Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does anyone take him seriously?

His puff doco on the innocence of Pistorius ignored all evidence and logic

He's an access merchant and clock hound like all the rest.

He doesn't have any insights into the case

Cant stand him, he talks complete bull.

Watched a few of his 'documentaries' and none of it is ever new information,he just likes the sound of his own voice.

With regards to dating the Malaga photo, I've been having a closer look on Google Maps at the exact spot where the VW was parked in the photo. The earliest available high-res Google satellite image for this location dates from 15/08/2007, and the earliest Streetview images date from September 2008. We can refer to the location of the blue road sign to help us somewhat narrow down the possible date of the photo:

In the satellite image from 15/08/2007, we can clearly see that the blue road sign was present in the exact same spot as it was in the VW photo:

View attachment 254061

It was still present in the same location on the Streetview image from September 2008:

View attachment 254062

In the satellite image from 11/10/2011, the original blue road sign was no longer present. A new one had replaced it at a location closer to the blue canopy:

View attachment 254063

In the Streetview image from May 2012, we can see the new road sign (which is now white & blue) in its new location. The original road sign from the VW photo has now gone:

View attachment 254064

Therefore, we can say for certain that the photo of the VW, parked inside the Malaga ferry port, was taken on a date prior to 11/10/2011 (and obviously that the outside appearance of the VW was as per the photo at that time).

Incidently, the white poles that are partially visible on the far left of the VW photo were flagpoles.

These flagpoles were present in the Sateliite image from 15/08/2007.

View attachment 254065

They can also be seen in the Streetview image from September 2008.

View attachment 254066

In the Satellite image from 24/04/2012, the flagpoles were no longer present.

View attachment 254067

Their removal can also be seen in the Streetview image from May 2012.

View attachment 254068
Gold Medal

If Interpol has issued a Red Notice for NM, then there might be more going on;
In an unprecedented move, German authorities have issued an Interpol Red Notice for the immediate apprehension of the Kosovan
Interpol Issue Arrest Warrant for Madeleine McCann Suspect Christian Brueckner’s Ex Teenage Girlfriend - Euro Weekly News Spain Top News News Article

Red Notices are issued for fugitives wanted either for prosecution or to serve a sentence. A Red Notice is a request to law enforcement worldwide to locate and provisionally arrest a person pending extradition, surrender, or similar legal action.
View Red Notices
RedNoticeEnLR.jpg

Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner's ex-girlfriend 'gone into hiding'

I don’t know how true any of the above link would be given the source :rolleyes:
However, within the article her brother is quoted as saying the headlines about Interpol looking for NM were false.
As I say though, how true any of it is I don’t know.

Last edited:
Don't take this as gospel guys - its painless to upload a profile photo to Kik or any other social media / messaging app. Seriously. Just b/c there may be a profile photo that matches the ex gf, does not mean this was her phone or her acct.
There is another thing. I remember reading this recently: At the time when Madeleine went missing there was another burglary in a nearby town. The police were called automatically by a phone alarm from Lisbon. All police went there and it seems it was a fake call. This is why they were late to attend the call about missing Madeleine.
I think I read somewhere it was a business with a faulty alarm that kept going off, but could also of been a decoy?

I've just googled her name then kik after, something popped up, had her name on, clicked on it was a bit apprehensive as mentioned *advertiser censored*, and a page came up called chatterbate, and you have to fill your details in, so I came off it, someone else have a look please,

I've just googled her name then kik after, something popped up, had her name on, clicked on it was a bit apprehensive as mentioned *advertiser censored*, and a page came up called chatterbate, and you have to fill your details in, so I came off it, someone else have a look please,

Aye. I got the same. Mentioned twin photographers 'The Pollack persuasion' as having taken a picture of her but couldn't find anything on their site.

A. Bischoff or MT, if not both, know more than they have let on to us. I don't believe that it would take a Netflix Doc 13 years later to rouse his best friends suspicion nor do I think you would allow a stranger to lodge in your attic against your wife's wishes without questioning who he is.

Eh, regardless of whether the photo is or isn't her... it means nothing. When LE confirm it was her, and registered to her, or she was using it on said night, then it will matter. Otherwise, does it really matter?
What’s worrying is that although it’s been reported that NM is in hiding and afraid, there’s potentially a photo of what she looks like now being shown online. To me it looks like her, but I’m hoping that it’s not as otherwise feels like an invasion of privacy.

I don’t know if it’s relevant or not, but the big attraction to Kik was always that it was “anonymous”. You don’t have to have a phone number to use it, just an email address. And to add someone, you only need to know their username.
A phone number can be added to an account after set up.
I've just looked at it, so yes, you don't need a phone number, it allows pictures and videos to be shared freely, and that paedophiles have been caught out, enticing children etc,

I'm still keeping an open mind about NM.
She may have been a victim of CB, but was deported back to Germany on an alleged crime. He went back to Germany and lived with her and I read they still kept in contact after the relationship was over.
Someone so young who gets involved with a man like him is scarred for life, can identify with the aggressor and suffer stockholm syndrome. It's extremely hard to disentangle from a relationship like that.
Just because we see her as a victim and that she is a female, doesn't mean she is the victim of a KIK phone scam. imo
Just keeping an open mind until this all unfolds.
Do we know what her alleged crime was?

I think he truly exposed himself as a sensationalist with no insight last night. A real “investigative journalist” would have known NM has already spoken to LE. A quick Google search of her name shows very recent paparazzi photos of her. If the paps know where she is, so do LE.
We can take the fact that she has spoken to LE as proof that they already know all her past phone numbers, any numbers she knows that are associated with CB, and are keeping a close eye on her phone and internet traffic. The girl can’t pass water right now without LE knowing about it.
MWT is just trying to stay relevant.
All MOO.

Exactly

He isnt helping the investigation just milking for clicks

A. Bischoff or MT, if not both, know more than they have let on to us. I don't believe that it would take a Netflix Doc 13 years later to rouse his best friends suspicion nor do I think you would allow a stranger to lodge in your attic against your wife's wishes without questioning who he is.
i agree:
"Mr B said he soon realised Brueckner was using his roof to dry out marijuana that he was selling, saying: 'He was proud he had dreamed up a way to dry it in the roof because of the heat. He was selling it and making money."
so AB is even quoted here admitting he knew marijuana was being processed in his own loft. he also admits he talked with CB about that, and about selling drugs at the time.
i hope LE are putting serious pressure on AB.
Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner was released from prison months before girl vanished | Daily Mail Online

i agree:
"Mr B said he soon realised Brueckner was using his roof to dry out marijuana that he was selling, saying: 'He was proud he had dreamed up a way to dry it in the roof because of the heat. He was selling it and making money."
so AB is even quoted here admitting he knew marijuana was being processed in his own loft. he also admits he talked with CB about that, and about selling drugs at the time.
i hope LE are putting serious pressure on AB.
Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner was released from prison months before girl vanished | Daily Mail Online

I would like to think they are both being investigated. It may very well be that they have given more info that hasn't been made public. If AB has an aquaintence that associates with CB to the level of having him re-homed, then I would imagine criminality is rife in their friendship circle. I believe Christian had been sending messages back to Germany to somebody called 'B' saying things like "I love you". Might not have been a woman or in a relationship context. His EX discovered this but I haven't he time to hunt for my source atm.

Last edited:
" Because of the investigation, the BKA does not give details about the "promising" tip that came in, but did want to say something about the other tips today. “One was about a possible way to investigate the mobile number. In Portugal it is possible to top up call credit at ATMs of the so-called Multibanco network. Banks in the Praia da Luz area may have registered the telephone number in question at the time, "stated BKA spokesperson Alfred Hettmer, who deals with viewer responses to the broadcasts of" Aktenzeichen XY ... ungelöst"
Privacy settings

If Interpol has issued a Red Notice for NM, then there might be more going on;
In an unprecedented move, German authorities have issued an Interpol Red Notice for the immediate apprehension of the Kosovan
Interpol Issue Arrest Warrant for Madeleine McCann Suspect Christian Brueckner’s Ex Teenage Girlfriend - Euro Weekly News Spain Top News News Article

Red Notices are issued for fugitives wanted either for prosecution or to serve a sentence. A Red Notice is a request to law enforcement worldwide to locate and provisionally arrest a person pending extradition, surrender, or similar legal action.
View Red Notices
RedNoticeEnLR.jpg

You'd think that if you knew LE were looking for you, and you didn't want them to find you (or anyone else for that matter), you'd ditch that phone number and stop using social media / chat sites...

" Because of the investigation, the BKA does not give details about the "promising" tip that came in, but did want to say something about the other tips today. “One was about a possible way to investigate the mobile number. In Portugal it is possible to top up call credit at ATMs of the so-called Multibanco network. Banks in the Praia da Luz area may have registered the telephone number in question at the time, "stated BKA spokesperson Alfred Hettmer, who deals with viewer responses to the broadcasts of" Aktenzeichen XY ... ungelöst"
Privacy settings

The notion that this hasn't been done already in all the 13 years since MM went missing is astonishing, isn't it?

You'd think that if you knew LE were looking for you, and you didn't want them to find you (or anyone else for that matter), you'd ditch that phone number and stop using social media / chat sites...
you would also think you wouldn't want your brother and sister giving quotes to MSM. which imo means LE must have the girl by now.

This actually makes perfect sense. Very comforting to see they are doing something quite concrete to fish out this person. It will be immensely interesting to see what they have to say, as nobody obviously volunteered the number as their own. Do you guys think this person will turn out to be connected to MM at all? Or "just" confirm it was CB who took the call? In any way, the police seem to be getting closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member