Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to have lost my quote button and several others...

I'm not saying the legs would reveal anything - it just seems like if you accidentally release a photo where half of the body belongs to another person, in such a high profile story, you say "oops - here's the correct one". Even if it was a stupid celebrity magazine shot, the staff would replace the photo with the correct one - that's just what you do.

6 Gaint screens? Can you link that ? His system looked like something a 13 year old would build.IMO.

His mouse even had a cord on it. His joy stick is 10 years old. (I had the same one)

Yep and our resident WS pilot Derryn has a WAY cooler set up that cost WAY more money.
This guy had a few computer screens and a flight simulator program.
It's not like he bought a real cockpit from a plane and made an actual simulator.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #2

Absolutely, CARIIS. The pilot is a genius at flying and at all things aeronautical. You saw his homemade simulator with 6 giant screens. He could land in a desert or a jungle or s/w in between.

He perfected this mission on simulator. I mean. Raise your hand if you, or anyone you know, possesses a giant 6 screen aviator simulator INSIDE your home?

Whatever happened, wherever those 239 loved ones, family members, friends are now, whoever took this plane filled with these innocent passengers, and one tall Texan, has a lot of splaining to do.

When you view the airplane's image below, see the passengers inside this aircraft. I cannot draw the 217 passengers sitting, buckled in their seats and the flight MH370 carried 12 crew members. 239 people are missing.

This is about finding why these people have vanished and where they are now. Right now.

OMO

[bbm]

if you read back, you will see that people have posted right in these threads that they have or know someone who has a simulator equal to or better than the pilots

it's been discussed ad nauseum and although I've never even seen a simulator, except in these threads, I'm going to put my faith in the pilot(s) or members who know pilots with simulators who've posted here regarding it

mh370-simulator.jpg

There we go, his fairly basic simulator. There was a costing done on it a few threads ago and it was established that it could be done for under $5,000. If I recall correctly, a fair bit under that.

If this plane crashed into the Bay of Bengal, or malacca straight or even the Indian Ocean, wouldn't there be debris of some sort that has washed up somewhere along these coastlines? Even though no crash sensors went off, it didn't just "poof" into thin air.

I would guess that yes something should have washed near shore, but other planes have crashed and not been recovered.

mh370-simulator.jpg

There we go, his fairly basic simulator. There was a costing done on it a few threads ago and it was established that it could be done for under $5,000. If I recall correctly, a fair bit under that.

Is this used to play a game? Or to learn to fly?

That has to be a mistake. If the plane had gone off course 12 minutes before it vanished ATC would have been all over it.
I believe people are reading it wrong and misinterpreting it even in the same article.

The official, who has been briefed on the investigation, said the programmed change in direction was entered at least 12 minutes before the plane's co-pilot signed off to air traffic controllers, telling them, "All right, good night."

~Snip~ (And this is where we can see it gets misinterpreted by a reporter, imo)

New York Times reporter Michael Schmidt said the new timeframe "makes the issue of foul play seem more significant."

"Because by doing that," he said, "what it basically shows is that this thing was already heading in a different direction when they're saying good night."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/18/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

mh370-simulator.jpg

I have an old convertable I am thinking I can turn it into a biplane. Sim,

Just a thought, how do those cameras operate, a continous video or still photos at timed intervals? Wasn't it said that the two men were in line together? What I'm wondering is if the camera took a still photo of the second man before it cleared the legs of the first man from it's memory. Does that make any sense?

if so, why wouldn't they just blame it on that? instead, they explained that it was human error with the photocopying machine

if so, why wouldn't they just blame it on that? instead, they explained that it was human error with the photocopying machine

Because they're Malaysia. Maybe whoever responded to that question didn't actually know the answer so they made something up. It wouldn't surprise me.

They dont know how all this high tech stuff works. They didnt know why his legs looked messy. They thought the ink was wet?

Or maybe the shoebomb cause over exposure but they couldnt tell us that.

Radar..wha??

Security? huh?

Fake passports???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads