Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That one by the sea has me interested for sure. Look at the tire tracks beneath the tires. You can see that it was parked in the exact location, quite intentionally. But why? Was he a social media poster? In May 2007, FB had just started to become a thing... was he a FB photos kinda guy? What was the purpose of the photo?

ETA: while I'm at it... what is UNDER the car in that photo?? Two small objects. Trash? Markers? What the heck are those? These make me think editing wasn't his thing, as those are easily edited out with basic software. A good photographer would have noticed those on set and moved them pre-photo...
please, where are these photos how many pages back?

That one by the sea has me interested for sure. Look at the tire tracks beneath the tires. You can see that it was parked in the exact location, quite intentionally. But why? Was he a social media poster? In May 2007, FB had just started to become a thing... was he a FB photos kinda guy? What was the purpose of the photo?

ETA: while I'm at it... what is UNDER the car in that photo?? Two small objects. Trash? Markers? What the heck are those? These make me think editing wasn't his thing, as those are easily edited out with basic software. A good photographer would have noticed those on set and moved them pre-photo...

Are you talking at sea or at road?

Obviously I can't answer that but could be any number of reasons. Possibly the person doesn't feel they and whoever they carried look anything like what was described. Maybe they live somewhere that hasn't had the extensive news coverage and appeals so don't even realise. Perhaps they just don't care or don't want to get involved.
You’d have to be living under a rock not to have heard about it though. Im not buying anyone who was in Portugal at the time wouldn’t have been following this case at least to some kind of degree. As far as I’m aware no one has ever come forward to say they were smith man, back in 2013 it was the metropolitan police main focus. They pretty much solely focussed on the smith sighting and the efits, so if anyone had come forward and smith man turned out to be a dead or empty lead I think we would have heard about it. IMO

ty. the starter point i noticed is the aspect ratio.
1. malaga photo - 1.297 don't recognise this as an aspect ratio, ?? so i assume cropped. my guess cropped on the left to remove that blonde figure.
2. beach photo - 1.33 aps-c. so i assume uncropped
3. track photo - 1.33 aps-c. so i assume uncropped

attached are the images showing the fullest amount of content that i could find.

eta
removed hdv as that is 16:9

That pic against sea with those large waves could it be Mediterranean? I think it more likely Atlantic. What do you think?

Smithman child would be about 17 now herself. Wouldn’t remember being there, but potentially would be interested to be part of ‘history’ if it cropped up in a family conversation. May well be able to persuade Smithman to come forward after all this time, if she became aware herself: instagram appeal?

Those van locations must be a gold key in MM's case.

Picture on the road is too difficult, but it must be on the way to the sea.

Sea picture is easier, and I guess it's Algarve, so I'm checking all Algarve coast in Google satellite. That cliff on the left and those rocks in front of van are clues.

Unfortunately there's no street view for that location.

I am idly wondering why his dogs aren’t in the pictures.

You leave your keys in the door of the van and take a photo. That feels a bit odd to me, but I never was that interested in vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx