Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How could he be upset at the dog being buried in the box factory, yet abandon them previously (assume he only ever had the two dogs).
Perhaps circumstances forced him to abandon the factory dogs. He may have had to leave in a hurry, or been away on one of his missions & been unable to return when planned?
Sorry, I can't find previous discussion with a date for when the neglected dogs were found - tried the search function on various phrases but it finds too many hits.

So after getting in with this couple via BP, he asks them for a job, he was given a tele-sales type job as they needed someone who could speak German. After just 2 or 3 days he tells them he is not enjoying it and asks them can they give him a different job working with his hands in the garden of their property. So it is CB that has specifically asked to work in the garden there! I really do wonder was he trying to retrieve something from that garden.

https://cdn-ondemand.rtp.pt/nas2.share/informacao/2020/wultimasbruckner_0307ww_289109.mp4

Perhaps circumstances forced him to abandon the factory dogs. He may have had to leave in a hurry, or been away on one of his missions & been unable to return when planned?
Sorry, I can't find previous discussion with a date for when the neglected dogs were found - tried the search function on various phrases but it finds too many hits.
From what I remember the dog(s) were found, a couple of weeks after he left/ abandoned them.

"He was often out with his two dogs Charly, the Rottweiler, and Ms. Müller, a Dachshund crossbreed (see photo)."
Aufruf: Wer kennt Christian B., Tatverdächtiger im Fall Maddie

I thought he had 3 dogs and two of them died, but here is a mention of 2 dogs. Charlie was the dog that was buried with the usbs and hard disks, right?
Ms Müller, I wonder why he called his dog, Ms muller..??

ETA :Only can find that he left his dogs for weeks in the kiosk.
"Hij liet ook wekenlang honden achter in de kiosk." Politie op zoek naar ex-vriendinnetje van Christian Brückner, de vermeende ontvoerder van Maddie McCann

Last edited:
Does anyone of you guys know why the UK cadaver dogs were brought in only 3 months (Aug) after MM's disappearance?

And: was apartment 5A being kept in custody and closed and unaccessible -as a crime scene- for 3 months? It wasn't rented out all those months?

And: had luminol been used previously (May) in the apartment and the car to detect the presence of blood?

And: had the rental car been kept in custody too for 3 months until the dogs came to sniff?

P.J. POLICE FILES: EDDIE & KEELA REPORT

Villa Bianca already posted I know, but just a re-fresh..........

*NF left in 2009-rent arrears 10,000eu

*R kicked out shortly after as his name wasn't on the rental (2009)

* Police turned up a couple of times looking for R but has not revealed why.

*Serious legal letters received from Lisbon

EXCLUSIVE: Footage of property where paedophile and suspect Christian Brueckner lived in the months after Madeleine McCann disappeared from Portugal - Olive Press News Spain

I'm sure LE have considered searching this property, if there had been a window of opportunity to take MM back there, but it looks like both NF and R were there in 2007 and NF has spoken to LE.
Do we have a surname for R yet? Has it been mentioned anywhere?

Have tried to Google Translate the list of court convictions they display at 14:20 in the video. This seems to cover all his convictions up to 2016 (14 altogether) but doesn't cover the most recent ones such as the rape of the elderly lady in PDL. Think it's been mentioned he has 17 in all so there must be 3 more to add to this list. Should help out with the Timeline as there's a few on here I wasn't aware of.

The only ones I'm not 100% sure about are the ones about gun legislation. If you type the full sentence into Google translate it comes up as "violation of gun legislation" but "porte de armas" can also just mean carrying of weapons or possession of a gun.

04/05/1992 - Theft and driving without a licence (Court of Wurzburg)

09/11/1992 - Theft (Court of Wurzburg)

06/05/1993 - Theft and driving without a licence (Court of Wurzburg)

13/10/1994 - Child sexual abuse (Court of Wurzburg)

27/12/2005 - Driving without insurance and violation of gun legislation/carrying a weapon (Court of Pforzheim)

26/10/2006 - Disobedience (Court of Lagos) Note: this is for the German Jag plates and CB was already in Prison at this point for the Diesel theft)

21/12/2006 - Diesel theft (Court of Portimao) Note: CB had already been in prison for 8.5 months for this crime when the trial eventually took place.

17/11/2010 - Falsification of documents (Court of Hannover)

06/10/2011 - Drug dealing/Trafficking (Court of Niebull)

28/01/2013 - Theft (Court of Hannover)

14/03/2013 - Violation of gun legislation/carrying a weapon (Court of Braunschweig)

15/07/2015 - Attempted theft (Court of Braunschweig)

16/02/2016 - Child sexual abuse and possession of child *advertiser censored* (Court of Braunschweig)

08/06/2016 - Drink driving, driving without insurance and falsification of documents (Court of Helmstedt)

https://cdn-ondemand.rtp.pt/nas2.share/informacao/2020/wultimasbruckner_0307ww_289109.mp4

So after getting in with this couple via BP, he asks them for a job, he was given a tele-sales type job as they needed someone who could speak German. After just 2 or 3 days he tells them he is not enjoying it and asks them can they give him a different job working with his hands in the garden of their property. So it is CB that has specifically asked to work in the garden there! I really do wonder was he trying to retrieve something from that garden.

It may be just down to the fact that BP was a friend (German ex pats sticking together) and the new Villa owners spoke English and needed a German speaker - (maybe just a coincidence it was Villa Bianca) it's a small village.
I think if you don't know the language very well living in a country you gravitate to those who speak your mother tongue or another language you know, like English which is a second language taught to most.
It may be as simple as that imo

so how did those last few years go for CB. simplified version.
2007-2011 drug mule?
2011 october sentenced for drug smuggling suspended.
so that is possibly 5 years of drug deals yet it doesn't sound like he was making much money from all that drug trafficking as...
2012-2014 running a small kiosk
hardly big time. and looks like being caught cut him out of the drugs game.
2015 living in a caravan in disused factory grounds.
2016 guilty of child sex abuse, working on a small farm in foral tending sheep, doing odd jobs.
2017 arrested in a playground.
2018 - 2020 mostly in prison apart from 4 weeks living on the streets in milan.

does this sound like a member of an international crime syndicate, or a small time chancer who liked a drink, and told quite a few tall stories. any thoughts?
Any of those possibilities.
The kiosk might not have been big time but it enabled him to be close to children like hanging around playgrounds.
I think he is a paedophile who was prepared to commit serious crime/s for financial gain as well as the other reason. The drugs/thefts etc were his everyday way of making money alongside his many low-paid jobs. JMO IMO

Does anyone of you guys know why the UK cadaver dogs were brought in only 3 months (Aug) after MM's disappearance?

And: was apartment 5A being kept in custody and closed and unaccessible -as a crime scene- for 3 months? It wasn't rented out all those months?

And: had luminol been used previously (May) in the apartment and the car to detect the presence of blood?

And: had the rental car been kept in custody too for 3 months until the dogs came to sniff?

P.J. POLICE FILES: EDDIE & KEELA REPORT
Can't answer all of that but I think the cadaver/blood dogs weren't brought in straight away as there was nothing to suggest that she died in the apartment, the investigation was focussed on her having been taken from the apartment, not killed there.

The apartment was closed off for a while and not rented out, there's stuff in the PJ files about the owner enquiring when they could have the apartment back to continue renting it but don't know if it was handed back prior to the dog search.

The rental car was not kept in custody though. The McCann's didn't even start renting it until about 3 or 4 weeks after MM. What the police did was round up several cars from people connected to the case and put them all in a parking garage for the dogs to check them over.

Last edited:
so how did those last few years go for CB. simplified version.
2007-2011 drug mule?
2011 october sentenced for drug smuggling suspended.
so that is possibly 5 years of drug deals yet it doesn't sound like he was making much money from all that drug trafficking as...
2012-2014 running a small kiosk
hardly big time. and looks like being caught cut him out of the drugs game.
2015 living in a caravan in disused factory grounds.
2016 guilty of child sex abuse, working on a small farm in foral tending sheep, doing odd jobs.
2017 arrested in a playground.
2018 - 2020 mostly in prison apart from 4 weeks living on the streets in milan.

does this sound like a member of an international crime syndicate, or a small time chancer who liked a drink, and told quite a few tall stories. any thoughts?

Well, hard to believe he committed such a complex and well planned crime. He doesn't seem to have an intellectual profile. He has never been charged with a single complex crime . It seems police easily find out his crimes and action. I don't think he could have abducted MM. To me the possibility is that he participated in abduction, his "horrendous job tomorrow in PDL". From those participating, CB was perhaps the easiest to catch.

Have tried to Google Translate the list of court convictions they display at 14:20 in the video. This seems to cover all his convictions up to 2016 (14 altogether) but doesn't cover the most recent ones such as the rape of the elderly lady in PDL. Think it's been mentioned he has 17 in all so there must be 3 more to add to this list. Should help out with the Timeline as there's a few on here I wasn't aware of.

The only ones I'm not 100% sure about are the ones about gun legislation. If you type the full sentence into Google translate it comes up as "violation of gun legislation" but "porte de armas" can also just mean carrying of weapons or possession of a gun.

04/05/1992 - Theft and driving without a licence (Court of Wurzburg)

09/11/1992 - Theft (Court of Wurzburg)

06/05/1993 - Theft and driving without a licence (Court of Wurzburg)

13/10/1994 - Child sexual abuse (Court of Wurzburg)

27/12/2005 - Driving without insurance and violation of gun legislation/carrying a weapon (Court of Pforzheim)

26/10/2006 - Disobedience (Court of Lagos) Note: this is for the German Jag plates and CB was already in Prison at this point for the Diesel theft)

21/12/2006 - Diesel theft (Court of Portimao) Note: CB had already been in prison for 8.5 months for this crime when the trial eventually took place.

17/11/2010 - Falsification of documents (Court of Hannover)

06/10/2011 - Drug dealing/Trafficking (Court of Niebull)

28/01/2013 - Theft (Court of Hannover)

14/03/2013 - Violation of gun legislation/carrying a weapon (Court of Braunschweig)

15/07/2015 - Attempted theft (Court of Braunschweig)

16/02/2016 - Child sexual abuse and possession of child *advertiser censored* (Court of Braunschweig)

08/06/2016 - Drink driving, driving without insurance and falsification of documents (Court of Helmstedt)

"27/12/2005 - Driving without insurance and violation of gun legislation (Court of Pforzheim)"

I think it's better translated this way. Violation of gun legislation means he carried a firearm. "Porte de arma" means literally "gun carrying", but it's usually used to mean a "permit to carry a gun". As a rule in Europe only a few people can carry a firearm legally and they need an official permit issued under exceptional conditions by authorities. "Ele tem porte de arma" would translate as "He has a gun permit" and not "He carries a gun".

Last edited:
Hard to believe his girlfriend helped him in such an horrendous crime.
These are people already operating on the fringes of society, coercive control in dysfunctional relationships can result in people doing some awful things when in an abusive dynamic. I think we have to keep this scenario in mind even though it’s abhorrent to us. It seems from reports that she is a key witness so I’m keeping an open mind on how much she knows and the extent she may have been manipulated. JMO

These are people already operating on the fringes of society, coercive control in dysfunctional relationships can result in people doing some awful things when in an abusive dynamic. I think we have to keep this scenario in mind even though it’s abhorrent to us. It seems from reports that she is a key witness so I’m keeping an open mind on how much she knows and the extent she may have been manipulated. JMO

It would be incredibly rare to even hold an abducted child for days,(most are murdered v.quickly) let alone a g/f helping out.
The g/f is a witness as she could hold vital clues, she may not even consciously realise that she holds clues, but dates, timings, behaviors, conversations with CB would help LE piece things together and that's if anything can be extracted from her statement. imo

"27/12/2005 - Driving without insurance and violation of gun legislation (Court of Pforzheim)"

I think it's better translated this way. Violation of gun legislation means he carried a firearm. "Porte de arma" means literally "gun carrying", but it's usually used to mean a "permit to carry a gun". As a rule in Europe only a few people can carry a firearm legally and they need an official permit issued under exceptional conditions by authorities. "Ele tem porte de arma" would translate as "He has a gun permit" and not "He carries a gun".
I left it like that because I wasn't sure. "Porte de arma" translates as gun carrying as you say, but on the video it says "Porte de armas", which means carrying weapons according to Google. Arma is gun but armas is weapons. I just didn't want to say it was definitely a gun in case that's not what it meant but I suspect it is in the context of the full sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdogcatfish