Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think they have now got DNA evidence of the German suspect from MM room. Hair, prints, anything to cross check with his DNA profile that the German police will have. They can go back and check all the material again.
If they had it, they probably would have charged him formally by now - unless they have and I'm just still behind on reading. :) Or, maybe they have evidence and are waiting on labs to come back?

I was given name of_____ as the owner of +351 916 510 683 in the early hours on yesterday. This can be found by doing some quite simple reverse checks on social media. So I am not sure this is correct- if it is police should have found rhis . #MadeleineMcCann

SBM....they are asking to delete this mans name as he is not a suspect

It's okay, basically it's German and means little smurf ;)
In the statement, the Departement of Prosecution Braunschweig did NOT say that they know how she died and they did NOT say that they know that she is dead. All they said is that they treat this case as a murder case and that the suspect is investigated for murder.
I read that the German police knows something about how she died but I think this is just hearsay as I can't find anything from German news or police.

Apologies Schlumpfchen, I love that it means little smurf. I can't promise to get it right next time but I will try .

Thank you for clarifying what they really said

Thanks for the link..
29270858-0-image-a-19_1591375003412.jpg

''Inga has often been labelled the German equivalent of Madeleine, who went missing aged three during a family holiday on the Algarve in Portugal on May 3, 2007.

Now, it is believed that police investigated Brueckner, 43, in February 2016 over the disappearance of Inga, according to Saxony-Anhalt newspaper Volksstimme. ''

''Police will return to an abandoned box factory where the prime suspect in the Madeleine McCann case lived in a caravan and hid a USB stick of child *advertiser censored* amongst animal bones shortly after a five-year-old girl dubbed 'Germany's Maddie' vanished in 2015, it was revealed today.''

I wonder why he briefly returned to Algarve in 2015?

Madeleine McCann suspect being investigated over second missing girl

For those querying whether sadistic comments were made over dark web- the Guardian have reported they were made via Skype.

Unsure if this indicates further chat lots etc from Skype; perhaps.
I think possibly German police believe MM is dead and believe they might know the method, based on CB's skype chat, perhaps not all of it has been released. Obviously, the chat was hypothetical, 'this is what I'd like to do', it wasn't a confession or any kind of proof. But it gives a clue that this person has deliberately worked out a plan for such act, and possibly already put the plan into action.

Madeleine McCann suspect being investigated over second missing girl

This kind of police thinking is very subtle, it's not a 1/2 hour episode of Forensic Files.

yeah you’re right. Was just brain-blurt. I’m still thinking re: reasons for phone call.

No worries. I have been wondering the same thing. Another possibility that came to mind - could the suspect have taken a call / placed a call (I'm unclear on how that went down) WHILE in the process of snatching the child? This might make a good alibi for him in the event that his name came up in investigations later? I could see someone saying "well, it couldn't have been CB, and I know this, b/c I was on the phone with him between X and X time - when she is said to have gone missing". Could be he and someone just discussed the weather, or cars, or some mundane subject, all the while, he's making his way into the unit, or right near it waiting to enter etc? Anything is possible.

Well well well when I thought 2020 couldn’t get any more unpredictable this comes along. I have never believed the parents were involved directly but their choice in ‘parenting’ well that’s for a different discussion.

I remember in the early days of the investigation one of the friends (I believe it was Jane Taner) dining with the parents went to check on her children and passed a man carrying a child. This was later discounted as the man apparently came forward claiming it was him and his daughter coming back from a crèche (oh the ironic-ness). Could this be the alibi in question that was a lie? But then they would have this persons details surely. Honestly the Portuguese police totally ruined any chance of finding what happened on day one of the investigation, they just wanted it away from their country so not to harm their tourism. I truly believe had this happened in the UK, USA or even Germany we wouldn’t be here all these years later it would have been solved years ago.

So many questions....

I was given name of Diogo Silva (12/2/77) as the owner of +351 916 510 683 in the early hours on yesterday. This can be found by doing some quite simple reverse checks on social media. So I am not sure this is correct- if it is police should have found rhis . #MadeleineMcCann

View attachment 249948 View attachment 249949

https://twitter.com/mwilliamsthomas/status/1268952330537439234?s=21
Obviously police have found that too and if the phone number dated back to 2007, they wouldn't be asking for that person to come forward. Give this poor man a break.

The Jaguar swap of ownership is puzzling. There would be a official trail and the new owner can therefore be contacted. Was this the alibi that he gave the Portuguese police and they removed him as a suspect. Did he claim that he was in Germany selling the car when in fact he and car were in Portugal all the time and he just fed them a believable lie that they did not follow up on. Maybe German police now know that the car was not sold in Germany, and new owner never knew they were the new owner of the car. Very puzzling indeed. But shrewd idea

The Jaguar swap of ownership is puzzling. There would be a official trail and the new owner can therefore be contacted. Was this the alibi that he gave the Portuguese police and they removed him as a suspect. Did he claim that he was in Germany selling the car when in fact he and car were in Portugal all the time and he just fed them a believable lie that they did not follow up on. Maybe German police now know that the car was not sold in Germany, and new owner never knew they were the new owner of the car. Very puzzling indeed. But shrewd idea

Sorry, is it "quote" or "reply" you click to answer a previous post?

Some sources I’ve read have said that he transferred ownership to a “friend.” Do they already know who this is?

My assumption is that he did it in case someone had seen the vehicle and reported it as connected to the crime...it is true though, that if that was the case, PJ would have contacted the person who was now the new 'owner', and they would be a suspect in the abduction! Not a nice thing to do to someone else...there's more to this swap than police have revealed, the fake owner must have been interviewed.

Might just be me but in the first photo at the top of this article his face actually does look a little "pocmarked"

I think that’s down to the quality of the photo as he also looks green to me on his left cheek.

“A former neighbour told Sky News he rented a farm building from an English owner from the mid-1990s, leaving a year before Madeleine McCann disappeared.

“I was asked to help clean up the place and it was disgusting, absolutely vile. It had been trashed, with broken stuff like computers all over the place,” the neighbour said.”

Source: Who is Christian Brueckner? What we know about German Madeleine McCann suspect
not many people leave all their stuff behind when moving. you would have to be in a rush to leave?
2005: living in portugal
2005: 5 september 10:30pm. rape of 72 year old in her holiday apt in Praia da Luz. planned in detail according to court documents.
2006: leaves farm property, leaves personal items in farm property.
In 2006, while trying to steal diesel fuel with an acquaintance, they were arrested and later sent to prison. After his release, he returned to Germany and finally moved back to Portugal, to the same remote house in Praia da Luz, but he returned to Germany regularly.
Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brückner fled police in 1995

then we have:
2015: germany. living in caravan within disused box factory.
2015: 2 may: inge gehricke goes missing
2015: sells campervan
2015: moves back to portugal
what happened to the caravan? or was 'campervan/caravan' the same thing?
Madeleine McCann suspect investigated over German abduction | Daily Mail Online

• regular trips between germany and portugal.
• if he was arrested and imprisoned in portugal in 2006. his dna would have been on file at that point, wouldn't it? why didn't anyone run a check to see if it matched anything else? the rape case hair was on file in 2005.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo