DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@SGirouxCTV · 3m3 minutes ago
Not a break, jury invited to take a break while lawyers talk

sleeCJAD · 2m2 minutes ago
Back in 15

I have my twitter on "All" for #Magnotta, so don't know why Sue Montgomery's tweets aren't coming through on that main feed today.

BBM - Me too, because that way you can choose to gloss over the really gruesome stuff and still stay updated. This guy is so creepy and his resemblance to Paul Bernardo (another infamous Canadian sicko) is uncanny and unnerving. Soon enough he will be joining Bernardo in the narcissistic-murderers-doing-life club. :jail:

I'd love to see him as a neighbour to Bernardo. He already planted the rumour that he was dating his wife. I bet they'd have a lot to talk about....on second thought scratch that. They'd probably enjoy each other's company too much.

MOO

Turns out SM is not putting the #Magnotta hashtag on all of her tweets (which means I have to keep her twitter account up and keep refreshing it).

perhaps SM is reading here ;) ... from my main twitter feed for ALL #Magnotta

@MontgomerySue · 1m1 minute ago
Note found in Canada Post box

@MontgomerySue · 1m1 minute ago
Another note found in Canada Post box

‏@sleeCJAD · 3m3 minutes ago
Sorry was away taking photos of pix shown in court. Leclair is showing bagged documents to jury

@MontgomerySue · 1m 1 minute ago
Leclair, wearing latex gloves, is showing jury bits of paper

@MontgomerySue · 49s 49 seconds ago
London Underground travel card is among the bits of paper.

@MontgomerySue · 48s 48 seconds ago
ok, this is getting a bit odd. Leclair is now showing the jury a Simon's catalogue

Holy smokes! It took me all day until right now to log in here. It seems Magnotta is crashing internet sites. He'd love that kind of attention.:jail:

Thanks to everyone who's posting from Twitter.

:)

I'd love to see him as a neighbour to Bernardo. He already planted the rumour that he was dating his wife. I bet they'd have a lot to talk about....on second thought scratch that. They'd probably enjoy each other's company too much.

MOO

Even down to that pic that purported to show the 2 of them together (presumably it was just another one of his photoshopped pics)

@MontgomerySue · 16s 15 seconds ago
Bill from a London Hotel - Magnotta's name is on it

@sidhartha_b · 3m3 minutes ago
Some of the documents defence are filing appear to be medically-related

Slow .. perhaps they all got caught up in the Simon's catalogue

@MontgomerySue · 3m 3 minutes ago
Simoneau holding up a hammer and now Leclair takes it and strolls before jury with it

@MandelSun · 1m1 minute ago
After a tedious afternoon of odd exhibits, defence lawyer has just shown #Magnotta jury a hammer found in killer's garbage

@MandelSun · 25s25 seconds ago
that's been followed by a screwdriver

@sleeCJAD · 45s45 seconds ago
Defence submits all the plastic bagged-bits of paper and documents into evidence. Now onto tools

@sleeCJAD · 32s33 seconds ago
Screwdriver and hammer entered into evidence

@MontgomerySue · 19s 19 seconds ago
And here comes another screw driver, star-shaped tip. Leclair shows jury

Give LM has confessed, sure have to wonder where Leclair is going towards a verdict of NCR with all these items.

@sleeCJAD · 1m1 minute ago
More clothing -purple hoodie

@MontgomerySue · 49s 48 seconds ago
Next up: an AA purple hoodie. All these items are being removed from individual paper evidence bags

@Brige_Noel · 54s55 seconds ago
Defence has now filed screwdrivers and a hammer into evidence, we're now looking at a purple American Apparel hoodie

@sleeCJAD · 34s34 seconds ago
Leclair holds it up, parading it in front of jury. Entered into evidence

@sleeCJAD · 32s32 seconds ago
Leclair shows the jury grey sweatpants, entered into evidence

@sleeCJAD · 44s45 seconds ago
Leclair asks witness if she remembers Occupy Montreal. "Vaguely," she says.

(Note: doesn't say who the witness is)

@sleeCJAD · 32s33 seconds ago
Leclair shows jury mini electric circular saw/grinder. Entered into evidence. And we're ending it for the day

@MontgomerySue · 36s37 seconds ago
That's it for day 2 in #Magnotta. Back tomorrow at 9:30

@Brige_Noel · 39s40 seconds ago
Oh. And we're suspending for the day, Leclair wants to continue his cross-examination of Simoneau tomorrow.

(Note: OK .. witness was still Simoneau)

MandelSun · 59s60 seconds ago
#Magnotta jury done for the day - pity us all with the images we now have in our heads

I'm not sure why Leclair is the one showing this evidence. Isn't this what the Crown is supposed to do?

IIRC garbage pick up for his apartment was supposed to happen but was missed. Hence the suitcase with the body found, then other bags with bloody evidence.

I'm not sure why Leclair is the one showing this evidence. Isn't this what the Crown is supposed to do?

Yes, normally that would be how it goes. Maybe Leclair wants the jurors to see the extent of all the gruesome evidence and his grand finale will be "so you see ladies and gentlemen of the jury, my client truly is a mad man".

Yes, normally that would be how it goes. Maybe Leclair wants the jurors to see the extent of all the gruesome evidence and his grand finale will be "so you see ladies and gentlemen of the jury, my client truly is a mad man".

Well certainly...because only a mad man would wear a salmon colored polo shirt with blue and white capris topped off with a purple hoodie. Oh and throw out perfectly good tools like a hammer, screwdrivers and a grinder. :rolleyes:

I'd hate to be on the jury for this. How do you get over seeing the images that they are going to have to see? I'd not be able to sleep, and as for lunch breaks, it's a wonder any of them will be able to eat. It's truly a depraved case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinrebano