Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the suspect?
The suspect has been named as Christian Brueckner by German newspaper Der Spiegel.

He is known to be German, and has been described by police as white, 6ft tall, of a slim build and with short blond hair. Court privacy rules in Germany mean that he has not been named.

Now aged 43 and currently in prison, he may have looked between 25 and early 30s in 2007.

Scotland Yard said in 2013 that it was keen to trace a man who had been described as “ugly” with a large nose and a spotty complexion.

Christian Brueckner: Everything we know about the new German Madeleine McCann suspect
Wow, it sounds like they've finally got a good suspect in mind. I hope this is solved and the McCain family finds some sort of justice and peace. I hate to use the word 'closure' because it sounds so trite.

I never thought the family was involved even though I didn't agree with the nightly babysitting routine they practiced at the resort. They've suffered unmercifully in the media and court of public opinion.

MOO

Police tipped off about new suspect following 2017 appeal

More than 600 people had been identified as being potentially significant, but officers were tipped off about the German suspect following a 2017 appeal, 10 years after Madeline McCann went missing.

Police said the suspect, described as white with short, blond hair and a slim build, was linked to a camper van seen in the Algarve in 2007 and was believed to be in the resort area in the days before and after 3 May that year.

The suspect was a 'sexual predator who had already been convicted of crimes against little girls'
the suspect was regularly living in the Algarve between 1995 and 2007

It really is looking like this could be it. I really hope there is some closure.

This is the house in #Portugal, used by a man named as Christian ‘B’, who’s suspected of killing Madeleine #McCann.

The house here is 10 km outside of #PraiadeLuz was one of two properties he’s said to have used in the area. He also lived out of a WV camper van from 1995-2007

C95017EE-3912-4CB5-9182-4A6166C13C34.jpeg

https://twitter.com/gavinleebbc/status/1268504910095663104?s=21

Hey there, I'm new here, at least new at writing, I've been following this discussion for quiet some time. I am German and watched the PC, just asking if you guys would like a translated transcription of the PC.
I can also offer some Information About car Registration in Germany, but I just know how it is done today, I do not claim that these informations are correct for the year 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member