Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I want to mention - remember the release from Thai officials this morning, saying their southern radar caught 370 going back the other way?

Then, the Thais said, they saw the flight turn East, like towards Butterworth, Malaysia (which would be back East direction).

So why would they say that if it wasn't true?

If we go the theory of Maldives or on to Pakistan, the plane wouldn't have turned back East-ward. It would have kept going west-ward.

It was discussed in the media briefly, that's how we learned it was being blamed on a photo copy mistake. Then it was dropped as a non-issue. Why would they continue to talk about it?

They dropped it b/c they bought the photo copy story.

JMO.

I mean at least say "Yeh, we had a look and it turns out some fat rich dude that lives here was drunk that morning and flying around the islands in his private jet thinking to himself "God damn I'm rich..." so sorry, it wasn't the malaysian airlines plane, it was just this guy ruining everyones peaceful Saturday morning."

I'm way behind and hate to ask this, but can someone point me to the pic and give a synopsis? Thanks!

The photo is just upthread, I think on the previous page. Someone put it in their post.

It's the 2 Iranians with the stolen passports.

Anyway, if you look you'll see they took the bottom half of the guy on the right and put it on the bottom of the guy on the left. You have to see it to understand.

If there was something they didn't want the public to see, why wouldn't they just cut part of the picture off? I reckon it was a printing mistake.

Could you see an adam's apple?
:escape:

Clearest photo looked more like a mans neck. Earlobe was bandaged perhaps, could of been an earring. Just curious. Obviously there was some reason to put out the photos the way they did so was trying to look at things. Isn't that what web sleuths do?

One thing I want to mention - remember the release from Thai officials this morning, saying their southern radar caught 370 going back the other way?

Then, the Thais said, they saw the flight turn East, like towards Butterworth, Malaysia (which would be back East direction).

So why would they say that if it wasn't true?

If we go the theory of Maldives or on to Pakistan, the plane wouldn't have turned back East-ward. It would have kept going west-ward.

The Thai radar spotted the plane at the same times and locations as the Malay's. It just confirms what the Malay's already saw on their radar.

Well if the shoes are part of some kind of evidence ,you dont show them to the media because only the person who gave the shoe bomb to the hijacker could describe it .

ETA Question. Are shoe bombs sold in pairs?

I don't know and I'm darn sure not going to Google it. I don't want my legs cut off next time I go to the airport.

I don't know, I keep asking for a link and then people disappear and don't give me one.
I've google till I cried and I cannot find that there was ANOTHER professor with flying experience on the plane.

I cannot even find anything that states that the person with the same name is also a professor.
I also cannot find anything that says ANY of the passengers have flying experience.

I realize that we are just floating theories here... but this is one of the few things we DO know.
This professor with flying experience was NOT on MH370. We KNOW that.

So, continuously accusing him of hijacking the plane and killing the pilot is just not okay.
If there is a totally different professor with flying experience that WAS on the plane... please someone link me! :pullhair:

Here is an article that discusses a flight engineer... that may have flying experience...

ETA... Oh My Gosh... this article has vanished!

[timesofmalta.com 3-17-14]

Passenger's name is/was Mohad (?) Khairut Amri Selamal 29 years old
Worked for private jet charter company (Execujet Aviation Group)
There was an interview with his dad...

JMO

I thought you said they were being prevented from discussing it.

Oh, no, sorry. I was saying the Malaysians were prevented, or given advice, to not discuss it.

I thought it was odd that the media were not discussing it, until you told me that they bought the photo-copy story.

Clearest photo looked more like a mans neck. Earlobe was bandaged perhaps, could of been an earring. Just curious. Obviously there was some reason to put out the photos the way they did so was trying to look at things. Isn't that what web sleuths do?

Yes and this is huge.

To inspire the conspiracy theories.

Hide in plain sight. Mock the theories.

Then they strip the plane and drop the complete interior into the ocean with a black box and some panels. And we all believe the shoe guy did it. when they find the wreck.:viking: I couldnt find a foil hat.

Well if the shoes are part of some kind of evidence ,you dont show them to the media because only the person who gave the shoe bomb to the hijacker could describe it .

ETA Question. Are shoe bombs sold in pairs?

:floorlaugh:
:phone:Hello? Mr. Terrorist? I need a pair of size 8 shoes.
WHAT? You don't have a pair? OK, I'll take a right foot size 8 size. SERIOUSLY?? People always want the right....guess I'll take what's left then... :banghead: Well fine. :nevermind: I'll call up my OTHER sources...:pillowfight:

The Thai radar spotted the plane at the same times and locations as the Malay's. It just confirms what the Malay's already saw on their radar.

In one news report I read this morning, it says the Thai saw the plane going west-ward, which confirms what Malaysians say.

Then, it says, then it went towards Butterworth, Malaysia.

IDK, that's just what it said. I will try to find the link.

:phone:Hello? Mr. Terrorist? I need a pair of size 8 shoes.
WHAT? You don't have a pair? OK, I'll take a right foot size 8 size. SERIOUSLY?? People always want the right....guess I'll take what's left then... :banghead: Well fine. :nevermind: I'll call up my OTHER sources...:pillowfight:

I meant to add "except the flight engineer" to that sentence, I will go back and edit.
But yes, I do remember the flight engineer (who as far as I know is NOT also a Chinese professor.) :seeya:
Since he's a flight engineer I keep considering him part of the crew... even though he was flying as a passenger.

Here is an article that discusses a flight engineer... that may have flying experience...

ETA... Oh My Gosh... this article has vanished!

[timesofmalta.com 3-17-14]

Passenger's name is/was Mohad (?) Khairut Amri Selamal 29 years old
Worked for private jet charter company (Execujet Aviation Group)
There was an interview with his dad...

JMO

So what might the suspicious thing be that is so obvious to us yet wasn't noticed by any civilians in the airport who might be about to get on a plane with this guy?

Sometimes a mistake really is just a mistake.

I could buy the "just a mistake" angle, if someone could explain to me how laying one photograph over another would produce this result! The staple marks make it look like it was deliberate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez