Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so now we've got 2-guys-stolen-passports-doctored-cut-off-legs, we've got Maldives reports, we've got Singapore Air and shadowing it, we've got Pakistan, we've got Freescale group, we've got flight engineer, we've got pilots, we've got flight simulator, we've got possibly Africa (one of mine), we've got possibly ground crew, we've got remote control.........

:scared::scared::scared:

***Omg, I forgot we've got fire and auto-pilot.

Sounds about right.

Seriously, thank you to everyone who keeps us all up to date. WS is the best go to info I have found.

I'm trying to catch up. Has it been discussed that the "goodnight" comment was made after the plane made the turn off course? We already knew that the comment was made after the ACARS was turned off but did we know that the plane had already turned?

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/20...-new-flight-path?mch=mobilenh&mchpost=tabloid

Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 was already 12 minutes into its diverted course when the plane's co-pilot calmly signed off to ground control before the plane vanished, it has been revealed by a US official.

That has to be a mistake. If the plane had gone off course 12 minutes before it vanished ATC would have been all over it.

Here is an article that discusses a flight engineer... that may have flying experience...

ETA... Oh My Gosh... this article has vanished!

[timesofmalta.com 3-17-14]

Passenger's name is/was Mohad (?) Khairut Amri Selamal 29 years old
Worked for private jet charter company (Execujet Aviation Group)
There was an interview with his dad...

JMO

Here's a Mail Online article that discusses the engineer a bit:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...neer-private-jet-firm-involved-hijacking.html

Reverse it -not someone IN the bay but my professor in the cabin going DOWN into bay ---my professor and the passport kids ..............the passport kids told passengers they had bombs the professor went into the............. electronics bay and killed ACARS

While professor was in bay pilot entered new coordinates into FMS.
This is why the 12 minutes ACAR happened first it took professor 12 minutes to open door, go in bay, and disable ACARS,

Sadly the pilot was in on it. He lets professor in cockpit they bash the copilot over the head which is why he sounded muffled ......he was dying

They told him (copilot) not to say anything when HAVING to do the handoff to Viet handlers They said there was also static ---- he alright goodnight and they grabbed the mic out of his hand

That is why he just mumbled the final two words -- not to give up they were in trouble,

the mad professor, who had been taking flying lessons, and is a genius takes over copilot seat and the two of them flew it landed it and are preparing for ACT 2

The passport kids kept all the passengers let’s say "in order"

This is just what I think really happened

Absolutely, CARIIS. The pilot is a genius at flying and at all things aeronautical. You saw his homemade simulator with 6 giant screens. He could land in a desert or a jungle or s/w in between.

He perfected this mission on simulator. I mean. Raise your hand if you, or anyone you know, possesses a giant 6 screen aviator simulator INSIDE your home?

Whatever happened, wherever those 239 loved ones, family members, friends are now, whoever took this plane filled with these innocent passengers, and one tall Texan, has a lot of splaining to do.

When you view the airplane's image below, see the passengers inside this aircraft. I cannot draw the 217 passengers sitting, buckled in their seats and the flight MH370 carried 12 crew members. 239 people are missing.

This is about finding why these people have vanished and where they are now. Right now.

OMO

STOP!!!!!! Where is your dog???!!! Apparently they are capable of flying and crashing planes into whatever you please! Ask Derryn Hunch!

Umm, which dog? I have quite a few. The Great Pyrenees is outside, but I haven't heard him bark. The chihuahua is under the covers fast asleep. The oldest beagle, I 'think' she's in the living room. Youngest beagle is in the basement. Dachshund is on my aunt's bed, aunt is in the hospital. Rottweiler just went into the kitchen and got water, and is back by the bed. She passed by the bathroom, but didn't bark or go in there. No idea where the cats are.

As for going to investigate, no thanks. That is THE way to get killed. Horror movies taught me you NEVER go investigate a noise, or something strange. Nope. Stay put. Oscar taught me you can't shoot before asking questions... to ask questions, I have to investigate...since I can't investigate...guess I can't shoot. Get 'em dogs! Earn your keep for once!!!!
:twocents:

Ummm, the light in the bathroom just came on. The only person in the house besides me is snoring in the bed beside me. Someone go check my bathroom please!!!! But don't send Mr. Terrorist over!!
Soooo...who was it?! :scared:

saw some questioning this and lost my quotes when I went to paste but regarding the 'doctored' photo, the legs belong to bearded briefcase guy - you can see how his hands are holding the briefcase in front of him and the outline of the briefcase in each photo

younger dude has a backpack and it is his legs/feet that are 'missing'

Absolutely, CARIIS. The pilot is a genius at flying and at all things aeronautical. You saw his homemade simulator with 6 giant screens. He could land in a desert or a jungle or s/w in between.

He perfected this mission on simulator. I mean. Raise your hand if you, or anyone you know, possesses a giant 6 screen aviator simulator INSIDE your home?

Whatever happened, wherever those 239 loved ones, family members, friends are now, whoever took this plane filled with these innocent passengers, and one tall Texan, has a lot of splaining to do.

When you view the airplane's image below, see the passengers inside this aircraft. I cannot draw the 217 passengers sitting, buckled in their seats, two seats in each triple row (or 6 seats in ea row) in 1st Class, three seats in the triple rows at the rear (or 9 seats across the row plus the 2 aisles and 5 seats across in the belly of the plane (or fifteen seats across the belly of the jetliner with two aisles) and the flight carried 12 crew members, too. 239 people are missing.

This is about finding why these people have vanished and where they are now. Right now.

OMO

6 Gaint screens? Can you link that ? His system looked like something a 13 year old would build.IMO.

His mouse even had a cord on it. His joy stick is 10 years old. (I had the same one)

Just a thought, how do those cameras operate, a continous video or still photos at timed intervals? Wasn't it said that the two men were in line together? What I'm wondering is if the camera took a still photo of the second man before it cleared the legs of the first man from it's memory. Does that make any sense?

When you view the airplane's image below, see the passengers inside this aircraft. I cannot draw the 217 passengers sitting, buckled in their seats and the flight MH370 carried 12 crew members. 239 people are missing.

OMO

Well, I don't but then I'm not a pilot. We've already established that his simulator wasn't that great and that they are very very common amongst pilots. Perhaps if you ask nicely Derryn will show post his a fourth time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove