Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
EXCLUSIVE: Former friend of Maddie suspect Christian B spent months with him in Spain's Andalucia and believes he's guilty - Olive Press News Spain
Maybe he went to malaga re the vw pic to buy drugs..if he had money coming in from pics or vids or whatever.
The friend of cb,mt,said he lived with cb for a bit could he have been one of the two blonde guys seen on a balcony near apartment 5a?..anyway he points out that he camped in a van outside the house.Is this the shack house or the farmhouse?,surely whichever one he stayed at with him he would have heard something?..if not the other place could be where he took her..also i think it could be his reflection in the vw pic not cbs,

The other difference between knowing it is Skype and thinking it was a snippet of forum conversation on dark web... LE know the CB skype name. This means they know all his skype use, all his skype connections. All his conversations. All the times he was making conversations.

also the skype conversation was apparently obtained via CBs laptop. So, LE have his laptop.

The other difference between knowing it is Skype and thinking it was a snippet of forum conversation on dark web... LE know the CB skype name. This means they know all his skype use, all his skype connections. All his conversations. All the times he was making conversations.

also the skype conversation was apparently obtained via CBs laptop. So, LE have his laptop.
When did the dark web come into existence?

Most mobiles in Portugal, especially in 2007, are unlikely to have a name. You can just buy a SIM and insert it. LE uses charging by ATM (quite usual, but it can be done in payshops and supermarkets anonymously) to discover owner and also recover IMEI and then check all SIM used by that mobile. In this case, according to news, it was a OC's employee who had CB's number in an old diary. LE usually investigates mobiles used at this time or not long before. Investigating 13 years ago might be quite difficult especially because data destruction under protection laws.

I moved to Spain in August 2007 and if you bought a sim from the local shops you had to fill in a form and show ID such as a passport. I don't know if it was the same in Portugal and cb was also a collector of passports so Im sure he could have got around it anyway.

Missbrauchskomplex Bergisch Gladbach: Spuren von mehr als 30.000 Verdächtigen entdeckt - DER SPIEGEL - Panorama

To share some general information from this article in today's Der Spiegel (Google translated):
Traces of more than 30,000 suspects discovered

According to the Minister of Justice of NRW, there are indications of more than 30,000 suspects in connection with serious acts of abuse in Bergisch Gladbach....
It is about the spread and possession of child *advertiser censored* as well as concrete acts of abuse...
The Ministry of Justice of North Rhine-Westphalia wants to pursue possible pedophiles on the net as well as cyber terrorists or hackers with its own task force from July 1st. For this purpose, two prosecutors are to work together with the Cybercrime Central and Contact Point (ZAC)...
A little more than 70 suspects across Germany have been identified by name.

I moved to Spain in August 2007 and if you bought a sim from the local shops you had to fill in a form and show ID such as a passport. I don't know if it was the same in Portugal and cb was also a collector of passports so Im sure he could have got around it anyway.

In Spain you must produce an ID to buy a SIM after Madrid train bombings in 2004, but not in Portugal.

There are tolls in highways in Portugal, but I think he can travel from PDL to Spanish border without passing one. Not just tolls, there are other sources of information: accident records from insurance companies, compulsory inspections and traffic fines.

ETA:

All plates are registered at national level. As a rule, each vehicle has a permanent plate that keeps unchanged after selling it. All registrations for a plate can be checked by anyone against a fee.
CB is not an average car owner though. Even from the list released there are five possible sets of registration plates he had access to in may 2007. He seemed to also collect scrap cars in that finca, they possibly had plates. And he had an associate down the road that ran a dodgy scrap yard.

CB is not an average car owner though. Even from the list released there are five possible sets of registration plates he had access to in may 2007. He seemed to also collect scrap cars in that finca, they possibly had plates. And he had an associate down the road that ran a dodgy scrap yard.

What list are you talking about?

Skype is p2p

They probably got his chats off his laptop

It mentions in the last link i posted he was there a few times..when i googled the place theres a few stories re kids accidentally drowning,at this point im willing to believe hes capable of pretty much anything,kids wandered off and yes could have just drowned but you never know.Could be way off,worth a bit of digging about

Hippie community,some unsavory characters living in a commune there,sounds like something he would pursue,also they grow a lot of marajuana,one murderer at least a french guy,..also a campervan fire that killed 2 little kids..kids had been neglected in autopsy,maybe evidence being destroyed?,im off on a tangent now,like i said all speculation

He spent time in Orgiva,lot of mysterious swimming pool deaths over the years there children found drowned in pools
I was last October in Orgiva and this place is full of misfits that runaway from society.. lots of the same types like CB... i mean blonde hippie types. Its the perfect place to keep low profile... kind of lawless region the mountains around Orgiva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member