Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god :( how do they know that with no body?
Has he been interviewed and subsequently confessed? Maybe he revealed what actually happened in his online chat. But how do we know if he's telling the truth? How many sex offenders go on to kill? Perhaps with the publicity of Maddie's eye panicked him, or the person/s whom he may have sold her on to? All very baffling.

This sounds like a complete stitch up as we have seen no indication they have even interviewed the suspect and now we are being told they know how she died with no body?!! :rolleyes:

No one,myself included is going to believe it unless they do come up with a body,but even if they say they have a body,and DNA says its Maddie some people will argue that it's fake news,unless they see actual footage of her being hurt or killed by this or any other individual, the theories will never end.
I personally dont know what to think,and the only thing I know for sure is that if those children weren't left alone in their apartment then we would have nothing to discuss:(

The video footage mentioned a few posts above this? (by someone posting as Bastardo)

The videos in question were videos of him raping women. Apparently he said that he knew what happend to Madeleine McCann and showed some friends this video. If he had a video of him killing Maddie he would be charged in no time.

From this article:

He is known to be German, and has been described by police as white, 6ft tall, of a slim build and with short blond hair. <snip>

Two blond-haired men were seen on the balcony of an empty apartment two doors from the McCanns’s apartment at 2.30pm on the day of the disappearance. Blond men were again seen near the apartment at 4pm, 6pm, and 11pm.

The suspect was in the Praia de Luz area on May 3, 2007, and is known to have received a phone call at 7.32pm, which lasted 30 minutes.

Madeleine was reported missing from the resort at 10.14pm on

The Mccanns had routinely left their 3 children in the apartment the previous 5 nights , so someone observing this could seize the opportunity to enter the apartment. If these men were on a balcony nearby they could have been watching anyday , and knew an adult free apartment would be there later .

No one,myself included is going to believe it unless they do come up with a body,but even if they say they have a body,and DNA says its Maddie some people will argue that it's fake news,unless they see actual footage of her being hurt or killed by this or any other individual, the theories will never end.
I personally dont know what to think,and the only thing I know for sure is that if those children weren't left alone in their apartment then we would have nothing to discuss:(

Yes, that was a bad choice. But that is not true at all. We know about it because of what happened after they were left alone. Parents who make a bad choice and nothing bad comes of it don't make the news. Kidnappings and murders do. People always seem so eager to twist everything to make the parents the biggest bad guys here, why not place that on the person who took advantage of their bad choice and actually hurt the child?

The videos in question were videos of him raping women. Apparently he said that he knew what happend to Madeleine McCann and showed some friends this video. If he had a video of him killing Maddie he would be charged in no time.

Could there be talk of video that is yet to surface? And that’s why they’re being so careful to reassure anyone who comes forwards?

As well as the video he showed at the bar, other ‘friends’ talk of videos that have “fallen into their hands”. Reading between the lines, that’s a ring. Admittedly no confirmation it’s a pedophile ring but we do know he has form for videoing his crimes and that hubris was probably his downfall.

Could there be talk of video that is yet to surface? And that’s why they’re being so careful to reassure anyone who comes forwards?

The German police is known to be very careful regarding wich details they reveal to the public. We had some really bad things happening to innocent people who were suspected to have done something and whose names were released, resulting in lynching and attacking the family. The police has learned from stuff like that and they try everything they can to protect the identity of the suspects family.
But I DO think that the police would make it public if they had a video of him killing Maddie, because that has the same power as an confession. There is nothing about any videos showing crimes in the German news, they are waiting for more information to be revealed.

Yes, that was a bad choice. But that is not true at all. We know about it because of what happened after they were left alone. Parents who make a bad choice and nothing bad comes of it don't make the news. Kidnappings and murders do. People always seem so eager to twist everything to make the parents the biggest bad guys here, why not place that on the person who took advantage of their bad choice and actually hurt the child?

It was not Simply a bad choice , it was neglect over a number of nights and by being neglectful it gave somebody the opportunity to snatch her.

As well as the video he showed at the bar, other ‘friends’ talk of videos that have “fallen into their hands”. Reading between the lines, that’s a ring. Admittedly no confirmation it’s a pedophile ring but we do know he has form for videoing his crimes and that hubris was probably his downfall.

I strongly believed that a ring was involved from the beginning and that it was part of a *advertiser censored* ring too. If what we are hearing about videos is true then it confirms my suspicion. I believe that some more names involved will come out and will be familiar with many.

When i first heard this news i thought, oh, here we go again but the more thats coming out it seems it could be that he IS guilty.

I remember when this happened, i went to holiday to Bulgaria the next month and printed and took the missing posters to hand out as i believed the abduction/traffic theory then after the months and years went by and a lot of things pointed to the parents knowing/being involved in what happened, that has been where i have sat for all this time.

If they are in fact innocent then i am of course truly sorry for all they have been through but there is part of me that wishes more than anything now that they were involved as, if they didn't accidentally over dose her or she have an accident that they covered up then that means that poor little babies last moments were of horror from a stranger. I know this wont be a very popular opinion but for Maddie to ask her mum why she didn't come the night before when she cried, to leave her again the next night to be taken in such a horrific way then they do share some of the blame. so again, a lot of me wishes it was an accident the parents covered up rather than this sad sad story :(

One of the articles someone posted said he was in a bar with his friend drinking, when the 10th year anniversary of Maddies disappearance came on the tv screens in the pub. He said he knew what had happened to her and then went on to show him a video on his phone of him raping someone. The friend subsequently went to police shortly after. I’m guessing this was the significant lead that came in 2017.

Can’t remember which article it was I’ve read about 50 today. I’ll update if I find it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crackerjack82