Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still confused about where the van is in relation to the building.
I’m still thinking I’m confused why this is so mega important? I’m thinking for the timeline, maybe possibilities for where Maddie was taken, but also feels like a side story while we continue to wait for more concrete news. Better than football shirts I guess but wonder if we’re getting side tracked ?!?

I’m still thinking I’m confused why this is so mega important? I’m thinking for the timeline, maybe possibilities for where Maddie was taken, but also feels like a side story while we continue to wait for more concrete news. Better than football shirts I guess but wonder if we’re getting side tracked ?!?

The point being that, if LE dont know where this is, then it could be crucial to the timeline of his whereabouts.
Particularly if they know when it was taken, but not where. It all depends on how much LE know about the photo.

It might not be important at all to them. But conversely, it could be extremely important.

This is the most important information here so far. CB in a queue to embark in a ferry to Melilla, a gateway to Morocco. Never in his timeline was it mentioned any connection to Morocco. So if you want to find MM and believe CB is the culprit, after watching this picture you must consider Morocco seriously.

Thanks...the question is...is this additional information or re-made "older information". I think it's the last.

I think this is older info, too ... but it is the first time I have heard about hard drives being found buried. Hard drives are not USBs, and they did mention the buried USBs, so it sounds like 2 distinct different types of storage items were found.

Australia had a 60 Minutes show about the case yesterday, so it is all over our TV news this morning.

The point being that, if LE dont know where this is, then it could be crucial to the timeline of his whereabouts.
Particularly if they know when it was taken, but not where. It all depends on how much LE know about the photo.

It might not be important at all to them. But conversely, it could be extremely important.

I think it is worth discussion but I expect the authorities may be way ahead of any of us really. Still think it is worthwhile that information was passed on though just incase.

This is the most important information here so far. CB in a queue to embark in a ferry to Melilla, a gateway to Morocco. Never in his timeline was it mentioned any connection to Morocco. So if you want to find MM and believe CB is the culprit, after watching this picture you must consider Morocco seriously.
But we don’t even know when this photo was taken? Or have I missed something?

Yes, they might be ahead of us. But they might not be! Hence why this *could* be important.

I think it is worth discussion but I expect the authorities may be way ahead of any of us really. Still think it is worthwhile that information was passed on though just incase.

But we don’t even know when this photo was taken? Or have I missed something?

You missed nothing. The picture was taken with high probability before September 2008, the oldest view from the area we could check. Maybe in 2007. Anyway police may have original picture and they can extract metadata or date can even be imprinted. The most important information here is where was picture taken. From details in the place you may infer a date with high probability. You can check if registers of travelers are still available. You can make investigations in Melilla. But for that you must know exactly where picture was taken and it could be almost anywhere between Portugal and Germany.

Yes, they might be ahead of us. But they might not be! Hence why this *could* be important.

I agree and I never said it wasnt. Will rephrase and say that I really hope professional investigators have already managed to find it out for themselves before now if it is important.

Otherwise I worry how effective they are if members of a forum have it sussed before the authorities do.

I find this quite interesting,the analysis of the van pictures! It takes this discussion (and yes the important of the TL ) to a complete new level. @MENDEL ,imo you seem to be an expert in footage.May I might ask what your skills are regarding to this subject?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee