Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A box factory? In Portugal or Germany? (sorry i cant view Dmail)
Madeleine McCann suspect investigated over German abduction | Daily Mail Online

Maybe been posted before but police are searching a box factory
Thanks for the link..
29270858-0-image-a-19_1591375003412.jpg

''Inga has often been labelled the German equivalent of Madeleine, who went missing aged three during a family holiday on the Algarve in Portugal on May 3, 2007.

Now, it is believed that police investigated Brueckner, 43, in February 2016 over the disappearance of Inga, according to Saxony-Anhalt newspaper Volksstimme. ''

''Police will return to an abandoned box factory where the prime suspect in the Madeleine McCann case lived in a caravan and hid a USB stick of child *advertiser censored* amongst animal bones shortly after a five-year-old girl dubbed 'Germany's Maddie' vanished in 2015, it was revealed today.''

I think Schlompy (sorry i cant get used to that name yet) who kindly did the first translations rephrased it.

It's okay, basically it's German and means little smurf ;)
In the statement, the Departement of Prosecution Braunschweig did NOT say that they know how she died and they did NOT say that they know that she is dead. All they said is that they treat this case as a murder case and that the suspect is investigated for murder.
I read that the German police knows something about how she died but I think this is just hearsay as I can't find anything from German news or police.

I read that he was renting and when they came to clear it out six months after he absconded without paying rent, they found all his garbage. All of this was prior to abduction.

“A former neighbour told Sky News he rented a farm building from an English owner from the mid-1990s, leaving a year before Madeleine McCann disappeared.

“I was asked to help clean up the place and it was disgusting, absolutely vile. It had been trashed, with broken stuff like computers all over the place,” the neighbour said.”

Source: Who is Christian Brueckner? What we know about German Madeleine McCann suspect

Yes we know that ( i hope) but it was the location I was querying. You said ON the sofa and I queried wasn't it behind?

well I proposed the possibility of the assault in the apartment due to the response ON the sofa, but you were the helpful person who clarified it was behind. :)

In my limited experience I was wondering if the cadavers could signal anywhere in the location of an assault, but no it’ll be precise won’t it.

Deleted

Apologies

Ta. I am not usually one for behaving too perfectly on here lol, but as dozens of previous threads about Madeleine have been locked, and there has been no discussion thread here for years, I really don't want this one to be closed when there is finally something happening!!

(not saying your theory is wrong by the way, just that T&C's do not allow us to discuss randoms without back up)

Finally - welcome!! :)

well I proposed the possibility of the assault in the apartment due to the response ON the sofa, but you were the helpful person who clarified it was behind. :)

In my limited experience I was wondering if the cadavers could signal anywhere in the location of an assault, but no it’ll be precise won’t it.

No I didn't clarify it was behind, I queried that wasn't it behind the sofa in a questioning kind of way

No I didn't clarify it was behind, I queried that wasn't it behind the sofa in a questioning kind of way

clearly lots is going over my head today! Facepalm :)

yes, it seems as though it was. It seems the (sensible) theory is that the abduction was quick. Thinking logically you’d not be likely to risk the assault in the property would you? Although, evil doesn’t tend to deal in logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo