Major break? Eyewitness News tracked Casey's location 6/17 to an area near OIA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe Casey and TonE were having a little romp in this remote location. It could've happened. She was, afterall, romping with Tony almost daily after the alleged (bogus, IMO) abduction.

Ah, well. Any break in this case would be a blessing today........... or tomorrow.

This new airport info really puts a sick spin on the t-shirts the Anthonys had - said something to the effect of "Fly Home" on them........shudder...

just another one of those Anthony Family clues !

Maybe Casey and TonE were having a little romp in this remote location. It could've happened. She was, afterall, romping with Tony almost daily after the alleged (bogus, IMO) abduction.

Ah, well. Any break in this case would be a blessing today........... or tomorrow.

LOL!!! It would have to be one quick romp! Wasn't it posted that she only remained in that area for a short amount of time?

I just want to add a couple things. I live in NorthEast Orlando, and I noticed that WFTV says that it is about a ten minute drive to the airport. I also noticed how someone Mapquested it and said it was about 14 minutes. Just so you know, traffic in this area is HORRENDOUS!! What should be 15 minutes is often 30. I go to school and it should be a five minute drive or a 15 minute walk, but it takes about 30 to drive there at some days. It all just depends on the time of day and what kind of construction is going on.

Another thing that I would like to add is that locals know that wftv is one of those stations that makes up their own facts. Watching their news station is like watching a program ran by middle schoolers. They always say the stupidest stuff.

Anyway, I just wanted to throw that out there. If this is actually credible, then this could be damning. It is interesting nonetheless but I think it might be hogwash.

Say it ain't soooooooooo ... :sheesh:

My company banned Websleuths so I can't access it during the day, so have been checking in with wftv everyday. I usually watch the videos and/or read transcripts/affidavits, so thinking the info I get has been accurate.

At the swamp? Can you imagine the mosquito bites on your butt? Eeww.

hi everyone - been reading for weeks and finally got registered! I live close to Orlando and have been so intrugued with this case. I feel like searching this area myself but I don't think I could handle it if I found a dead body.

Welcome catherineb,

If I wasn't working, I would drive out there and pick you up and we could search together.

It just feels like I should be doing something to help, since we have so many clues.

If she was only in the area a short time she may have been looking for a dumping ground.
I am a little suspicious abt the gas cans. I wonder if she borrowed a shovel from her parents shed then, using the gas cans as her excuse for getting into the shed. I mean to leave the gas cans in the trunk its pretty obvious she really didn't care if they were found there or she would have dumped them someplace.

Maybe they need to run some tests on the shovels at her parents house.

Say it ain't soooooooooo ... :sheesh:

My company banned Websleuths so I can't access it during the day, so have been checking in with wftv everyday. I usually watch the videos and/or read transcripts/affidavits, so thinking the info I get has been accurate.

wesh 2 new is the most respected around here. Made it to the Best of Orlando 2008 as the favorite orlando news

http://www.wesh.com/index.html
:)

Oh, of course. And your more knowledgeable than me in these areas. I was just reminding some while this is very exciting news and is part of the larger mosaic of evidence, I am concerned that Ms. Anthony still holds the trump card of accidental death/freakout in order to avoid a major sentence.

"freakout" doesn't cut it in a court of law. She'd have to talk and prove it was accidental to get manslaughter at the least, for which she'd still do time. Appears to be premeditated murder to me if she's been looking up website for natural holes!:eek:

Okay is anyone else tired of people interchanging Casey and Caylee's name? AS IF this case isn't confusing enough lol. On almost every interview I see they call Casey-Caylee and Caylee-Casey. Even Greta did on the interview with Clint...let's get it right people:bang:

The only way to ever get this right is to be "interviewing Caylee" and "trying to find Casey".

Okay is anyone else tired of people interchanging Casey and Caylee's name? AS IF this case isn't confusing enough lol. On almost every interview I see they call Casey-Caylee and Caylee-Casey. Even Greta did on the interview with Clint...let's get it right people:bang:

LOL. I understand though. I have four daughters and sometimes I have to go through all 4 names before I get it right or they correct me with Mommy!!! I'm so and so :)

i use to do that with my daughters. i usually ended up saying oh you know who you are!!

I would hope that if they have her "pings" triangulated in the airport area, that LE is looking through all of the Airport Authority's CCTV footage for June 17th and 18th. In today's world of terrorism, most airports are now HEAVILY covered with CCTV cameras, and they can download the footage to DVD and save it for years (I'm in the security business so I know how it works)

Well it isn't like she only knows 2 people (Amy and Tony).

However, if she tries to claim she took someone else and that is why she was there (or maybe she will try to say that her phone was lost and then used by someone else) those claims can be verified in many ways.

I'm sure LE has known all of this and checked it out without calling attention to the fact that they have or did.

The news station that broke with this story is just desperate for attention on a very slow news day for this case.

I'm quoting myself because it appears that LE didn't know about this fact according to posts on another thread. So my question is why didn't LE know about this?

Sorry but I am going to disagree with you. Yes traffic in our City is horrible and especially on 436 but a drive to the beginning of Airport property is possible within a 10-15 minute time frame. Yes it would have to be at
an odd hour and definitely not rush hour but I think it could be done. And yes, WFTV is like any other local news station - they want to get the scoop themselves. I dont think it is hogwash though as the "pings" could def be traced and verified when shown to local LE...

Yeah, I am going to stick to my story. Traffic can be really bad at certain times of the day. I am merely stating that those Mapquest gives time estimates on ideal conditions. People not living around here might think that making it to the airport area in ten minutes is absolute, but that is not the case. It is possible to get out there in that time frame but not absolute.

By the way, about those "pings" how would wftv acquire that information? They are notorious for speaking of falsehoods regarding this case. They haven't even cited their source yet. Pings can definitely be traced, but I am doubting that the news station actually received legitimate information. It is probably more or less heresay. I would not doubt that they heard it from a "psychic".

Also, did I not hear that JP works for WFTV? This could just be something that I heard around campus though...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back