Major break? Eyewitness News tracked Casey's location 6/17 to an area near OIA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If there had been sightings at the airport, why haven't George and Cindy gone down there and plastered the place with flyers?

Someone wrote on this forum somewhere a few days ago that there were no flyers at the airport - they were there for a trip and noticed it.

JULY 10
*Jesse Grund's Updates on his Facebook
"Jesse will be moving again in August...to Georgia!9:12pm

Casey maybe Casey paid them to take Caylee too, for whatever reason - to be with Dad-Jp's bio grands?

I can't believe that they wouldn't come forward, regardless if they were paid or not.

I just want to add a couple things. I live in NorthEast Orlando, and I noticed that WFTV says that it is about a ten minute drive to the airport. I also noticed how someone Mapquested it and said it was about 14 minutes. Just so you know, traffic in this area is HORRENDOUS!! What should be 15 minutes is often 30. I go to school and it should be a five minute drive or a 15 minute walk, but it takes about 30 to drive there at some days. It all just depends on the time of day and what kind of construction is going on.

Another thing that I would like to add is that locals know that wftv is one of those stations that makes up their own facts. Watching their news station is like watching a program ran by middle schoolers. They always say the stupidest stuff.

Anyway, I just wanted to throw that out there. If this is actually credible, then this could be damning. It is interesting nonetheless but I think it might be hogwash.

"The local Central Florida News was showing that it was Orange County PD that was searching near the airport w/the dogs. I don't think the psychic was at the airport..."

*****pulled over from general discussion*****

Green Team-
Hope this helps fill you in a little better as to who.

"The local Central Florida News was showing that it was Orange County PD that was searching near the airport w/the dogs. I don't think the psychic was at the airport..."

*****pulled over from general discussion*****

Green Team-
Hope this helps fill you in a little better as to who.

Thank you very much! I am bouncing around between threads. I feel much better about PD searching the area. That means the info is credible and they are checking it out.

JULY 10
*Jesse Grund's Updates on his Facebook
"Jesse will be moving again in August...to Georgia!9:12pm

WOW!!! This ties in to Casey saying that Caylee was with her ex-boyfriend! And Cindy stating "someone" called her saying they saw Caylee at OIA about to board a flight to Atlanta!

I'm pretty sure all these "tipsters" that only Cindy seems to get, late at night, is Cindy herself. She has been trying to tip us off in "her own way." (like Casey does...can't just come out and say it, it has to be a freakin' game of Clue!)

Thank you very much! I am bouncing around between threads. I feel much better about PD searching the area. That means the info is credible and they are checking it out.

You're welcome! I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have cable!

hi everyone - been reading for weeks and finally got registered! I live close to Orlando and have been so intrugued with this case. I feel like searching this area myself but I don't think I could handle it if I found a dead body.

I just want to add a couple things. I live in NorthEast Orlando, and I noticed that WFTV says that it is about a ten minute drive to the airport. I also noticed how someone Mapquested it and said it was about 14 minutes. Just so you know, traffic in this area is HORRENDOUS!! What should be 15 minutes is often 30. I go to school and it should be a five minute drive or a 15 minute walk, but it takes about 30 to drive there at some days. It all just depends on the time of day and what kind of construction is going on.

Another thing that I would like to add is that locals know that wftv is one of those stations that makes up their own facts. Watching their news station is like watching a program ran by middle schoolers. They always say the stupidest stuff.

Anyway, I just wanted to throw that out there. If this is actually credible, then this could be damning. It is interesting nonetheless but I think it might be hogwash.

if she goes on the highway (528- beach line) it should be about ten min from her house...
I do agree about 6 news. Wesh 2 is the most respected around here.
:)

I'm bouncing between threads too! Oh boy, I feel much better too!

So OPD is doing the searching. Good! They mean business!

Thank you for all of the good info missscarlett.
:)

This new airport info really puts a sick spin on the t-shirts the Anthonys had - said something to the effect of "Fly Home" on them........shudder...

Did anyone see any kind of mention if the area they have locked in on is prone to sinkholes?

And.. Since its an airport area, would this be an area the government would have photos being taken via satellite, you know, because of security reasons, terrorists threats, etc.

hi everyone - been reading for weeks and finally got registered! I live close to Orlando and have been so intrugued with this case. I feel like searching this area myself but I don't think I could handle it if I found a dead body.

Welcome to WS!!!

Did anyone see any kind of mention if the area they have locked in on is prone to sinkholes?

And.. Since its an airport area, would this be an area the government would have photos being taken via satellite, you know, because of security reasons, terrorists threats, etc.

we have not had much sink hole activity this summer. So I don't think this is a possibility

About the shovel-
I've been wondering if she couldn't have shoveled Muriatic Acid, aka Hydrochloric Acid, into a container to take with her. Her parents might have that to maintain the pool.
It's stable until mixed with water.
Just a thought.

About the traveling with kids comment...sorry I couldn't find the quote..

This is true..I went to Orlando last February and took my daughter who was 2 1/2 at the time. She had her own seat..they never asked for her birth certificate which the airlines TOLD me to bring. I also had my son who was 6 months old and he was on my lap not in his own seat..they never asked for his birth certificate either. We flew Southwest there and AirTran home NEITHER asked for id.

My daughter and I fly frequently, and after 911 I was told I'd need my daughter's birth cert. But no one ever asked for it and I quit bringing it. My daughter looks much older than she is...old enough to make one think she'd need an ID. I just tell the airport security her age, and no one ever says a thing other than, "Gee, you're tall!"

It's really looking like something happened on the inght of the 15th or on the 16th. Casey would've moved her out to the area near the airport on the 17th. On the 18th she backs into the garage to clean out the trunk. George's story about getting the gas cans out on the 24th is, IMO, BS. I believe he didn't recover these until the 15th when he picked the car up from impound.

sweetwater
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2008

About the shovel-
I've been wondering if she couldn't have shoveled Muriatic Acid, aka Hydrochloric Acid, into a container to take with her. Her parents might have that to maintain the pool.
It's stable until mixed with water.
Just a thought.

This could be a very real possibility. The problem is, I don't think Casey's smart enough for that. Manipulitive, yes. Smart, ABSOLUTELY not!

Really...is there any reason for Casey to be using a shovel? She doesn't seem to be the type to get into manual labour on a regular basis, does she? I think there is one clear reason for Casey to have used that shovel.

I agree completely. I think she thought she would use it, but it was too difficult to dig a a hole and just abanded the idea of burying her and just left the body above ground, but covered with brush or shrubs.

Sorry but I am going to disagree with you. Yes traffic in our City is horrible and especially on 436 but a drive to the beginning of Airport property is possible within a 10-15 minute time frame. Yes it would have to be at
an odd hour and definitely not rush hour but I think it could be done. And yes, WFTV is like any other local news station - they want to get the scoop themselves. I dont think it is hogwash though as the "pings" could def be traced and verified when shown to local LE...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back