Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now the alleged killer has been linked to 2 separate German disappearances, one Belgian, one Portuguese and MM herself

Seems a bit far fetched

It really isn't, if they found evidence or photos of such. They found childrens clothes, perhaps he had all their clothing items as a trophy and they were able to match to what the children were last wearing.

Sounds like we might have a serial killer here.

Unless she was dead before she left the apartment. Then you’re perhaps looking at someone with a hold-all.
By hold-all, do you mean like a bigger trunk compartment i.e. a camper or van? Also, it would be risky to murder the child right there and then in the apartment, although it is certainly a possibility!

So I am just catching up properly with today’s news and am I reading these reports right?

48 miles is not exactly around the corner is it. I’m totally baffled by this connection. I am sure he wasn’t the only pedo in a 50 mile radius of the young girl.

I think we naturally look for links between misper cases when they happen in the same state or region. Obviously, in this the case the police and public prosecutor has reasons to take it into consideration.

Has there ever been a search of the dark web for information on her?
Just curious that if he has bragged about the crime, is there a trail somewhere on there? Not suggesting at all that anybody does it. Just a thought I had. I suppose to type of people who would look for justice for MM aren't the type of people to go looking on there.

Maybe he is actually responsible for all those deaths and more, it's not impossible. He's obviously a very sick manipulative individual and clever enough to have gotten away with raping a pensioner for years until he got cocky enough to start bragging to his mates about it. Maybe the appeal has generated new evidence as to other victims, this sicko cannot be allowed to walk the streets, I can't see him stopping otherwise. That capture a small 'thing's and use it for days, he is the stuff of nightmares IMO

I think we naturally look for links between misper cases when they happen in the same state or region. Obviously, in this the case the police and public prosecutor has reasons to take it into consideration.

Yet the media are acting like he was around the corner. It’s just baffling as 50 miles is a fair old distance. The media attention is totally disproportionate to what we know.

Just curious that if he has bragged about the crime, is there a trail somewhere on there? Not suggesting at all that anybody does it. Just a thought I had. I suppose to type of people who would look for justice for MM aren't the type of people to go looking on there.

I would hope that agencies like Interpol, FBI, and other task forces working to track down pedophiles and pedophile rings are in the best position (legally, technologically and psychologically) to glean what they can from the "dark web" and "darker" webs that are smaller but more targeted to pedophiles and their interests. IMO

I know nothing about the dark web or investigative techniques, but I would all but guarantee the cops and investigators do that kind of thing.

If he gets out, as dangerous as he is alleged to be, CB is likely at this point to be the one most in danger.
The women he was once associated with must be feeling pretty nervous about his potential release, hope they are alive and well and located soon. imo speculation.
rbbm.
MADELEINE McCANN: Suspect also eyed in disappearance of German girl, 5
''German cops are racing against the clock to keep the prime suspect in the disappearance of British toddler Madeleine McCann behind bars.

According to reports, the suspect, identified as Christian Brueckner, is eligible for parole this weekend.''

''Investigators are now desperately trying to locate his ex-girlfriends, including a Kosovan woman who was the convicted rapist’s underage girlfriend and travelled with him to Portugal where Madeleine was kidnapped in 2007.

They are also trying to locate a German woman who walked out on Brueckner just days before the little girl vanished on May 3, 2007.''
they have alerted the suspect to all the people they believe are of interest, but it appears that they don't know where any of them are. that would seem quite reckless too. if the suspect is released he would be free to contact any/all of them before the police?
could be an elaborate honey trap operation i suppose.

According to the Telegraph, which is not a tabloid, he will not be released on parole: Madeleine McCann suspect 'had moved to Portugal to flee prison sentence' in Germany

"German court documents show that he has served two-thirds of that sentence and can be considered for parole from Sunday onwards.

But even if a judge decides to release him on probation for the drugs offence, he will remain in custody over the rape case."

It is literally a full time job to try to correct the disinformation spread by tabloids. I really question whether they should be considered 'main stream media' by WS.

Last edited:
It really isn't, if they found evidence or photos of such. They found childrens clothes, perhaps he had all their clothing items as a trophy and they were able to match to what the children were last wearing.

Sounds like we might have a serial killer here.

Or someone who procures children for a ring or uses them and passes them on possibly

According to the Telegraph, which is not a tabloid, he will not be released on parole: Madeleine McCann suspect 'had moved to Portugal to flee prison sentence' in Germany

"German court documents show that he has served two-thirds of that sentence and can be considered for parole from Sunday onwards.

But even if a judge decides to release him on probation for the drugs offence, he will remain in custody over the rape case."

If is literally a full time job to try to correct the disinformation spread by tabloids. I really question whether they should be considered 'main stream media' by WS.

As I understand, his lawyers are currently appealing the means through which he was extradited to Germany over the rape case. The risk is that if he's both released on parole *and* wins his extradition case he would have to be released

For those asking about the Dark Web, take the time this weekend to listen to the PodCast Hunting Warhead;

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/podcastnews/listen-hunting-warhead-1.5346693

It will show you how deep and dark the dark web is and how hard it is to actually catch these people, usually a mistake is made...and thats how they are discovered. It is a story of a Canadian man who operated a child abuse material website, and also offended in real life.

Another good Podcast is Casefile - Episode Operation Cathedral. Same thing, different child abuse material ring.

Case 115: Operation Cathedral - Casefile: True Crime Podcast

There are probably hundreds, of these sites that LE is looking into. Sometimes it takes years to gain trust and get into them.

Also, they note in the Podcast that it should be called Child Abuse Material and not child *advertiser censored*, as it really isnt *advertiser censored*, its abuse. I think WebSleuth should grab onto this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Eric