Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow that’s upsetting.

I can't let my mind go to that place.

Oh god I hope they didn't find a tape, and then again I guess I hope they do ,Prison will be quite uncomfortable for him

Prison is too good imho

Also potentially pertinent from The Telegraph...

Acquaintances from Portugal described a man full of bravado who boasted that he climbed up the facades of houses to rob them and had crawled into the rooms while "someone was sleeping inside"

And we know there were multiple reports of a man going into children's bedrooms and sitting on the bed in that area at that time

I'm seeing talk of a holdall, did Gerry M not have a sports bag/holdall that was missing?, just wondering aloud if CM is the guy that maybe he used that to remove MM?, maybe initially going to use it to remove stolen items?.

I don't recall the holdall being officially missing. This was only ever raised in the context of the parents being accused.

I can't let my mind go to that place.

Prison is too good imho

And we know there were multiple reports of a man going into children's bedrooms and sitting on the bed in that area at that time

I don't recall the holdall being officially missing. This was only ever raised in the context of the parents being accused.

Ah okay, re hold-all.

Madeleine McCann police seek intruder who attacked girls at holiday homes

Police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann from a Portuguese holiday resort nearly seven years ago say a lone intruder sexually assaulted five girls aged between seven and 10 in the Algarve between 2004 and 2006.

The four incidents – one involving two girls – were among 12 over six years up to 2010 being examined by officers in which a man entered holiday accommodation, mainly villas occupied by British families.

I just am astounded about the fact that so many of us including me had it in their minds that, to put it vaguely, a couple were the ones who committed this crime. I am a fair minded person but I feel quite sheepish now about the whole thing. SO many clues led me to coming to that conclusion, but now this new suspect seems very viable. I am glad WS deleted the previous thread ;)

My heart just break for them.

Police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann from a Portuguese holiday resort nearly seven years ago say a lone intruder sexually assaulted five girls aged between seven and 10 in the Algarve between 2004 and 2006.

The four incidents – one involving two girls – were among 12 over six years up to 2010 being examined by officers in which a man entered holiday accommodation, mainly villas occupied by British families.

Thanks for this - had completely forgotten about that.

Interesting about the cash. I have wondered if she was possibly taken to order. Especially as someone was seen hanging around. And the phone call just before. We've all thought it was unlikely to be a burglar who took an opportunity. But then again none of us thought we would be told to stay at home because of a global pandemic so stranger things have happened.

Just to add as relevant to this article, it would appear he isn’t always blonde...

Madeleine McCann suspect investigated over German abduction | Daily Mail Online

And this. WOAH.

According to German reports, when he returned to his homeland from Portugal in 2007 after Madeleine’s disappearance, Brückner was in possession of a windfall of cash.

This is all SO confusing and conflicting. Like a windfall of cash makes me think he sold her, and seeing as though no one buys a dead kid, she’d be alive then. But the police seem pretty insistent she is dead. I just really hope if she’s dead it happened the night she was taken.

Also potentially pertinent from The Telegraph...

Acquaintances from Portugal described a man full of bravado who boasted that he climbed up the facades of houses to rob them and had crawled into the rooms while "someone was sleeping inside"
That could be quite sinister, but I know that in at least one small tourist town I stayed in, the local facebook forum reported constantly about a local thief who broke into rooms and stole iphones, etc, while the tourists were sleeping, usually from right beside their bedside table. The tourists were often people who had only just arrived the day before, and he/his helpers knew exactly the access and layout of the room they were burglaring.

This is all SO confusing and conflicting. Like a windfall of cash makes me think he sold her, and seeing as though no one buys a dead kid, she’d be alive then. But the police seem pretty insistent she is dead. I just really hope if she’s dead it happened the night she was taken.

There’s a really naively optimistic part of me that hopes the claim that she’s dead is a strategic smoke screen.

So many people pointed the finger. I had my suspicions. But when people started saying they were all in on it and the last photo was tampered with because the time line didn't stack up, l went back to the paedophile theory. It all got too far fetched for me.

this echoes my sentiments exactly.

Do I struggle to comprehend them leaving the baby twins and MM unattended? yes. But did I ever think they could be capable?no.

I feel quite sick at the same time as relieved (that justice is possible for the family).

I never believed that the parents had anything to do with Maddie’s abduction, other than that they gave an abductor the opportunity to access the room where the children were supposed to be sleeping, because an assortment of parents were going back and foeth checking on the kids. But why would the parents think that the resort was unsafe? Didn’t the resort downplay crime in the area?

Well he might have done whatever first before he passed her on.

The more cynical view is he could have sold a snuff movie.

:eek: *puts fingers in ears and sings loudly*

And this. WOAH.

According to German reports, when he returned to his homeland from Portugal in 2007 after Madeleine’s disappearance, Brückner was in possession of a windfall of cash.
So, if CB had loads of cash after returning to Germany, maybe he did 'just' snatch her (possibly to order), could she still be alive?! Do all the other missing children have blond hair/blue/green eyes?

So many people pointed the finger. I had my suspicions. But when people started saying they were all in on it and the last photo was tampered with because the time line didn't stack up, l went back to the paedophile theory. It all got too far fetched for me.

If it turns out that this guy is the perpetrator, brace yourselves for the theories to follow that include the parents. Some people, when faced with facts that refute their "evidence" and belief, become even more entrenched in those false beliefs. I bet we'll see "he was working with the parents" to get rid of her. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife