Major break? Eyewitness News tracked Casey's location 6/17 to an area near OIA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Reported on Fox:

Reporting about the cell pings. (old news)

No mention of either Cindy or Casey missing work.

LOL WTH?! We know Casey didn't go to work. Casey didn't have a job! This is the most ridiculous "breaking news item" I have seen Fox report on yet! Sheesh! Where have they been the past few weeks?! I just heard someone say that "This could break the case wide open!" on Fox. Hahahahahaha~

I caught a glimse of foxnews saying "firming up a timeline" Whatever that means, as for casey not working. They really need to keep up with us. LOL

I rewound the DVR and it says that "Casey Anthony did NOT go to work that day" (June 9th, the last day she was, reportedly, seen. No link, it was on foxNews at 12:56 per the Dvr timer)

ETA: YES *CASEY* is what they said; not Cindy.

Don't shoot the messenger, people. :)

I did a Tivo rewind, too. I was just so stunned at their stupidity. My jaw is still dragging the floor!!

Did they just report something about "your wife said she was an hour away but cell phone pings show she was right next to you"????

Casey never went to work. No new news there.

Casey's cell phone was pinged near Orlando Airport. Discussed yesterday, in it's own thread.

Duplicate threads and the thread titles with one word (or completely non-descriptive) drive me nuts. Of course, this is just MY opinion, cant state for others....(but it is listed in the TOS not to do this......:rolleyes:)

I wonder how long a few minutes are.

Two, three, five? Not a whole lot of time to dispose of a body, especially if you include traveling time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back