Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be? Ears are different though.

Need to see the full picture :p

As I know German police, they won't release a picture of him due to the things I already said. There are predators from crimes that happened years ago, some of whom are already dead, but nobody knows their face. It's all about protecting the suspects family I guess.

Ah okay, that could be it. I read into it as being really vague because they’d acquired the videos illegally.

It is pretty vague and I see your point of reading into it, because if they got them illegaly they could not say that on TV, so I guess "Hey, we just stumbled upon it, who could have thougt that?" is a better thing to say in public :D

Hmm. Yeah it would appear he videos he crimes. Or maybe he divulged to the friend on the tenth anniversary.
If he used to video his crimes, he probably videoed what he did to Maddie too. Maybe he deleted that video after some time? But why deleting that video while keeping other ones? Maybe the video is still around and the police is desperately looking for it.

this article shows his picture a lot more clearer than the previous ones I think.

I understand
In Germany it’s against the law release a suspects identity - even after they’ve been convicted, but if this IS the guy who killed Maddie, British press, heck even international press all around the world will be wanting to print his face, his identity and as much info about him as they can find. So how will this work do you think? If it’s against the law in Germany? Hmm
https://www.rtl.de/cms/fall-maddie-...nschweiger-christian-b-43-wissen-4554384.html
Fall Maddie McCann: Was wir über den tatverdächtigen Braunschweiger Christian B. (43) wissen

Attachments

• D4D4BED5-1F44-4475-A97D-72B28921F45D.jpeg
    D4D4BED5-1F44-4475-A97D-72B28921F45D.jpeg
    69.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
If he used to video his crimes, he probably videoed what he did to Maddie too. Maybe he deleted that video after some time? But why deleting that video while keeping other ones? Maybe the video is still around and the police is desperately looking for it.

That’s my thinking. But it’s mad to think such hard evidence could’ve been around for so long without disclosure, but then, we’re probably talking about people who will protect themselves at all costs.

Identifying a victim can also be very difficult in video.

For reference (I hope it’s allowed), newspaper article from December on suspects trial for rape on the elderly lady.

Sieben Jahre Haft wegen brutaler Vergewaltigung in Portugal - Braunschweiger Zeitung (German)

Google Translate (Google translate)

The investigators had only linked the seized hair to the defendant years after the hitherto unsolved crime: acquaintances of the 43-year-old who belonged to the small criminal milieu had reported to the police about video recordings that had fallen into their hands. The defendant was then seen in what they believed to be real rape scenes.

The video recordings never showed up, they should no longer exist.

I’d be grateful if someone could translate particularly that section better.

There was no trace of a perpetrator for years.

Until a witness spoke to police In 2006. He stole a video camera from a friend's house in Praia da Luz. The acquaintance had been detained for diesel theft and he and a friend had used the opportunity to break into his home.

The man testified at the trial of Christian Brueckner in December, stating he saw a film sequence on the video camera in which an older woman was bound and masked and whipped then raped.

'Then the man sat on the bed and pulled the mask off his face. Then I thought: That can't be. ' He recognised the house occupant.

A second film showed a younger person in the house. She was tied naked to a wooden beam. The house inhabitant, his acquaintance, had sat on the sofa in this sequence. The young woman had asked him to release her a few times.

It was a rape, what was going on, she said in German. The witness who stole the camera said he and his friend wanted nothing to do with what they found.

He claimed he left the videotapes in his motorhome which which was later scrapped. He said he and his accomplice were certain that what they saw was no staged scene.

Madeleine McCann: German police reveal photo of suspect | Daily Mail Online

Perhaps this is what was meant by “ the videos fell into their hands” - to me this sounds like one of Christians friends had broken into his house (but why would they do that?) and discovered the videos of the rapes on his camera.
So many questions.

this article shows his picture a lot more clearer than the previous ones I think.

I understand
In Germany it’s against the law release a suspects identity - even after they’ve been convicted, but if this IS the guy who killed Maddie, British police, heck even international police all around the world will be wanting to print his face, his identity and as much info about him as they can find. So how will this work do you think? If it’s against the law in Germany? Hmm
https://www.rtl.de/cms/fall-maddie-...nschweiger-christian-b-43-wissen-4554384.html
Fall Maddie McCann: Was wir über den tatverdächtigen Braunschweiger Christian B. (43) wissen

I don't know if it actually is illegal to publish such things for German newspapers. I know that the police tries to make sure that the families of the suspects are safe. IF this guy is in fact her murderer, the international press will release pictures and a lot of people in Germany will know his name. Nevertheless, I guess German newspapers won't publish his name. Or at least remarkable German newspapers, I would not guarante for every newspaper. I can imagine that they will offer the family to change their last names and give them new identitys.
They released names of people who did crimes in other countries, but this is a German citizen and I really don't know how much this will effect the media coverage in Germany or international.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fat Cinnamon