Malaysia airlines 370 with 239 people on board, 8 March 2014 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That the plane and passenegers were held hostage in some airplane hanger. It's what some of us had initially speculated.

TY I so agree with you! Working on a post to describe how I came to that conclusion!

TY I so agree with you! Working on a post to describe how I came to that conclusion!

Sad as this is, it's closure and that plane can't ever be used as a weapon the way the planes were in the Sept. 11th attack. I gave up on this thread when it got highjacked by someone who insisted it had to be a fire that took the plane down.

Some people have a very difficult time coping with death.
I am one of those people. It is just something I struggle to comprehend.
I am a very logical, believe it when I see it type of person.
I do not assume someone is dead unless there is a body... it's that simple.

If my loved one was on a missing plane I would hold out hope until they were found.
With all the theories about this plane being stolen and landed... on an island like "Lost..."
I can totally understand why many people would struggle to just write off their loved ones.

Also, finding ANYTHING from this plane gives hope to families that they might have closure.
It gives hope that wasn't there before, that they may recover a body or possessions.
Whether I still had hope they were alive or not, finding a part from the plane WOULD be big news. :twocents:

I am the same way. As a matter of fact, my BFF died at my house the 28th of last month. I couldn't bring myself to ask for prayer here. First thought? They will think I killed her? Crazy I know, but her son was also here, and he was the first to her. Apparently she died of a heart attack, with no warnings. I'm still lost. I can't go into her room at all.

I am the same way. As a matter of fact, my BFF died at my house the 28th of last month. I couldn't bring myself to ask for prayer here. First thought? They will think I killed her? Crazy I know, but her son was also here, and he was the first to her. Apparently she died of a heart attack, with no warnings. I'm still lost. I can't go into her room at all.

I'm sorry about your friend. :hug:

So sorry to hear this, Tulessa, what an awful thing to happen. Thinking of you x

The radar cloaking and the employees all on that plane..I still say no accident..but I'm entitled to My opinion. I figured it would show up way later in pieces somewhere..

Sad as this is, it's closure and that plane can't ever be used as a weapon the way the planes were in the Sept. 11th attack. I gave up on this thread when it got highjacked by someone who insisted it had to be a fire that took the plane down.

Hope it wasn't me; if it was I'm sorry. I don't ever mean to offend anyone.

I've always felt they were hijacked. I think the pilots did whatever they could to stop the person(s) responsible. I do believe there was a fire on board after what Kate saw but I don't think that's the reason it went down. If there was a fire like Kate saw; it was too early in the trip to have been the sole cause.

That the plane and passenegers were held hostage in some airplane hanger. It's what some of us had initially speculated.

I believe that Sarah, Philip Woods GF has always felt they were being held hostage.
Look at the passengers that worked for that one company.

Well I didn't expect to burst in tears when I saw the news confirming it...

I am pleased, it puts to bed a few of the options we've discussed in the last year or so. I hope more debris washes up and the whole lot ends up being located. We shall see, not really holding my breath.

Who'd have thought we'd end up on thread 26 with this?!

I wasn't home but would have too. I posted this morning how emotional I was after reading an article.

My question is this.. How far is reunion island from the Maldives where the villagers say they saw the plane? Has it been really stormy in the area? I changed my mind after doing some googling.. Perhaps the plane crashed further north west than what they thought

I posted a map this morning, from this article

attachment.php

So sorry for your loss

I've always felt they were hijacked. I think the pilots did whatever they could to stop the person(s) responsible. I do believe there was a fire on board after what Kate saw but I don't think that's the reason it went down. If there was a fire like Kate saw; it was too early in the trip to have been the sole cause.

I believe that Sarah, Philip Woods GF has always felt they were being held hostage.

I wasn't home but would have too. I posted this morning how emotional I was after reading an article.

attachment.php

No, it's someone who has since been banned. I think he claimed to be a pilot? Can't remember. Very unpleasant poster. I think it was hijack, but by one of the pilots.

attachment.php

also from that article :"Mr Beaman noted that a boat lost off the Western Australian coast last year was found nearly intact eight months later, west of Madagascar." so then a piece from 370 should have already been discovered that far west or more...Which of course just leads to more speculation etc on my part.

and just wanted to add ..I also could draw a map with times etc after the fact..DUH!

My question is this.. How far is reunion island from the Maldives where the villagers say they saw the plane? Has it been really stormy in the area? I changed my mind after doing some googling.. Perhaps the plane crashed further north west than what they thought

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

According to this site: http://www.distancefromto.net/distance-from/Maldives/to/Reunion
the distance from Reunion Island to Maldives is 2009 miles.

I hope they'll find the sunken wreckage, the cockpit, the black boxes etc. The families need to know what happened!

Oh my gosh Tulessa. A dear family friend of ours died in my home, age 49, suddenly, on May 19th. The coroner was in his room for hours with the door taped. Although unrelated we actually considered him family. Lived with us for awhile and was supposed to forever. Craziest, smartest, coolest punk rocker and intellectual you'd ever hope to meet, with just a heart of gold.

His family is awful so it was up to me to arrange and hold the memorial, which was a beautiful and profound event. But it's been so intense and tragic. And scary with the coroner investigation.

And I've also been so lost. I made his room a shrine.

Sorry to to detail the thread guys. As to this tragedy, I've always felt
mechanical failure of some sort caused depressurization and caused the plane to drift until out of gas, with already dead passengers on board. I hope this discovery will lead to more.

I am the same way. As a matter of fact, my BFF died at my house the 28th of last month. I couldn't bring myself to ask for prayer here. First thought? They will think I killed her? Crazy I know, but her son was also here, and he was the first to her. Apparently she died of a heart attack, with no warnings. I'm still lost. I can't go into her room at all.[/QUOTE

Whilst I don't know you Tulessa, over time you almost feel that you know most folk on Websleuths. My thoughts go out to you. It immediately reminded me of my best friend and do not know how I would cope with something like that. I have no words, big hug from Australia.

Oh my gosh Tulessa. A dear family friend of ours died in my home, age 49, suddenly, on May 19th. The coroner was in his room for hours with the door taped. Although unrelated we actually considered him family. Lived with us for awhile and was supposed to forever. Craziest, smartest, coolest punk rocker and intellectual you'd ever hope to meet, with just a heart of gold.

His family is awful so it was up to me to arrange and hold the memorial, which was a beautiful and profound event. But it's been so intense and tragic. And scary with the coroner investigation.

And I've also been so lost. I made his room a shrine.

Sorry to to detail the thread guys. As to this tragedy, I've always felt
mechanical failure of some sort caused depressurization and caused the plane to drift until out of gas, with already dead passengers on board. I hope this discovery will lead to more.

Reeda had lived with me the last two years. Her son was in jail here, for eluding the cops. She lived in Tennessee, and he was in jail here. She had went home in May, stayed a few weeks, and came back. She came on the 5th of July, and died on the 28th. It was sudden, it was unexpected, and it was brutally painful. I'm sorry for the OT guys. I am still in shock. She was 67 and as healthy as a horse. It had to be a heart attack. :( Again, sorry. I sure hope they find that black box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman