet another picture...
OAE25ROVVZAXFHI274OTZEWBZE.png

Looks like second hand breaking news for people who lost them first hand.

I keep on losing the building while navigating in street view and I can't find other references other than the shape of the hills.
No worries though: it must be Malaga.

I think evidence couldn't have been presented here in a clearer way and hope Mr. Wolters won't agree with you.

He seems to be in a queue, however, there is some sort of metal scrap on the ground between the VW van and the car behind him, suggesting that there is no ordinary queue, but that the van was actually parked by the side of the road.
9AB8zh4.jpg

Chiatos, whatever the queue, a car in that spot must be poised to enter the ferry.

I hope that picture does now jog some memories from whoever was behind the van or working aboard that day. If anything comes of today.
Yes ... and maybe the investigation will expand to Spain to see if CB has crimes there as well (or know him)

Makes me wonder if media in Malaga (Spain) has been covering the latest news .... or if they even knew about MM

Mr. Wolters is quite enigmatic and that's a problem. Here we could fine tune evidence for him if he was more open.

Just post the Photo and a short description of your findings on the new thread.. its already hard to find all the info in this thread... Do you guys know the date of the picture? And why Malaga i wonder.. i just been there last October, but i saw the most people who wanted to travel to Morocco by ferry went to Cadiz.

People in Cadiz want to enter Morocco. Maybe CB didn't. Melilla is a gateway to Morocco, but it's Spanish territory within Schengen area, where he can travel with a simple German ID. It's a place where you can do business with Moroccan people more easily than elsewhere. There's a strong border, but many people are allowed to cross, and maybe there are some smuggler's routes. If he wanted to enter Morocco, maybe Melilla wouldn't be the best choice. Just some loose thoughts.

Mr. Wolters is quite enigmatic and that's a problem. Here we could fine tune evidence for him if he was more open.
This is the second time I've heard HCW refuse to confirm or deny if they have a video or pictures of MM.

Plus he made an additional cryptic comment, obviously in response to a similar question, along the lines of it being possible CB made a video but they had no proof he did. Many took this as HCW stating they did not have anything but I'm not convinced that's what he meant. If it was, why not just say that in this 60 minutes interview?

They've admitted they don't have any forensic evidence. They've admitted they cannot place CB in the area without somoene confirming that phone was in his hands. Why give away this information, but not outright say they don't have a video/pictures if they don't?

I'm pretty sure they do have something along these lines. IMO.

This is the second time I've heard HCW refuse to confirm or deny if they have a video or pictures of MM.

Plus he made an additional cryptic comment, obviously in response to a similar question, along the lines of it being possible CB made a video but they had no proof he did. Many took this as HCW stating they did not have anything but I'm not convinced that's what he meant. If it was, why not just say that in this 60 minutes interview?

They've admitted they don't have any forensic evidence. They've admitted they cannot place CB in the area without somoene confirming that phone was in his hands. Why give away this information, but not outright say they don't have a video/pictures if they don't?

I'm pretty sure they do have something along these lines. IMO.

IMHO:

Mr. Wolters released lots of information, including name of suspect-to be (maybe beyond his own duty, something CB's lawyer will use if they can't charge him).

If they had more evidence, why wouldn't they release it or at least admit it?

I suspect they already released all info they have and they hope someone will call them to give strong evidence. This is the only reason I see for them to shoot an atomic bomb with suspect-to be full name first-page worldwide.

If they can't charge CB and so far so appears to be the case, CB's lawyer will easily win the most shameful case against FR Germany in European Court of Human Rights.

I even imagine they'll be forced to offer him a new identity (his third), not to talk about compensation (Murat won upwards of £600.000 in Portugal )

Last edited:
I think evidence couldn't have been presented here in a clearer way and hope Mr. Wolters won't agree with you.
I expect Mr. Wolters already to know everything about CB's VW in Malaga.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charley04