Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't that plane white with red stripes? I doubt they could have landed it, painted it and got it back in the air by then.
They said that it was a white aircraft, with red stripes across it – which is what the Malaysia Airlines flights typically look like.

http://www.haveeru.com.mv/news/54062

That was a sighting from 6:15am the morning it went missing. It would be a logical time and place to see it before it landed anywhere.

LOL - have just got back from taking to dog down to play with the other puppies in the park and am reading the last couple of pages of this thread re: my simulator that keeps coming up - hilarious! :floorlaugh:

I'm going to get dinner started - will keep an eye out for questions on the thread :)
Good with animals. Check. Has awesome toys. Check. Can cook. Check. Yup. You are my new best friend. :seeya:

And I don't think you are strange for having your simulator.

I don't think the pilot of the 777 is strange for having his simulator. I think the Malaysians took it back as evidence to play with it since I don't think they will learn anything from it. It would seem odd to me if Joe Blow on the street had his set up, but this guy is a professional pilot! Why wouldn't he have one?!

I'm doing my best to keep you from being labeled a terrorist Derryn, I promise. :seeya:
(Hopefully you don't mind me quoting you and posting your simulator all the time. :giggle:)

Please, by all means, go nuts :) I'll make another album with the simulator while dinner cooks you can link to if that's easier lol
P.S. Thanks for making sure I don't get labled a terrorist lol

Please, by all means, go nuts :) I'll make another album with the simulator while dinner cooks you can link to if that's easier lol

That'd be awesome and include the link in your signature.
Then I can just link to your album instead of that post.
Awesome! (And don't worry, I'm already nuts.) :loveyou:

LOL - have just got back from taking to dog down to play with the other puppies in the park and am reading the last couple of pages of this thread re: my simulator that keeps coming up - hilarious! :floorlaugh:

I'm going to get dinner started - will keep an eye out for questions on the thread :)

My sons' would like to know if you have options to load Xbox360 or Playstation 3 games into that simulator...:)

Well, I don't but then I'm not a pilot. We've already established that his simulator wasn't that great and that they are very very common amongst pilots. Perhaps if you ask nicely Derryn will show post his a fourth time?

There is a world wide of difference between simulator owners who are being an enthusiast and those who are a terrorist.

My son n law is quite envious over DH's simulator set up.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #2

OMO

Eh, I don't know if Canada has any idea. :D

Just like they didn't know anything or have any intelligence about that Iranian hostage crisis until after the fact, eh? ;)

:canada:

i really wish kay burley weren't anchoring the skynews coverage. besides her, their coverage has been some of the best for this incident. CNN's coverage has been pathetic (they have cut to commercial numerous times in the middle of live press conferences) but kay burley tries very hard to make herself part of the story. skynews even cut to a camera aimed at HER when they accepted a question from her during a press conference. what a circus.

i really wish kay burley weren't anchoring the skynews coverage. besides her, their coverage has been some of the best for this incident. CNN's coverage has been pathetic (they have cut to commercial numerous times in the middle of live press conferences) but kay burley tries very hard to make herself part of the story. skynews even cut to a camera aimed at HER when they accepted a question from her during a press conference. what a circus.

I know a lot of people here in the UK can't stand her. She is very brash and attention seeking at times. Unfortunately sky news the only link I have that I know broadcasts all the press conferences and is in English. Any member is very welcome to post any other links they have so all members can watch the press conferences live.

Warning alert - next press conference starts in an hour exactly from this post at 5:30pm Kuala Lumpur time.

Here is a link to watch sky news in the UK live they broadcast every press conference

http://news.sky.com/templates/watch-live

I really appreciate your alerting us to the right time to catch it.....I have been reading as much as I can with the Singaporean and Malaysian English online papers.

oh dear, chaos at the news conference

multiple family members snuck into the PC and had to be removed by force? by the sounds of it, a very ugly incident unfolding right now

also, i take back what i said about kay. watching her hound the government officials who are stone-walling her is priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove