Major break? Eyewitness News tracked Casey's location 6/17 to an area near OIA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
just another one of those Anthony Family clues !
ARen't they clever?
I have a question regarding an earlier post- is there a record of Casey actually saying she thinks the family is in danger? Isn't that something Cindy said that Casey told her in Cindy's first visit at the jail, sometime around July 25th?

ARen't they clever?
I have a question regarding an earlier post- is there a record of Casey actually saying she thinks the family is in danger? Isn't that something Cindy said that Casey told her in Cindy's first visit at the jail, sometime around July 25th?

I recall Cindy saying this just can't pin the date down. Tomorrow I have to look through my videos.

Yeah, I am going to stick to my story. Traffic can be really bad at certain times of the day. I am merely stating that those Mapquest gives time estimates on ideal conditions. People not living around here might think that making it to the airport area in ten minutes is absolute, but that is not the case. It is possible to get out there in that time frame but not absolute.

By the way, about those "pings" how would wftv acquire that information? They are notorious for speaking of falsehoods regarding this case. They haven't even cited their source yet. Pings can definitely be traced, but I am doubting that the news station actually received legitimate information. It is probably more or less heresay. I would not doubt that they heard it from a "psychic".

Also, did I not hear that JP works for WFTV? This could just be something that I heard around campus though...

Remember what LE said at the closed door briefing. If it doesn't come directly from LE then it is "sources speculating".

Right now, the media has stopped saying "confirmed through sources at LE".

Say it ain't soooooooooo ... :sheesh:

My company banned Websleuths so I can't access it during the day, so have been checking in with wftv everyday. I usually watch the videos and/or read transcripts/affidavits, so thinking the info I get has been accurate.

The affidavits are accurate to the best of my knowledge. I might take some of the rest of their resources with a grain of salt though. Try myfoxorlando.com, orlandosentinel.com, or wesh.com for local stuff. wftv.com and local6.com think the crap that is in tabloids is news (I still check these out for the dirt. Out of respect for the family, myfoxorlando did not want to show George's first break down at his house, but wftv did because they wanted ratings IMO) Also, if you would like to verify what the sheriff's office is releasing then go to www.ocso.com.

LOL!!! It would have to be one quick romp! Wasn't it posted that she only remained in that area for a short amount of time?

Someone bing interviewed on NG says she was there for a long period of time and made several calls from that area

i use to do that with my daughters. i usually ended up saying oh you know who you are!!

O/T That brings me back to a very funny memory. When my mom would say every name but mine she would then say "oh whatever your name is."

She is from NC too!

Thanks for that trip down memory lane! :)

Ok, see this has been confusing me for days now. I have read this before, several times, and searched for other news of this meeting. I think I found another post where this same info was shared on July 27th. I could just be sleep deprived.
Within the article, Cindy says that they hadn't known that they could have been visiting Caylee all along, the Sheriff's felt bad and facilitated their visit..!!
I keep wondering if this cheery little message that Cindy shared was invented and shared before she knew that the audio would be released.
Was this their first or second visit?

I recall Cindy saying this just can't pin the date down. Tomorrow I have to look through my videos.
Oh, that would be great. I have had a serious doubt about this for awhile now and can't get it straightened out. Thank you.

I don't think we got to see this visit, or it's Cindy making it up. I'm not really sure. Just like we didn't get to see George's visit and I highly doubt we will see today's either....

I don't think we got to see this visit, or it's Cindy making it up. I'm not really sure. Just like we didn't get to see George's visit and I highly doubt we will see today's either....

As badly as I want to see these visits. It gives me a little satisfaction not... knowing that means it is helping them get closer to finding Caylee.

There was a thread way back titled "Casey's additional web presence" In there was this link to a website stumbleupon.com. Here is a link to Casey's pages there: http://caseyomarie.stumbleupon.com/
Anyway one of the websites that she was visiting was for natural holes, I think from looking around that Florida, and specifically a few areas Orlando being on of them is prone to sink holes, does anyone know how to look up a map of sinkholes in the orlando area..just a hunch but I wonder if there are any close to the new area.

Interesting to note that her last log-in was 1 month ago. Doesn't give an exact date, but it could be July 14-15-16, so the time frame is about right.

It does seem like an odd thing to have as a favorite...

Regional Report Central Florida in 60 seconds

Foul stench at OIA could be 'deceased pests'Jason Garcia | Sentinel Staff Writer
August 6, 2008
ORLANDO - Airport-maintenance crews were called to Orlando International Airport's Airside 1 on Tuesday after U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents complained of a foul odor in the area. One worker said it was similar to the brutal stench that invaded the area in March, after crews doing renovation work on Airside 1 unearthed a rat's nest and exterminators were called in to kill them, leaving hidden carcasses to decompose. Ron Lewis, OIA's director of airport operations, said a team of airport workers checked ceilings, offices and mechanical rooms but were unable to find the source of the smell. Lewis said there could have been any number of possible sources, such as mildew. But the stench also "may have been that of deceased pests," said Zachary Mann, a Customs and Border Protection spokesman. Still, both agencies agreed that the smell was far lighter than the one in March. Customs inspectors in the area Tuesday were able to process their only scheduled flight without issue. Lewis said the airport planned to send crews overnight to check for the source of the odor and scrub the area. Mann said his agency was so pleased with the airport's response that "I don't want to make a stink out of it.":eek:

http://http://www.orlandosentinel.c.../orl-b3report06_108aug06,0,5464272.story[/URL

What I find hard to buy is George's sighting of Caylee on the 16th. It was mentioned that the night of the 15th Cindy, Caylee and Casey were swimming. Its been now stated by TonE's room-mate, Casey apparently spent the night on the 15th. What time she showed up and left is still unknown. The question now goes to. What time did Casey show up at TonE's and did Casey leave before the room-mate or after, both questions can be answered by TonE. It appears, when she was leaving TonE's before, it was between 8:30-9:00 AM, same time as the room-mate going to class. Casey's reason for this was likely due to Cindy's work schedule and non-availability to watch Caylee. I really doubt George was much help in the day care arena, when it came down to Caylee. We still need to know who else Casey handed Caylee off to. What bugs me, is Casey barely knew either TonE or his room-mate, yet she handed Casey off to the room-mate so she could play with TonE. Sure Cindy, Casey gets the Mother of the year award. Are you for real!

I will place date at the night of the 15th. As I cannot grasp George seeing them on the 16th walking out the door together around 12:50, while he sat on the sofa watching his favorite cooking show. George describing Caylee wearing the color and style of an outfit, which he has already described three times on three different dates, just bogs my mind. There has also been a photo placed up on one of the news stations with Caylee in a very similar style outfit wearing a blue jean skirt, with a pink top and its in front of a Christmas Tree?

I also think Casey, if she was in the area of the airport on the 17th may have been scouting for a location. I also have a problem with the theft date of the gas cans and the same 24th return date of those said cans along with the visual spotting of Casey and the alleged reason, coming home to change clothes excuse. Don't even get me started on Cindy, as I stand, the original dates of last seeing missing Caylee, by all three were Jun 6th, then Jun 8,9. Stinks. This is a missing child, not a miss-laid cell phone. Placing MOI on some of the past events, which cause me to itch. Add in, it now appears that each time something of substance comes out, there is another Caylee sighting via Cindy.

Ok, see this has been confusing me for days now. I have read this before, several times, and searched for other news of this meeting. I think I found another post where this same info was shared on July 27th. I could just be sleep deprived.
Within the article, Cindy says that they hadn't known that they could have been visiting Caylee all along, the Sheriff's felt bad and facilitated their visit..!!
I keep wondering if this cheery little message that Cindy shared was invented and shared before she knew that the audio would be released.
Cindy did that at the bond hearing as she was being sworn in. Something to the effect, sorry its been two weeks since I last saw Caylee oooppps Casey, which upon she immediately caught herself. Ahhhh poor Casey lookin right at her.

Cindy's complaint about the woman who called her at 11 pm last night with a sighting and she was "too scared" to call before because of the media - makes no sense to me. (like most of this doesn't) but if you think you saw a missing child, why in the heck would you be "too scared" to give a tip? And why is Cindy and George still taking personal tips? When will these two be arrested for interference??

Cindy's complaint about the woman who called her at 11 pm last night with a sighting and she was "too scared" to call before because of the media - makes no sense to me. (like most of this doesn't) but if you think you saw a missing child, why in the heck would you be "too scared" to give a tip? And why is Cindy and George still taking personal tips? When will these two be arrested for interference??

See their getting ready to update and iron out some kinks on WS :clap:
Cindy started the kidnapping as well. There have been too many twists and turns just seems very off. As LE says their cooperating.

Regional Report Central Florida in 60 seconds

Foul stench at OIA could be 'deceased pests'Jason Garcia | Sentinel Staff Writer
August 6, 2008
ORLANDO - Airport-maintenance crews were called to Orlando International Airport's Airside 1 on Tuesday after U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents complained of a foul odor in the area. One worker said it was similar to the brutal stench that invaded the area in March, after crews doing renovation work on Airside 1 unearthed a rat's nest and exterminators were called in to kill them, leaving hidden carcasses to decompose. Ron Lewis, OIA's director of airport operations, said a team of airport workers checked ceilings, offices and mechanical rooms but were unable to find the source of the smell. Lewis said there could have been any number of possible sources, such as mildew. But the stench also "may have been that of deceased pests," said Zachary Mann, a Customs and Border Protection spokesman. Still, both agencies agreed that the smell was far lighter than the one in March. Customs inspectors in the area Tuesday were able to process their only scheduled flight without issue. Lewis said the airport planned to send crews overnight to check for the source of the odor and scrub the area. Mann said his agency was so pleased with the airport's response that "I don't want to make a stink out of it.":eek:

http://http://www.orlandosentinel.c.../orl-b3report06_108aug06,0,5464272.story[/URL

Thanks for that info Watson..let me clean up that link a bit for ya.

[URL]http://www.orlandosentinel.com/services/newspaper/printedition/wednesday/localandstate/orl-b3report06_108aug06,0,5464272.story

ETA: Oh that is an old story. Do you think there is a connection?

I wonder if Cindy works the 11-7 shift? She has said when she would call Casey after work, one excuse that she couldn't talk to Caylee was that Caylee was in bed, getting ready for bed, etc. Once she said that Caylees "nap" time was 7:30! What sense does that make??

And....I'm guessing that George and Cindy paid Caseys cell phone bill. If they wanted to find her, why not start calling all the numbers from that billing? None of this makes any sense to me. Hopefully, some day we'll find out what the truth REALLY is.

I wonder if Cindy works the 11-7 shift? She has said when she would call Casey after work, one excuse that she couldn't talk to Caylee was that Caylee was in bed, getting ready for bed, etc. Once she said that Caylees "nap" time was 7:30! What sense does that make??

And....I'm guessing that George and Cindy paid Caseys cell phone bill. If they wanted to find her, why not start calling all the numbers from that billing? None of this makes any sense to me. Hopefully, some day we'll find out what the truth REALLY is.
Ditto, the 7:30 nap time was bizarre what young child takes that hour for a regular nap time, with LOL a working mom. Still have not pinned down Cindy's hours but she does run the office aka desk job.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back