Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be on CNN, MSNBC, NBC---free air fare, and hotel

Fox is offering $10 grand in cash and a ? date with a mystery lady.

I'm gonna go with Fox <modsnip>

These plane hijackings are AWESOME !!

If that mystery lady is Maria Molina, I may just have to fight you for that.

Yeah wouldn't be the first time someone wasn't doing their job, complacency kills. We don't know exactly what was actually said in that last transmission do we? Maybe that question was asked and the pilot responded with something like "oh we're of course because of "reason", "reason", and "reason" we'll get back on course in a minute, alright goodnight."

Yes, and I would imagine ATC fatigue and routine in a hot, muggy night.

Oh my! This is a twist in the mystery! :scared:

I don't think so either :dunno:
Does anyone know if the pings can be received by RR if the plane is submerged in water?

I think the pings are sent only when the engine is on and running. This wouldn't be the case if submerged in water.

[keep us posted !!!

QUOTE=ElleElle;10351353]Yup. <------------------- Gullible. :floorlaugh:

Ok... i'm streaming Fox. I feel like were getting close here.[/QUOTE]

Your posts are funny your writing style is nice!!

thanks, according to my new found friends at CNN and Fox news--------I'm some sort of a genius. According to the people here on Websleuths, I'm some sort of an idiot. I'm inclined to go along with the people on websleuths.

CNN

read a question could he be smoking and burn the plane into nothing come on

I don't think this is accurate reporting from what I'm reading.
ACARS was already turned off before the all right, goodnight so ATC wouldn't have known about the flight plan, including the turn.

Am I understanding this correctly?
The whole ACARS/transponders thing confuses me.

My understanding is ACARS was turned off between 1:07 and 1:37, they don't know exactly when. "Alright, goodnight" was at 1:19. ACARS could have turned off before or after the last verbal communication.

sooooooooo IF the plane turned before the all right good night.......silly question but I assume the pilots would have to know this????? and how did the ATC not pick this up???

BBM ~ ATC could of picked it up but as a poster said above, they just fluffed it off as:

ATC: "Hey, you're off course". *half asleep*
MH370: "Oh, we will get back on course".

Then, 12 mins passes, then the same timing as the "handoff" to Vietnam ATC, which failed thus far.

JMO.

Patrick Barta &#8207;@patrick1barta 54m

Investigation of Malaysian Pilot ‘Insulting’ Says Simulation Maker
http://on.wsj.com/1kYV371

https://twitter.com/patrick1barta

Simulation Maker Responds to Conjecture on Disappearance of Flight 370

------------------------

“Captain Shah was well known to many in the flight simulation community because he had developed an online presence in which he dedicated many hours of his time to promoting the enjoyment of flying generally, and flight simulation specifically,” Mr. Randazzo wrote.

“In a manner of speaking, our community appears to have lost one of our own by virtue of the fact that he was also an accomplished 777 captain flying for a well-respected airline.”

http://blogs.wsj.com/searealtime/20...aysian-pilot-insulting-says-simulation-maker/

I don't think this is accurate reporting from what I'm reading.
ACARS was already turned off before the all right, goodnight so ATC wouldn't have known about the flight plan, including the turn.

Am I understanding this correctly?
The whole ACARS/transponders thing confuses me.

Before the handoff they SHOULD def have them on their screen -- thats their job!!!!!!!!

bsdically three seperate things :

ACARS is like a home security system that is calling somewhere or sending info that you have burgler fire etc

transponders are like things in the plane that are saying hi am flight 370, i am at 21.000 feet and I am going 474 MPH (in a box on the screen )

Radar is like we all visulize like doppler radar in terms of your local weather reports

basically!

does that help any?

CNN

read a question could he be smoking and burn the plane into nothing come on

Now it all comes together. I should have figured it out when they made such a big deal about the pilot smoking in the cockpit. This plane was hijacked by those people behind those stupid truth anti-smoking commercials. It's all a ploy to take away our cigarettes... CONSPIRACY.:scared:

I believe the pilot possibly trained and practiced this potentially deadly 42,000 ft climb maneuver with a sharp bank U-turn on his homemade simulator until he perfected it. It takes a large amt of air space to make a 777 safely U-turn. I believe he preprogrammed this 777 jet, Flight MH370, to make certain particular maneuvers.

The 777 flew one hour before banking a hard U-turn. Immediately, the plane climbs to 42,000 ft. That is almost eight miles from [the ground] at sea level pressure. For reference, 32,000 - 37,000 ft is normal for 777s. The plane went at least 5000 ft higher than the maximum suggested range and as many as 10,000 ft higher than recommendations. Reconnaissance planes fly at 100,000 ft above sea level pressure.

Theoretically, passengers would have seconds to reach their O2 masks during a pressurized a rapid ascend. It is imperative that the plane not remain at this altitude without O2 for everyone. The plane must descend fairly soon thereafter, for safety's sake.

East bound are assigned odd #s and west bound are assigned even #s. 42,000 ft indicates flying West bound, if assigned.

Pilots have their own O2 access in the cockpit. The 777 descends to normal altitude and cruises. ATT, the 777 had appx six hours of fuel left and cannot be refueled in midair. The lower a plane flies, the more fuel it consumes.

*The arc in the image shows where the 6 hrs of fuel remaining could take the 777 from the origination indicated by the tiny white airplane.

OMO

:cheers:

I shivered when I read this post. It is deep in my gut what course MH370 took and makes me realize that by ascending to the max limits is sadly, what likely happened. :(

And, yes, to u-turn a huge 777 would take genius flying skills.

My take on it--- derived from news reports and experts on CNN, Fox, ABC, NBC.
I haven't heard a single "expert" yet surmise how hijackers could have gotten on board undetected. See item #1 below. Am I the only one that has this theory ??

1) Hijackers avoid going through security by being smuggled into the cargo hold of the plane such as in a large crate or wooden box. Planes routinely carry large crates and freight items. They routinely load heavy things using a forklift. A shipping crate 6 feet square and 6 feet tall would not even be considered that large of an item. None of these hijackers would show up on a passenger list.

2) While down in the cargo hold, they disable and disconnect what communications they can shortly before ascending to the passenger deck. This would explain some of the electronic systems shutting down prior to the pilots' sign-off with air traffic controllers. A trap door in the cabin gives the flight crew access to the lower cargo hold (and the hijackers access to the passenger deck).

3) On the passenger deck, a diversion is created, causing one of the pilots to open the cockpit door---cockpit is taken over by hijackers.

4) Somebody says "good evening" to air traffic control. Nobody knows whom.

5) Transponder is turned off, as well as any other identifiers and tracking devices that can be disabled from cockpit. The plane is essentially flying in stealth / blackout mode at this point. All cell phones and electronic devices are collected from the passengers at gunpoint.

6) The plane is now in control of the hijackers, flying a predetermined route to wherever the destination was. Low altitude flying, zig- zagging, and shadowing other aircraft is used to confuse radar operators and air traffic control. The pilot of the plane is highly experienced and knowledgeable, possibly even ex-military.

7) The plane is landed at an abandoned military base (or similar) and hidden. The U.S. military had bases and outpost all over the place back in the Vietnam and Korea days. Other foreign countries did as well. Many of those installations now sit abandon and forgotten, some of them have also been bought by private individuals and companies. Some of these installations were located on small islands. That particular plane is large in size, but it would be totally possible to land it on a highway or on a short runway with the right person controlling it. Almost any old military or army base is going to have a runway and hangers.

8) If the same people that knew how to turn off communication devices and tracking devices are as capable and proficient as they seem, then they will also know how to remove the black box and get rid of it. This means that many parts of this mystery may NEVER be solved.

9) What use they have for the plane is left to be seen.

10) What use they have for the passengers, if any, is left to be seen.

The fact that this plane vanished isn't the scary part. The scary part is going to be when this plane re-appears.

Is someone going to tweet in a question asking when the Malaysian authorities are to thoroughly investigate Ptibull regarding this because of his song? Not someone here...someone in the public.

Your posts are funny your writing style is nice!![/QUOTE

thanks, according to my new found friends at CNN and Fox news--------I'm some sort of a genius. According to the people here on Websleuths, I'm some sort of an idiot. I'm inclined to go along with the people on websleuths.

Yeah CNN just had one of there genius's say " It is to far fetched to think this plane has landed somewhere and people are being held'

Yet the reality, the story so far is....

A 650,000 pound plane turns off it transponder and its ACAR , changes flight path ,fly completely though a whole country and gets lost somewhere mid flight in a place are there are at least 7 governments, dodging military radar ,other planes ,and ATC radar.

And no one is alerted to a flying object in and area that has been the target of recent acts of terror. No one can find it or has a clue what happened to it.

I can shut my lights off with an app on my phone from the mall. So what it appears to me is the people who are reporting the information on this story want us to think our cell planes are smarter than their planes? BS.

This plane was built in 2002 . Boeing has a DOD contract with the US ,just like blackstone.

I haven't heard a single "expert" yet surmise how hijackers could have gotten on board undetected. See item #1 below. Am I the only one that has this theory ??

1) Hijackers avoid going through security by being smuggled into the cargo hold of the plane such as in a large crate or wooden box. Planes routinely carry large crates and freight items. They routinely load heavy things using a forklift. A shipping crate 6 feet square and 6 feet tall would not even be considered that large of an item. None of these hijackers would show up on a passenger list.

2) While down in the cargo hold, they disable and disconnect what communications they can shortly before ascending to the passenger deck. This would explain some of the electronic systems shutting down prior to the pilots' sign-off with air traffic controllers. A trap door in the cabin gives the flight crew access to the lower cargo hold (and the hijackers access to the passenger deck).

3) On the passenger deck, a diversion is created, causing one of the pilots to open the cockpit door---cockpit is taken over by hijackers.

5) Transponder is turned off, as well as any other identifiers and tracking devices that can be disabled from cockpit. The plane is essentially flying in stealth / blackout mode at this point. All cell phones and electronic devices are collected from the passengers at gunpoint.

6) The plane is now in control of the hijackers, flying a predetermined route to wherever the destination was. Low altitude flying, zig- zagging, and shadowing other aircraft is used to confuse radar operators and air traffic control. The pilot of the plane is highly experienced and knowledgeable, possibly even ex-military.

7) The plane is landed at an abandoned military base (or similar) and hidden. The U.S. military had bases and outpost all over the place back in the Vietnam and Korea days. Other foreign countries did as well. Many of those installations now sit abandon and forgotten, some of them have also been bought by private individuals and companies. Some of these installations were located on small islands. That particular plane is large in size, but it would be totally possible to land it on a highway or on a short runway with the right person controlling it. Almost any old military or army base is going to have a runway and hangers.

8) If the same people that knew how to turn off communication devices and tracking devices are as capable and proficient as they seem, then they will also know how to remove the black box and get rid of it. This means that many parts of this mystery may NEVER be solved.

The fact that this plane vanished isn't the scary part. The scary part is going to be when this plane re-appears.

BBM ~ What would the US want with a 777 heading China?

Logical post. Post it on a blog! :seeya:

Before the handoff they SHOULD def have them on their screen -- thats their job!!!!!!!!

bsdically three seperate things :

ACARS is like a home security system that is calling somewhere or sending info that you have burgler fire etc

transponders are like things in the plane that are saying hi am flight 370, i am at 21.000 feet and I am going 474 MPH (in a box on the screen )

Radar is like we all visulize like doppler radar in terms of your local weather reports

basically!

does that help any?

Yes, thanks :)

Still does not explain it flying for 7 hours. ;) if hit by a meteor.

That is why I added the caveat- "Unless...they were hijacked in some way and THEN hit by a meteor. there is some karma for ya!" ;)

I posted where an expert said something similar a while back (cargo container not on manifest) - did you see it? i thought of you :) Link: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-Aviation-experts-focus-on-hijack-theory.html (first expert).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member