Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know and I'm darn sure not going to Google it. I don't want my legs cut off next time I go to the airport.

But look how stylish, hipster, and thin your new legs will look! Are you complaining?

Note: Chilly Willy is complaining about new legs....

Could the fuel guy have been in on it and put more fuel in? How do they know how much fuel was in it? Could they have rigged it to look like it had the usual amount but actually had more?

And, doesn't Pakistan have there own jets? Why did they need to steal one if that is what happened?

Yes and this is huge.

To inspire the conspiracy theories.

Hide in plain sight. Mock the theories.

Then they strip the plane and drop the complete interior into the ocean with a black box and some panels. And we all believe the shoe guy did it. when they find the wreck.:viking: I couldnt find a foil hat.

Hey, a fake passport is already a conspiracy. No tin foil hat needed.

I also wonder why the media has not made much of this leg switcher-oo? They seem to be taking every other theory from the Internet.

What is making them stay away from this two-guys-with-stolen-passports-and-cut-off-and-doctored-legs story?

JMO.
Maybe he was standing up against a little kid in the original photo... and they didn't want to get the kid's pic out in the public?

:waitasec:

If this plane crashed into the Bay of Bengal, or malacca straight or even the Indian Ocean, wouldn't there be debris of some sort that has washed up somewhere along these coastlines? Even though no crash sensors went off, it didn't just "poof" into thin air.

Yes, it does. However, these are people traveling on fake passports. If you wanted to look like a man, you would sport facial hair. Don't know what they use now but in theatre years ago some spirit gum and fake beards were not that hard to do.

Well... it looks like these guys were in the theatre world...

Ballet!

Tights and slippers...

Just saying...

What would be gained by not showing the one guy's legs? It's not as if the shoe would actually look like a bomb.

he's got a preference for short skirts and pink high heels and they wanted to spare him the embarrassment? (not that there's anything wrong with that).

idk.

Could the fuel guy have been in on it and put more fuel in? How do they know how much fuel was in it? Could they have rigged it to look like it had the usual amount but actually had more?

And, doesn't Pakistan have there own jets? Why did they need to steal one if that is what happened?

YES! The General on FOX just now was talking about that. He said that it is possible the plane was FILLED with fuel, that Malaysia hasn't told how much fuel it had. We know it had enough to make the flight to Bejing and it's possible there was enough fuel to fly up there and come back!!! He said if the cost of fuel was higher in China, that could be reason to fill the tank instead of just having enough for a one way flight with a bit incase of an emergency!!! Soooo....that plane would have went a long way, IMO!!

But look how stylish, hipster, and thin your new legs will look! Are you complaining?

Note: Chilly Willy is complaining about new legs....

It's just that I don't have any tops in my wardrobe that go with green legs. Find me a pair of blue legs, or even purple, and then we'll talk.

Well if the shoes are part of some kind of evidence ,you dont show them to the media because only the person who gave the shoe bomb to the hijacker could describe it .

ETA Question. Are shoe bombs sold in pairs?
Only if they are having a Jihad Sale...

JMO

I'm trying to catch up. Has it been discussed that the "goodnight" comment was made after the plane made the turn off course? We already knew that the comment was made after the ACARS was turned off but did we know that the plane had already turned?

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/20...-new-flight-path?mch=mobilenh&mchpost=tabloid

Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 was already 12 minutes into its diverted course when the plane's co-pilot calmly signed off to ground control before the plane vanished, it has been revealed by a US official.

I could buy the "just a mistake" angle, if someone could explain to me how laying one photograph over another would produce this result! The staple marks make it look like it was deliberate.

No, I don't think a mistake could produce that result.

The photo is just upthread, I think on the previous page. Someone put it in their post.

It's the 2 Iranians with the stolen passports.

Anyway, if you look you'll see they took the bottom half of the guy on the right and put it on the bottom of the guy on the left. You have to see it to understand.

Okay, let me grab a glass of wine first. Or should it be a shot of something?

If this plane crashed into the Bay of Bengal, or malacca straight or even the Indian Ocean, wouldn't there be debris of some sort that has washed up somewhere along these coastlines? Even though no crash sensors went off, it didn't just "poof" into thin air.

Maybe the shoe bomb was a Nike Air max?

WARNING ALERT - Next press conference is scheduled for 5:30 pm Malaysian time 3 hours and 13 minutes exactly from this post according to sky news UK and channel news Asia.

Maybe the shoe bomb was a Nike Air max?

Found his legs. Nothing to see here.

big_mens_pants_arider_pvc_zpsba6a1853.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads