Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many questions.

Does Thailand get along with China? Does Thailand get along with Malaysia? Who 's responsible for the stabbings last week in China? Could it be related?
What's up with Russia and China and Ukraine? Is China just patting Russia on the back or are they supporting them via force or supplies?

Malaysia is a predominantly muslum as prev said by another poster, so I don't believe it's Al Queda (sp?) either.

Hi sleuthster,

China and Thailand have good relations. Thailand and Malaysia aren't getting along too well of late b/c of the ethnic-Malaysian Muslim separatists in the south, which may or may not be funded by the Malaysian gov't.

The stabbings in China were done by Muslim Uigyurs (sp?).

To the best of my (very incomplete) knowledge, China has remained silent about Russia's invasion of the Ukraine.

The ethnic-Malay separatists in southern Thailand, the Uigyurs in China, the Crimean Tatars, and AQ are all Sunni Muslims. Whether or not that will amount to anything, IDK.

9/11 had five operatives in three of the four airplanes. One or two would pilot the airplane into their target.

I am thinking if there are four, one or two may have had a bomb with them to detonate.

All speculation.

I think if this were something similar to 911 with a specific target, we would be hearing of panicked phone calls and messages to family members. The absence of that tends to lead me to believe that what happened did so very fast and without warning. It's possible that a terrorist blew up the plane, but I don't think it was something like taking over the plane and pilots, etc.

Interesting that another airplane had contact with Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 prior to the crash.

Here is a video of Malaysia Airline Flight 370 on radar.
Malaysian Airlines Flight MH 370 on Flight Radar Playback. - YouTube

Around the end of the video, there are two airplanes west and east of Flight 370. I wonder if those pilots picked up any radio signals and possibly saw something.

Thanks for posting this video.
I can't imagine that many planes in the air during the same time.
I saw other planes that dropped off their flight on the radar. Was that when another radar picks them up or is there a dead space between the two radars since they didn't get to the edge of the screen? Can two radars watch the same plane?
It looked to me that the MAS plane dropped off near where the others did, but it happened so fast when it actually happened, I wasn't sure.

Another site I'm reading several posters have said the disappearance happened between the handoff from Subang ATC to Ho Chi Minh ATC. I have no idea if there is an overlap where 2 ATC's demonstrate the same flight on flightradar24.

Another interesting point of view is that one could almost "walk" from Malaysia to Viet Nam on the bows of the many fishing boats and oil rigs in the area. Those that agreed with that bit of hyperbole find it odd that no debris of any kind has been reported, FWIW.

Another site I'm reading several posters have said the disappearance happened between the handoff from Subang ATC to Ho Chi Minh ATC. I have no idea if there is an overlap where 2 ATC's demonstrate the same flight on flightradar24.

Another interesting point of view is that one could almost "walk" from Malaysia to Viet Nam on the bows of the many fishing boats and oil rigs in the area. Those that agreed with that bit of hyperbole find it odd that no debris of any kind has been reported, FWIW.

You would thing someone from the fishing boats and oil rigs would of seen something and reported it already.

This was just added to that link.

*Malaysia Aviation Regulator: Has Video Recording of Two Passengers With Stolen Passports

*Malaysia Aviation Regulator: Video Records Show Passengers With Stolen Passport From Check-in to Departure

*Malaysia Aviation Regulator: Video Recording Being Investigated

Would love to have a peek at these videos and see if any of the passengers might be Ibrahim al-Asiri from the Homeland Security warning in February.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/02/20/us-usa-security-airlines-idUSBREA1J25A20140220

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibrahim_al-Asiri

*Malaysia Aviation Regulator: Has Video Recording of Two Passengers With Stolen Passports

*Malaysia Aviation Regulator: Video Records Show Passengers With Stolen Passport From Check-in to Departure

This should be the first clue. I wonder about the other two passengers with possible stolen passports.

Looking at the flight path FR24 looks like anyone on the starboard side of flight CES539 would see an explosion. Any word from pilots or passengers on surrounding flights?

I think if this were something similar to 911 with a specific target, we would be hearing of panicked phone calls and messages to family members. The absence of that tends to lead me to believe that what happened did so very fast and without warning. It's possible that a terrorist blew up the plane, but I don't think it was something like taking over the plane and pilots, etc.

Once over water, there is no ability for passengers to contact a typical cell tower with a hand held cell phone to make a call or text. And this plane did not have wifi-- most international flights do not (yet), as satellite systems have to be installed. Delta is just looking at installing them. If anyone were to make calls, it would have had to happen while still low, and over land.

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-13970_...i-fi-expansion-begins-its-rollout-next-month/

Utter chaos and censorship for a catastrophe in this information age.

My Opinion Only

UPDATE [1.20pm]: Department of Civil Aviation clarifies earlier statement by the Defence Minister Hishammuddin Hussein,
saying only two – not four – passengers had boarded the flight using stolen passports.
CCTV footage shows the two individuals from the check-in point to departure.
Footage will be used for investigations.

Malaysia Airlines says the aircraft had been repaired by Boeing and was certified safe to fly.
They dismissed the possibility of a technical problem.

http://my.news.yahoo.com/mas-aircraft-goes-missing--says-airline-023820132.html

I did hear today that it's most recent inspection was within the last 2 weeks. :twocents:

*Malaysia Airlines CEO: No Plan To Ground Boeing 777 Planes

*Malaysia Air Force Chief: Military Radar Indicates Possible Turn Back

*Malaysia Air Force Chief: Radar Reading Corroborated By Some Civilian Radar

*Malaysia Air Force Chief: Still Studying Radar Data On Missing Plane

http://stream.wsj.com/story/malaysia-airlines-flight-370/SS-2-475558/

(I believe this is a press conference, there was one scheduled 35 minutes ago that was delayed.

Jinx MsFacetious. You owe me a coke! ;)

Looking at the flight path FR24 looks like anyone on the starboard side of flight CES539 would see an explosion. Any word from pilots or passengers on surrounding flights?

With this incident happening during the night, many passengers were probably sleeping and wouldn't have noticed anything out their windows. If this had happened during the day, there would more than likely have been reports of an aircraft either blowing up or suddenly dropping.

Once over water, there is no ability for passengers to contact a typical cell tower with a hand held cell phone to make a call or text. And this plane did not have wifi-- most international flights do not (yet), as satellite systems have to be installed. Delta is just looking at installing them. If anyone were to make calls, it would have had to happen while still low, and over land.

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-13970_...i-fi-expansion-begins-its-rollout-next-month/

I didn't even think of that. Oops. :blushing:

The map with the possible location of the oil... and the last known contact.

ws6n.jpg

https://twitter.com/UjessU/status/442526388818419712/photo/1

Would pay to see that!

If there was an explosion I find it hard to believe no one saw it. When TWA Flight 800 exploded at least three airplanes contacted ATC right away to state they'd seen an explosion. There seems to be a lot of planes in that area.

UPDATE [1.20pm]: Department of Civil Aviation clarifies earlier statement by the Defence Minister Hishammuddin Hussein,
saying only two – not four – passengers had boarded the flight using stolen passports.
CCTV footage shows the two individuals from the check-in point to departure.
Footage will be used for investigations.

Malaysia Airlines says the aircraft had been repaired by Boeing and was certified safe to fly.
They dismissed the possibility of a technical problem.

http://my.news.yahoo.com/mas-aircraft-goes-missing--says-airline-023820132.html

I did hear today that it's most recent inspection was within the last 2 weeks. :twocents:

Wanted to thank you for keeping on top of the Yahoo reports :seeya: They seem to be reporting things ahead of a lot of the other news sources. Also, only two boarded the aircraft... huh... :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine