Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BP's son FP trying to distance themselves from CB

"The Algarve-based businessman has refused to speak publicly, and his son Flavio has admitted they bought the camper van off Brueckner.
However, they insisted they were not close and only knew him because he used to leave his vehicle on their property during return trips to Germany."

Madeleine McCann suspect went to extreme lengths to keep Portugal home secret

Which really contradicts what was said in the Portuguese documentary earlier, of CB and BP being quite close.

I think there was a photo somewhere of him with the yellow camper on a photo sharing site. I could be wrong.

If he wanted to keep MM for a few days he might have wanted a female to take care of her for him to help keep her quiet? Just a theory, could this be a possibility?

This crossed my mind too last night when I was thinking that the CB/NM relationship could have began a lot earlier than we thought.

You would think they would be charging him if they had that kind of evidence, but German LE are l believe hoping to charge him with MM murder not her abduction? Perhaps LE already know he will admit to taking Maddie & having her in the VW...maybe CB will say he kidnapped her for someone else and she sold her on?(Similar to what MT said when he spoke to media) and that MM was alive when he last saw her? Maybe they don't yet have enough evidence yet to charge him with murder but have enough evidence to charge him with her abduction? Imo they will not charge him until case is watertight. But it’s also possible they don’t have that kind of evidence at all.

If they charge him with abduction, can they not upgrade the charge to murder? Or if he is convicted of abduction, can they not re-try him later for the murder as well should evidence to that effect arise?

so how did those last few years go for CB. simplified version.
2007-2011 drug mule?
2011 october sentenced for drug smuggling suspended.
so that is possibly 5 years of drug deals yet it doesn't sound like he was making much money from all that drug trafficking as...
2012-2014 running a small kiosk
hardly big time. and looks like being caught cut him out of the drugs game.
2015 living in a caravan in disused factory grounds.
2016 guilty of child sex abuse, working on a small farm in foral tending sheep, doing odd jobs.
2017 arrested in a playground.
2018 - 2020 mostly in prison apart from 4 weeks living on the streets in milan.

does this sound like a member of an international crime syndicate, or a small time chancer who liked a drink, and told quite a few tall stories. any thoughts?

Yes that's the second time though. This is what seems so fishy. He was living in the villa bianca in 2007 and was definitely visiting NF, if not living in this house, prior to MM going missing. She left the property in 2009 and CB left the area too. Then, years later in 2016, he just happens to get a job for the new residents of this very same house and stays there for 3 months. Why? It's a sleepy little village, miles from the coast. There's no real opportunities for burglaries and robbing wealthy tourists. No big opportunities for dealing drugs in the area. So why go there now that NF is no longer there? Could he have wanted to get back onto the grounds to dig something up or destroy some evidence? Did he learn the police were onto something or had arrested someone who knew about the crime and CB got paranoid? It seems his good friend BP (him again) helped get him in there by introducing him to the couple.

Wait, he took at job at his former residence where he once lived with NF? Why? I agree something is up with this!?

so how did those last few years go for CB. simplified version.
2007-2011 drug mule?
2011 october sentenced for drug smuggling suspended.
so that is possibly 5 years of drug deals yet it doesn't sound like he was making much money from all that drug trafficking as...
2012-2014 running a small kiosk
hardly big time. and looks like being caught cut him out of the drugs game.
2015 living in a caravan in disused factory grounds.
2016 guilty of child sex abuse, working on a small farm in foral tending sheep, doing odd jobs.
2017 arrested in a playground.
2018 - 2020 mostly in prison apart from 4 weeks living on the streets in milan.

does this sound like a member of an international crime syndicate, or a small time chancer who liked a drink, and told quite a few tall stories. any thoughts?

Exactly!
Just a grubby, gobby little burglar paedo who bragged about being the big man. But that's a narcissist for you! Their perceptions of themselves are SO far away from who/what they actually are it's laughable!
He said he suffered burn out through working in the kiosk til midnight, ended up on a park bench - hasn't got an hard days work in him imo.

The red and white Allegro Bay RV had been bought by Brueckner in Germany in 2010. It was found at a disused factory site near Braunschweig which Brueckner had bought six years earlier at auction.

This is from expressandstar.com published on June 17 and appears to be publishing info from a spiegel tv documentary. Interesting to me as I thought MT said that CB turned up in the Winnebago in May/June 2007 at the campsite. That may not be true if it were purchased by CB in 2010. Or maybe he borrowed it from the previous owner before he bought it. Or maybe there is a translation error.

Maybe. But he wasn't working for OC in May 2007. "Diogo Silva" is a common name.
Doesn’t the attached linkedin profile say he was the food and beverage manager there at the time?

The red and white Allegro Bay RV had been bought by Brueckner in Germany in 2010. It was found at a disused factory site near Braunschweig which Brueckner had bought six years earlier at auction.

This is from expressandstar.com published on June 17 and appears to be publishing info from a spiegel tv documentary. Interesting to me as I thought MT said that CB turned up in the Winnebago in May/June 2007 at the campsite. That may not be true if it were purchased by CB in 2010. Or maybe he borrowed it from the previous owner before he bought it. Or maybe there is a translation error.
Yes, we discussed this anomaly on here before. I don't know how this 2010 purchase was determined but it would appear to be incorrect. We've got testimony from both NF's father DF, and CB's friend MT that he had the Allegro in 2007. The only way I can see both versions being correct is that if he was using it from 2007 but it wasn't officially purchased/registered to him until 2010. That's a long shot though, the 2010 purchase date seems to have originated from the Sun/Mirror so not sure how much faith I have in it. It is a little odd though why the vehicle was not mentioned in the appeal along with the Jag and VW.

According to the 2016 article about the factory, which I shared before, in February 2016 he had an apartment and a garden parcel in Braunschweig.

"Becher: "Since child *advertiser censored* is suspected, the central office of the Halle public prosecutor is conducting the entire investigation. It will take a while for seized cell phones, data carriers and computers to be evaluated. "
Since the man also has an apartment in Braunschweig, the premises and a garden parcel were also searched there. Only after the computer data has been evaluated does the public prosecutor's office decide on how to proceed against the accused."

When did he have the dogs, Charlie and Mrs Mueller? Are they named after Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller? (I am not expecting that to be the case, just that those actors came up when I was googling).

If the dogs were left in the kiosk, wouldn’t they have made enough noise that the neighbours would have found them before 1 died?

How could he be upset at the dog being buried in the box factory, yet abandon them previously (assume he only ever had the two dogs).

Was CB growing his own drugs at the box factory? If not, why not?

If CB were into exposing himself, why is he not breaking in to expose himself? Or hanging around buildings/windows? Is he able to get enough casual or animal sex that he doesn’t have such a need? I am just comparing him to Libby Squires’ alleged murderer. Different weather, different family circumstances, worked in a factory rather than having freedom to plan his day himself. Is that enough to account for non-stalking behaviour (assume CB wasn’t a stalker).

Yes, we discussed this anomaly on here before. I don't know how this 2010 purchase was determined but it would appear to be incorrect. We've got testimony from both NF's father DF, and CB's friend MT that he had the Allegro in 2007. The only way I can see both versions being correct is that if he was using it from 2007 but it wasn't officially purchased/registered to him until 2010. That's a long shot though, the 2010 purchase date seems to have originated from the Sun/Mirror so not sure how much faith I have in it. It is a little odd though why the vehicle was not mentioned in the appeal along with the Jag and VW.
how long have German LE had to look into CB? it was fairly easy to work out he had up to 7 cars registered around the time of the MBM disappearance. i am hoping they had a good reason to focus on only 2 in the appeal.

The 2010 date of purchase for the Tiffin Allegro may have come from a spiegel tv documentary, if anyone is able to check.

I have for a long time thought that whoever abducted Madeleine, they most likely acted alone.
For all the convoluted theories about the parents being the culprits, a VIP paedo ring being involved, the numerous sightings of MM around the globe etc etc etc, I can't help feeling the answer is going to be something rather simple.

I know it's probably confirmation bias on my part, but Christian B absolutely fits the profile. Yeah, he had criminal associates, but that seems to be related to lower level drug dealing and burglaries. As far as I know, the sexual crimes he committed were all done on his own.

If they charge him with abduction, can they not upgrade the charge to murder? Or if he is convicted of abduction, can they not re-try him later for the murder as well should evidence to that effect arise?

These are good questions but unfortunately I don’t know how German Law works, perhaps someone could advise? If LE were to charge him with abduction now that would mean releasing all evidence to him & his legal team inc witness statements, perhaps him having the witness statements so far would jeopardise any murder trial due to some witnesses going into more detail than just the abduction?

I expect he probably did but we don't know for sure. I don't think the proposal of CB going to live there was genuine and CB probably had no intention to, they were just hoping it would convince them to let CB out on bail.

Right, but why? Why so eager to assist this guy? What did he have on them? What was he doing FOR them?

I have for a long time thought that whoever abducted Madeleine, they most likely acted alone.
For all the convoluted theories about the parents being the culprits, a VIP paedo ring being involved, the numerous sightings of MM around the globe etc etc etc, I can't help feeling the answer is going to be something rather simple.

I know it's probably confirmation bias on my part, but Christian B absolutely fits the profile. Yeah, he had criminal associates, but that seems to be related to lower level drug dealing and burglaries. As far as I know, the sexual crimes he committed were all done on his own.
Agreed IMO he acted alone on the sexual crimes. And for the burglaries I think some with a lookout but probably most done alone IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyclic8