Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If police are saying they have no forensics, it could be they want to put someone at ease kinda like this: "hey... so we know she's gone, but we can't prove who did it, or even that it is her... come in and tell us what you know... help us fry CB for this!" - but really, they might be thinking: we know who did what, and we know you were part of it, but we think CB is the bigger fish to fry so we're not after YOU.... come talk to us! Or maybe its... more like... give us what we need and you get immunity b/c we can't get YOU anyhow.

I really feel like their message was directed at someone specific when they said perhaps someone's loyalty has changed over the years. Its a dog whistle but who's the dog?
I suspect maybe someone at the time gave him an alibi, sounds like he was ruled out early in. Girlfriend maybe?!

YES. Now look at the driver's seat. Note the color difference? I believe the seat shows what we see on the backrest in another photo... brown wooden beads that were popular at the time as seat coverings in cars as they were thought to help relieve back pain...

Cool. Now we know CB suffers from back pain :D

Could you possibly do the same with this one too, Photographer? Because with all the talk of a child in the other van, I think my brain is tricking me into thinking it can see one in this now o_O:confused: the back of a head, neck length hair, blue and white striped top??
I’m sure it’s not or wouldn’t have been released. It’s been a long day...:rolleyes:

I will! Thanks for sending side by sides! Making my job easy! Teamwork!! :D

Could you possibly do the same with this one too, Photographer? Because with all the talk of a child in the other van, I think my brain is tricking me into thinking it can see one in this now o_O:confused: the back of a head, neck length hair, blue and white striped top??
I’m sure it’s not or wouldn’t have been released. It’s been a long day...:rolleyes:

I see nothing in this one when I use my basic software. I can't tell but I do not see a child. Thanks.

I don't think he was part of a large scale criminal gang. I think he is a vicious person who was trying to make lots of money via drugs and disgusting videos and photos, at the destruction of his victims.
It sounds like he was too unpredictable to be trusted

Prosecutors claim they have traced the phone used by their prime suspect and found it connected to the mast owned by the resort complex where the McCann's were staying.

I found this interesting. Could it be that his mobile phone was connected to the OC's network, meaning the internet, and not the OC's mast which I doubt they had in 2007?

Phone call by Christian B 'made from outside resort where she was snatched'

the VW went as far as Germany...
then again, could an umbrella also be used as shade from the sun.
It looks like a sun umbrella to me, with that wooden handle and all.
Well, we must never disesteem The Sun ;)
Well, I suppose the photos can speak for themselves, disregarding all the wordage with them lol.

I think the wooden seat covers were more cool and comfortable in the heat (stop you sticking to the chair) too.

And that does look like a big sun umbrella and not a rain umbrella to me.

You’d have to be living under a rock not to have heard about it though. Im not buying anyone who was in Portugal at the time wouldn’t have been following this case at least to some kind of degree. As far as I’m aware no one has ever come forward to say they were smith man, back in 2013 it was the metropolitan police main focus. They pretty much solely focussed on the smith sighting and the efits, so if anyone had come forward and smith man turned out to be a dead or empty lead I think we would have heard about it. IMO
There’s also the possibility that for whatever personal reasons they didn’t come forward at the time, and then after a longer period of time it’s more difficult to come forward due to embarrassment. So for example they could still be around and cringing when they see this on the news, it’s so far in time that it’d now be difficult to come forward. IMO

ty. the starter point i noticed is the aspect ratio.
1. malaga photo - 1.297 don't recognise this as an aspect ratio, ?? so i assume cropped. my guess cropped on the left to remove that blonde figure.
2. beach photo - 1.33 aps-c. so i assume uncropped
3. track photo - 1.33 aps-c. so i assume uncropped

attached are the images showing the fullest amount of content that i could find.

eta
removed hdv as that is 16:9
This is top right of Malaga photo. Any idea what are these features I labelled A, B, C please? Could they be parts of ships/yachts such as radar domes, masts? (If so and if the boats could be ID'd then that might provide dating info).

Attachments

• port-features-a.jpg
    port-features-a.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 39
The Algarve - Campervan Life

Barranco

A beautiful, remote beach, down a very bad track. Barranco is a lovely bay, with a sandy beach, with rocky edges. Due to the poor access, many travellers stay here for a long time. The only locals you will ever see are the local surfers, and the goat farmer. It is possible to stay here during the summer months. The surf here is excellent. When the conditions are right you will see hoards of surfers, local and travelling, arrive in numbers. They will disappear as soon as the conditions change again. A right hand wave peels from one side of the bay to the other. Barranco is not signposted. To get there, from the N125 take the turning signposted for Praia da Ingrina and Praia do Zavial. The lane to Barranco is the first turning on the right. The lane is 3.5 miles (5.6 km) long, and not sealed. In some places massive pot holes fill with water. After heavy rains most vehicles will not be able to drive on the lane. 4WD vehicles should not have a problem.

Free camping at Praia do Barranco (Branco’s)
Barranco is a popular free camping area, throughout the year. However, access is along a long 3.5 mile (5.6 km) rutted track that can be a problem in wet weather. The bad lane means in summer you wont be moved on. There are bins at the beach, but nothing else. Take plenty of supplies with you. There is a little supermarket at the turning on the N125.

Attachments

• sbs.jpg
    sbs.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 60
This is top right of Malaga photo. Any idea what are these features I labelled A, B, C please? Could they be parts of ships/yachts such as radar domes, masts? (If so and if the boats could be ID'd then that might provide dating info).

I went a tour around Málaga on Google maps last night...

I think that first pic is roughly where CB was parked but I can’t seem to reach there via maps.
The second one is most of the structures you’ve pointed out, but taken from a different angle.

Attachments

• A1068B3F-2CAA-43E1-A168-F5B51711F3A9.png
    A1068B3F-2CAA-43E1-A168-F5B51711F3A9.png
    467.1 KB · Views: 59
  • 404E1E64-1C0F-43F9-8F5D-BED4AB42C568.jpeg
    404E1E64-1C0F-43F9-8F5D-BED4AB42C568.jpeg
    218.1 KB · Views: 58
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online