Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing police are asking abou this number I presume it was attached to a burner phone back in the day and has been reassigned since then?

Otherwise they must already know who had the number
Number is inactive, not even reassigned yet.

These ones or something else?
Madeleine McCann case: British police release sketches of person of interest
October 14, 2013
image.jpg

Police in the U.K. have released these two sketches of the same suspect in the Madeleine McCann case.
Astonishingly the DS mentioned in the twitter with Luz Cafe looks very similar to the first sketch in above photo. Eerily similar.

Sorry all, I was unclear.

there was a positive cadaver response in the McCanns apartment. I was theorising that MM was sadly assaulted/harmed there before removal by the suspect, as the time frame appeared to get larger in recent years.

someone has now helpfully clarified the cadaver response was behind the sofa though, so not sure.
Yes we know that ( i hope) but it was the location I was querying. You said ON the sofa and I queried wasn't it behind?

If this suspect is guilty, makes you reconsider all the previous evidence in a new light. The Jane Tanner sighting for example and the door being half open in the children's room when Gerry checked.

Could it be that he broke in and he hid behind the door when Gerry came to check. Then he left with Maddie just afterwards and it was him that Jane Tanner saw? The only thing she was really able to discern other than the man's build was his rather odd hairstyle but when you learn that he had a collection of wigs at the place he was staying nearby...

Or of course it could be the accomplice in the apartment and the suspect was waiting in his jag nearby. The re-registration of the car the following day seems really fishy. You'd have thought the police would have followed up who it was reregistered to, so the fact that detail was released means that they consider it significant.
When you consider that their never was any evidence,certainly no evidence to implicate the McCanns, this is the only rational explanation we are left with! British Police and all those people who moved the McCanns out the frame from day one, have always believed that what Jane Tanner described is is what really happened on that fateful night. He was an opportunist, who not only made split second decisions before committing crimes, but in his more heinous acts, would watch, wait and pounce when the moment was right for him. It has often been said, that he perhaps was even at the apartment the night before, since Madeleine had made a remark about waking up the previous night and she asked Kate, why didn't you come to me when I woke up for you! It is very possible, his attempt was disturbed with Madeleine waking and calling for her Mum. Although the adults did stay on the complex to eat at night, they did so every night. The real evidence has always pointed at Madeleine being targeted by her abductor X

lost in translation seems the more likely.
maybe to help clear that up, my question would be... did any of our german translators see the phrase "police know how Madelene died" while they were doing their translations of german articles?
I think Schlompy (sorry i cant get used to that name yet) who kindly did the first translations rephrased it.

I was just googling past e fits of suspicious persons when I came across this little beauty. Does anyone remember when the Portuguese police released this e fit??? And someone had the cheek to say we were being unreasonable for saying we had little faith them :eek:

Attachments

• 8EE6FADA-3000-418C-96EF-5DE1A5C61070.jpeg
    8EE6FADA-3000-418C-96EF-5DE1A5C61070.jpeg
    76.7 KB · Views: 73
I've read it that he had the van whilst living at the farm, he also had a flat and sometimes he lived in his van (ie took off and spent time in it). Please correct me if im wrong?

I read that he was renting and when they came to clear it out six months after he absconded without paying rent, they found all his garbage. All of this was prior to abduction.

I just saw that the police know the method used to murder her . So I guess that's pretty final , I was sure hoping she was sold to a family who really wanted her , I know I know :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NarratrixofNightmares