Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutly everyone so scared of the word terrorism this is not a hijacking it is terrorism hijacking has an end..........

hijacking: illegally seize (an aircraft, ship, or vehicle) in transit and force it to go to a different destination or use it for one's own purposes.

9/11 flights were hijacked. And it was terrorism.
Hijack and terrorism can go hand-in-hand.

Absolutly everyone so scared of the word terrorism this is not a hijacking it is terrorism hijacking has an end..........

hijacking: illegally seize (an aircraft, ship, or vehicle) in transit and force it to go to a different destination or use it for one's own purposes.

9/11 flights were hijacked. And it was terrorism.
Hijack and terrorism can go hand-in-hand.

I agree and this situation certainly has an ending, we just don't know what it is yet.

So I was reading Capt. Chris Goodfellow's summary (https://plus.google.com/106271056358366282907/posts/GoeVjHJaGBz) his belief is that the plane accidentally caught fire due to a fault with the wheel.

I was just thinking that, a fire could have broken out too due to shoe bomb trying to get cockpit door open, then the highjackers were subdued, but the smoke overcame the pilots before they could land the plane safely.

Either way it's spooky to think that the plane could have been flying around with everyone on board dead OR not, just everyone who knew how to fly a plane.. oh my god... sounds like a horror film.

If this turns out to be the reason (fire either due to malfunction or terrorism) then it's a good thing we've spent so much time explaining to terrorists everywhere the possible ways that they could take over civilian planes. LOL

I very much doubt it because there would be a record somewhere of the meteorite entering the earth's atmosphere. I believe this scenario has never happened before so it would be extremely unlikely from the available options of what has happened.

The Earth collects - literally - tens of tons of space debris every single day in the form of space dust and meteorites, and the vast majority of it goes completely undetected. So yes, it’s entirely possible that a meteorite entered Earth’s atmosphere without being detected, or noticed at all.

The odds of a meteorite with sufficient mass impacting and destroying an aircraft in flight though, are (pardon my pun) astronomical.

My Dog could do it... but then, her favorite show is air crash investigation!

My dog likes being a stunt dummy. He pushes up the window, pops out the window screen, jumps onto the roof and then jumps off it. :scared:

I think someone needs to call in and clarify this for everyone!
Do people seriously think cell phones have service 24/7? Especially over water?!

BBM ~ I think the technology is in place. For ie: WestJet has it.

I just don't think it's been implemented yet, but is very close too, and should be now since MH370 is lost. JMO.

Some people do yes (many people have brought it up throughout the threads here), but this was said in context with if the plane didn't crash in ocean and flew low or landed why didn't the cell phones ping.

The answer was the pilot could have used jamming devices to keep people from using their cell phones or to keep them from pinging if they were on.

Even still, cell phones don't have service everywhere. A person with service in Malaysia may or may not have service in a location elsewhere.

Heck! My sister's old phone didn't work in the town where my grandparent's live because her service provider doesn't have towers there. Cell service depends totally on location and that cell phone's specific carrier.

BBM ~ I think the technology is in place. For ie: WestJet has it.

I just don't think it's been implemented yet, but is very close too, and should be now since MH370 is lost. JMO.

Does it?
I don't get cell service on WestJet.

Ok, this is what I learned so far today.

There was nothing bizarre on the pilots simulator.
There was nothing really bizarre about his demeanor or the co-pilots.
The turn had to have been programmed into the plane, but they don't know who did it or when it was done.
Some more radar information came out today, but I forget what it was about.

Is there anything else I'm forgetting?

My dog likes being a stunt dummy. He pushes up the window, pops out the window screen, jumps onto the roof and then jumps off it. :scared:

I think it is too bad we don't have dogs that can track a lost flight. I am sure they could find it.

Okayyy...

Here is a theory...

Maybe we should blame this plane's disappearance on Global Warming?

:sunshine:

My take on it--- derived from news reports and experts on CNN, Fox, ABC, NBC.
I haven't heard a single "expert" yet surmise how hijackers could have gotten on board undetected. See item #1 below. Am I the only one that has this theory ??

1) Hijackers avoid going through security by being smuggled into the cargo hold of the plane such as in a large crate or wooden box. Planes routinely carry large crates and freight items. They routinely load heavy things using a forklift. A shipping crate 6 feet square and 6 feet tall would not even be considered that large of an item. None of these hijackers would show up on a passenger list.

2) While down in the cargo hold, they disable and disconnect what communications they can shortly before ascending to the passenger deck. This would explain some of the electronic systems shutting down prior to the pilots' sign-off with air traffic controllers. A trap door in the cabin gives the flight crew access to the lower cargo hold (and the hijackers access to the passenger deck).

3) On the passenger deck, a diversion is created, causing one of the pilots to open the cockpit door---cockpit is taken over by hijackers.

4) Somebody says "good evening" to air traffic control. Nobody knows whom.

5) Transponder is turned off, as well as any other identifiers and tracking devices that can be disabled from cockpit. The plane is essentially flying in stealth / blackout mode at this point. All cell phones and electronic devices are collected from the passengers at gunpoint.

6) The plane is now in control of the hijackers, flying a predetermined route to wherever the destination was. Low altitude flying, zig- zagging, and shadowing other aircraft is used to confuse radar operators and air traffic control. The pilot of the plane is highly experienced and knowledgeable, possibly even ex-military.

7) The plane is landed at an abandoned military base (or similar) and hidden. The U.S. military had bases and outpost all over the place back in the Vietnam and Korea days. Other foreign countries did as well. Many of those installations now sit abandon and forgotten, some of them have also been bought by private individuals and companies. Some of these installations were located on small islands. That particular plane is large in size, but it would be totally possible to land it on a highway or on a short runway with the right person controlling it. Almost any old military or army base is going to have a runway and hangers.

8) If the same people that knew how to turn off communication devices and tracking devices are as capable and proficient as they seem, then they will also know how to remove the black box and get rid of it. This means that many parts of this mystery may NEVER be solved.

9) What use they have for the plane is left to be seen.

10) What use they have for the passengers, if any, is left to be seen.

The fact that this plane vanished isn't the scary part. The scary part is going to be when this plane re-appears.

That is some good stuff. IMO you may be close.
OT...nelson demille? Is that you?

Dis you name him Buster.

(Like from Mythbusters?)

:waitasec:

Ok, this is what I learned so far today.

There was nothing bizarre on the pilots simulator.
There was nothing really bizarre about his demeanor or the co-pilots.
The turn had to have been programmed into the plane, but they don't know who did it or when it was done.
Some more radar information came out today, but I forget what it was about.

Is there anything else I'm forgetting?

Watching Anderson Cooper now.

It was Thailand that tracked the plane, but because they were never asked specifically about it they didn't say anything. :waitasec:

snipped from popsicle's comment abve..."We have new information on #MH370 #MalaysiaAirlines - U-Turn was programmed long BEFORE systems went dark. @nbcnightlynews"...

this may have already been covered but wondering if the U-turn flight path was programmed ahead of time, would this be something ATC would have had knowledge of? I wonder because if so, then why didn't they inquire about it at the "all right, good night" handshake? Asking something like "hey, we noticed you put in a new flight path, everything ok?"

Who files the intended flight plan and with whom do they file it?

A private pilot would file it before s/he leaves the airport s/he was flying out of.
Who files the flight plans for commercial flights? Wouldn't they be filed at the originating airport?

The U.S., per CNN, confirms belief that the flight route taken was preprogrammed into the airplane.
Could this indicate an inside job involving more people other than the pilots?

The pilots would have to know because they're supposed to go through a check list that involves going over the flight plan.

Today they reported that the twenty people travelling together have specialties related to radar systems! Now that's scary imo.

Even still, cell phones don't have service everywhere. A person with service in Malaysia may or may not have service in a location elsewhere.

Heck! My sister's old phone didn't work in the town where my grandparent's live because her service provider doesn't have towers there. Cell service depends totally on location and that cell phone's specific carrier.

I think if your plan does not have coverage, you then connect to other towers (roaming); which is astronomical charges also I know.

When I fly, I turn my iPhone to "Airplane Mode" until we land. One time, I turned it on before landing, descending into Calgary and had a mass of text messages. :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member